Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 755335 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #1230 - 27th Feb, 2021 at 5:44pm

Looks like the royalty positions' value is climbing once again on MTV!

They're currently at 0.0011 which means that my shares value increased from $13.5 to $16.5 in 2 days and it's only one page away from hitting $0.0012.  Smiley

I managed to get a few more (~5000) during the middle of the week, when it was still at $0.0009 and 5 BAPs so I now stand at 15000.

If it goes uphill it will be a promising quick return. Smiley
« Last Edit: 28th Feb, 2021 at 10:55pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1231 - 28th Feb, 2021 at 6:13am

SolidSnake wrote on 27th Feb, 2021 at 5:44pm:
Looks like the royalty positions' value is climbing once again on MTV!

They're currently at 0.0011 which means that my shares value increased from $13.5 to $16.5 in 2 days and it's only one page away from hitting $0.0012.  Smiley

I managed to get a few more (~5000) during the middle of the week, when it was still at $0.0009 and 5 BAPs so I now stand at 15000.

If it goes uphill it will be promising a promising quick return. Smiley

Yes, but be careful. They could be getting gamed for a quick profit by the bigger players.

One guy has a huge block of 13 million shares which he could pull at any second. If he does, then support for the higher price could fail. Sad

You still can earn 200% if you convert your RPs to BAP though.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #1232 - 6th Mar, 2021 at 9:03pm

Well, here we are at almost $0.0016 share value! Smiley

I got two trades with the 5000 ones I purchased recently and got back 2.32 profit.

Well.. why not? I can now use that to drive some traffic to DLF and double it through the contest..  Grin

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1233 - 7th Mar, 2021 at 8:05pm

SolidSnake wrote on 6th Mar, 2021 at 9:03pm:
Well, here we are at almost $0.0016 share value! Smiley

I got two trades with the 5000 ones I purchased recently and got back 2.32 profit.

Well.. why not? I can now use that to drive some traffic to DLF and double it through the contest..  Grin

Do you buy advertising or convert RPs to BAPs with that money? If you convert, you are still doubling your money even though you don't get any advertising.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #1234 - 7th Mar, 2021 at 9:30pm

moneymarketing wrote on 7th Mar, 2021 at 8:05pm:
Do you buy advertising or convert RPs to BAPs with that money? If you convert, you are still doubling your money even though you don't get any advertising.

I normally purchase at least 1 bulk ad pack per month to benefit from the double BAPs for the first order and to keep my account tax free as much as possible.

I manage shares as a separate process, and if I get enough to be able to jump to the next tier with one trade.. then I'll do that. Smiley

Back when the price was 5 BAPs I sometimes even converted BAPs to shares even though it was at a small loss back then, but the share value doubled now so I got that all back with an interest.  Cool

I'm now trying to split my share trades to specific steps, buying in 2 cent drops selling at 2 cent climbs in order to benefit from both.. I'm a good student, ain't I?  Grin

As for the advertising part, I mostly use PTCShare earnings for that purpose.. Their "pure ads" are really good. They pretty much always over-deliver, come at a speedy enough rate and the price is still $1 for 2000 visitors which is pretty fair.

And they usually get well recognized by DLF usually which is a plus.

Fired one right now.. I'm currently at 867 hits in the contest so let's see how well it will deliver.. Smiley
« Last Edit: 7th Mar, 2021 at 9:40pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1235 - 7th Mar, 2021 at 11:10pm

SolidSnake wrote on 7th Mar, 2021 at 9:30pm:
I normally purchase at least 1 bulk ad pack per month to benefit from the double BAPs for the first order and to keep my account tax free as much as possible.

I manage shares as a separate process, and if I get enough to be able to jump to the next tier with one trade.. then I'll do that. Smiley

Back when the price was 5 BAPs I sometimes even converted BAPs to shares even though it was at a small loss back then, but the share value doubled now so I got that all back with an interest.  Cool

I'm now trying to split my share trades to specific steps, buying in 2 cent drops selling at 2 cent climbs in order to benefit from both.. I'm a good student, ain't I?  Grin

As for the advertising part, I mostly use PTCShare earnings for that purpose.. Their "pure ads" are really good. They pretty much always over-deliver, come at a speedy enough rate and the price is still $1 for 2000 visitors which is pretty fair.

And they usually get well recognized by DLF usually which is a plus.

https://i.ibb.co/cTMzT0J/PureAds.png
Fired one right now.. I'm currently at 867 hits in the contest so let's see how well it will deliver.. Smiley

But if you buy shares and then convert the shares to BAP, you will double your money...or you could get your shares for free. Do you understand how?

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #1236 - 8th Mar, 2021 at 9:56am

moneymarketing wrote on 7th Mar, 2021 at 11:10pm:
But if you buy shares and then convert the shares to BAP, you will double your money...or you could get your shares for free. Do you understand how?

I know that yes.. I'm just trying to collect enough shares, that could be enough for a jump to the next tier when converted to BAPs.

e.g. I need 180000 BAPs to get to the next tier.. so at the current share value in BAPs (8 BAPs), I would need at least 22.500 shares to be able to hyper-jump to the next tier. So.. with less than that amount, it wouldn't make much sense in converting them to BAPs right now as it won't get me anywhere.

However I can work with share trades to compound them until I am able to do so. Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #1237 - 9th Mar, 2021 at 11:54am

SolidSnake wrote on 7th Mar, 2021 at 9:30pm:

I usually do that at the end of the month, since they've always been running 25-30% BAP bonus on the last days, so I get the most BAP for my buck then.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1238 - 9th Mar, 2021 at 10:09pm

Quote:
Columbine
Traffic Value: $53,683.67577 Germany
09/03/2021 09:28
@MarcDeKoning

I would like to make a deposit of around 10,000 - 15,000 bucks. I want to use the deposit to buy RPs. Marc, do you think this deposit would support to pay back the FTQ and to push the RPs?

================================================

MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
09/03/2021 09:34
The purchase of RP's does not add a lot of revenue to the company, but it does add liquidity, confidence and a rising RP price means other people will likely follow your example.

But yes, things are looking very good, I'm actually trying to keep it on the low a bit, to not make people overconfident/get the 100x-expectations/moonboys back on the forum.

The excitement grows....  Cool

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1239 - 11th Mar, 2021 at 6:23pm

Shares just hit .002

Now watch. You might see a bit of strange phenomena. It is similar to what is happening in bitcoin. Now that the price is high, more people will want them. No one wanted them when they were down at .0008 but now that they are more expensive, more will want them. It is completely opposite of the way it should work but it is a crazy quirk in human psychology.

We might enter a mania now because the price is high.  Roll Eyes

Ok pal, if you insist
« Last Edit: 12th Mar, 2021 at 1:51pm by SolidSnake »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #1240 - 31st Mar, 2021 at 9:38pm

Now that's some genius money-generating loophole...:

Executed like a boss..  Cool

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1241 - 1st Apr, 2021 at 7:29am

SolidSnake wrote on 31st Mar, 2021 at 9:38pm:
Now that's some genius money-generating loophole...:

https://i.ibb.co/7gvbTGN/Genius.png

Executed like a boss..  Cool

After trading fees, he'll make a grand total of $65 on those shares he's selling

Or he could take those 1.25 million shares and turn them into 8.3 million BAP which would be worth $4157 if they paid out at full value.

It just might take a little longer

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #1242 - 1st Apr, 2021 at 9:22am

I've been watching him closely the past few weeks.. and I think he's making even more than that amount daily Smiley

He constantly does that with a 0.02 or even 0.01 fluctuations.

He's got ~6,600,000 shares and he keeps on roadblocking the queues with both selling high and buying low.
That's $343.2 on every cycle buying at 0.0015 and selling at 0.0016 which is what he's currently doing.

And since that doesn't happen at a very high speed pace he keeps on setting buy bids with whatever he's selling.
« Last Edit: 1st Apr, 2021 at 9:30am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1243 - 1st Apr, 2021 at 6:25pm

SolidSnake wrote on 1st Apr, 2021 at 9:22am:
I've been watching him closely the past few weeks.. and I think he's making even more than that amount daily Smiley

He's got ~6,600,000 shares and he keeps on roadblocking the queues with both selling high and buying low.
That's $343.2 on every cycle buying at 0.0015 and selling at 0.0016 which is what he's currently doing.

And since that doesn't happen at a very high speed pace he keeps on setting buy bids with whatever he's selling.

But is he actually selling them all or is he pulling his bids? I guess the stats would tell.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1244 - 1st Apr, 2021 at 6:35pm

SolidSnake wrote on 1st Apr, 2021 at 9:22am:

He's not always in there. The lead seems to change hands

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/monetization/shares.html

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90
Send Topic Print