Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 755194 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
14th Oct, 2013 at 9:42pm

This site had so much potential. What they would do is take investments from investors to build programs (like money making games etc.). When those programs started earning income for the site, they would pay back the investors with a return on investment approaching HYIP. The thing is it wasn't ponzi because they were actually producing products.

A year ago, supposedly due to the site bogging down in all the debt, ownership(due to having majority of shares and thus majority vote), decided to do a debt swap for shares. They offered shares for 50 cents in the swap and said this was a once only issue. The shares crashed to 10 cents but the site survived based on the claims of the management.

Fast forward one year: The site shares just recently recovered and touched 38 cents, the site has built many programs and they are paying a steady dividend. So just as the site is beginning to settle down into stability, ownership had decided they want to do another debt swap, this time for shares at 71 cents.

This was just announced and already the shares have crashed to 23 cents

Since this issue keeps coming up, I have to announce a potential scam warning. Ownership is breaking their terms of service and forcing changes that they promised they would never do again.

For more info on the topic you can catch up here:

http://mytrafficvalue.com/forum/brainstorm/using_value_to_clear_debt/1.html
« Last Edit: 22nd Aug, 2014 at 6:32pm by SolidSnake »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: My Traffic Value
Reply #1 - 18th Oct, 2013 at 5:52pm

Well, they processed their debt swap and, despite a bit of screaming in the forum, it seems people have accepted it and are still investing. The shares have predictably taken a hit and lost about 50% of their trading value at the time of the announcement(and are 75% below their swap price). This is sad  Sad

This is a real time lab of how politicians get away with the garbage they get away with I think  Embarrassed

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 26th Oct, 2013 at 12:12am

Owner is now using funds to buy himself a 'company' car.

I kid you not   Money Roll Eyes Cheesy Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 26th Oct, 2013 at 1:08am

moneymarketing wrote on 26th Oct, 2013 at 12:12am:
Owner is now using funds to buy himself a 'company' car.

I kid you not   Money Roll Eyes Cheesy Smiley

I'd love to have a link to that.. Smiley
It would make this topic more related to the "Funny Stuff" section though..  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 26th Oct, 2013 at 1:27am

SolidSnake wrote on 26th Oct, 2013 at 1:08am:
I'd love to have a link to that.. Smiley
It would make this topic more related to the "Funny Stuff" section though..  Smiley

The forum discussion is here:

http://mytrafficvalue.com/forum/news/25_10_2013_565_5958_paid_out_today/1.html#p...

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #5 - 26th Oct, 2013 at 12:52pm

Well, at first reading it I really thought it was too ridiculous to believe.. Smiley
But he actually did it and there's a picture of it in his facebook page..
Ok it's not a ferrari or sth, it's a Golf GTI and their explanation on that is :

Quote:
People could think, "You run an investment business and can't afford a car?"

Smiley Smiley Smiley Cool New Smiley Smiley Smiley

It's a mad mad world...

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #6 - 21st Mar, 2014 at 9:51pm

Just a heads up here. These guys are launching a PTC that you will probably hear about very soon in the industry. I am most definitely mixed on the subject. The idea can be potentially revolutionary, the downside is still the admin. Despite all the shares floating around MTV he still has majority control of the site and tends to make rash decisions. He goes off about how he wants to discuss a change but soon makes it known his mind is already made up.

On a scale of one to ten the admin is a two or three.

I'm going to sit this one out but I can afford to because I'm still a member of MTV(I didn't have much choice since he has converted all our cash to shares twice now). MTV stands to take profits for the new PTC as the owner and creator of paidverts. They are the parent site.

Anyway, you might want to read up on it because it will be front and center soon enough and you might be tempted to join. I'm not saying don't join. It might be great for advertising and earnings initially. I'm saying be very cautious because of the fickle ownership. You really could lose everything you invest if he decides it is not living up to his expectations

Here is the discussion page regarding what is coming

http://mytrafficvalue.com/forum/questions/what_is_paidverts_and_how_will_it_work...

Don't ask me to explain much because I have been very disinterested due to the fact I don't plan to join or promote until the dust is well settled

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #7 - 22nd Mar, 2014 at 2:23am

Don't worry about it MM..
Like they say..  "There's plenty of fish in the sea.." or as it is said in greek...
"There are orange trees elsewhere.. that produce oranges.." funnier I guess.. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 1st Apr, 2014 at 7:17am

These guys have launched

http://www.paidverts.com

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #9 - 1st Apr, 2014 at 10:11am

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Apr, 2014 at 7:17am:
These guys have launched

http://www.paidverts.com

Did they buy a new company car for the new site?  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #10 - 1st Apr, 2014 at 7:39pm

SolidSnake wrote on 1st Apr, 2014 at 10:11am:
Did they buy a new company car for the new site?  Smiley

Grin

Maybe a new jet or something.  Cheesy

He has been on pretty good behavior of late. I suppose that is because investors have not been too keen to give him more money

This paidverts thing could go either way. This almost has the potential of what Clixsense was in its origin. Back then CS was a payment processor called Stormpay. Maybe many here already know the story. SP was shut down by government regulators but they had the CS PTC site running on the side. It was a way to bring advertising to SP business accounts.

Because CS was paying a penny per click, (unheard of at the time) it started to become very popular, survived and thrived

I'm thinking that paidverts has the same potential after having a rough start as MTV. The ownership is still the wild card. Is he going to grow up, settle down and run an honest business or is he going to continue his Jekyll and Hyde act? I'm hoping that if this takes off he will actually grow up and act like a responsible business person

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #11 - 6th Apr, 2014 at 3:03am

Well, paidverts seems to have started off well. You can see their cash flow here:

http://mytrafficvalue.com/monetization/paidverts.html

I think this is about average what a PTC earns and is informative at least

Humble but positive. It is responsible for a huge inflow of members to MTV. About 200 per day (I think they are combining the member count). They are being a little sneaky because now they can get shown on PTC sites with PV who then links to MTV. There is no way that MTV would be allowed on many PTC sites due to it having gambling and being considered a HYIP. So they are kind of 'laundering' members

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #12 - 20th Apr, 2014 at 1:19pm

This is  adding 200 - 300 members per day so maybe it is time to reconsider it as a legitimate opportunity. The problem with the site is that it kept running low on cash. Maybe they have finally solved that problem by adding their PTC

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #13 - 20th Apr, 2014 at 7:00pm

moneymarketing wrote on 20th Apr, 2014 at 1:19pm:
This is  adding 200 - 300 members per day so maybe it is time to reconsider it as a legitimate opportunity. The problem with the site is that it kept running low on cash. Maybe they have finally solved that problem by adding their PTC

Sorry but using a PTC program to help them with funding of another program sounds kinda too weird to me..
Usually it works the other way around..  Grin

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #14 - 20th Apr, 2014 at 8:19pm

SolidSnake wrote on 20th Apr, 2014 at 7:00pm:
Sorry but using a PTC program to help them with funding of another program sounds kinda too weird to me..
Usually it works the other way around..  Grin

The parent site is the one that funded the building of the PTC so the PTC is sort of like the subsidiary. Thus they send all profits to the main site not only to pay for the costs of building but also because the parent site owns the subsidiary.

Kind of like Google France (or you tube, etc.) sending all profits to Google corp. international. It runs as a separate entity

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 90
Send Topic Print