Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 762871 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: war clicks
Reply #975 - 25th Feb, 2017 at 12:05pm

SolidSnake wrote on 24th Feb, 2017 at 5:48pm:
Its addictive indeed.. and though all it requires is clicking it's still fun enough to keep you clicking and clicking... lol

I guess they just created it to motivate people to become more active clickers in ptc programs..  Wink

They say they will be adding features in the near future as they get the bugs worked out. I suggested they make a version with Satoshi as a reward. That could explode activity
« Last Edit: 25th Feb, 2017 at 12:14pm by SolidSnake »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #976 - 25th Feb, 2017 at 12:11pm

Well, I've now figured out all the minigames that are included in the game.. That's really a lot of clicking.

Btw, I've found a way to always succeed in the refueling mini game.. the one that you need to click ridiculously fast in order to get the fuel truck to its destination within 30 seconds..

The mouse pointer has to be above the button in the middle for the click to count, so if you have it on your desk and click it you'll probably move it out of its place and miss some clicks that will cost you the 100% completion..

However before you start you can put the mouse pointer above that button, lift the mouse up from your desk and take it in your hands, hold it from its sides in order to prevent it from moving. Then start the clicking process..

This way you can also hold it to a more comfortable position for repetitive clicking.. so you can clicking-knock yourself out.. Cheesy

This works for me every time now and I always get it to 100%..  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #977 - 25th Feb, 2017 at 3:04pm

SolidSnake wrote on 25th Feb, 2017 at 12:11pm:
Well, I've now figured out all the minigames that are included in the game.. That's really a lot of clicking.

Btw, I've found a way to always succeed in the refueling mini game.. the one that you need to click ridiculously fast in order to get the fuel truck to its destination within 30 seconds..

The mouse pointer has to be above the button in the middle for the click to count, so if you have it on your desk and click it you'll probably move it out of its place and miss some clicks that will cost you the 100% completion..

However before you start you can put the mouse pointer above that button, lift the mouse up from your desk and take it in your hands, hold it from its sides in order to prevent it from moving. Then start the clicking process..

This way you can also hold it to a more comfortable position for repetitive clicking.. so you can clicking-knock yourself out.. Cheesy

This works for me every time now and I always get it to 100%..  Smiley

you can also use two fingers to go with that. I don't know if it makes you much faster. The bestI've been able to do is get past the third line

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #978 - 25th Feb, 2017 at 3:55pm

moneymarketing wrote on 25th Feb, 2017 at 3:04pm:
you can also use two fingers to go with that. I don't know if it makes you much faster. The bestI've been able to do is get past the third line

I tried that and it still didn't work well enough.. probably something that has to do with the brain alternating the commands to each arm makes me slower..  Grin

But still, holding it in the air and clicking with 1 finger gets me to 100% every single time and there are 2-3 seconds left.

It's either the trick, or I'm slowly developing a Parkinson's disease..  Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #979 - 1st Mar, 2017 at 12:07am

I was just checking the player rankings and we're now back to back MM..  Cool

We're standing at worldwide places 77 and 78.  Smiley

I went ahead and developed a spreadsheet with all the available units and benefits of each step in order to help me decide what to increase for the best effectiveness, based on cost/time/production values.

It also calculates the ROI of a single one step increase for each unit compared to the other options.
However I still can't figure out the formula based on which the prices increase after each unit purchase.

I really feel this game is going to be a good push for Paidverts, simple, addictive, turns people into clicking maniacs but it also teaches people to manage their resources and investments with the best effectiveness.

That's something really useful and important for PV/MTV, and what better way to teach it other than a resource management simulation game?  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #980 - 1st Mar, 2017 at 6:42am

SolidSnake wrote on 1st Mar, 2017 at 12:07am:
I was just checking the player rankings and we're now back to back MM..  Cool

We're standing at worldwide places 77 and 78.  Smiley

I went ahead and developed a spreadsheet with all the available units and benefits of each step in order to help me decide what to increase for the best effectiveness, based on cost/time/production values.

It also calculates the ROI of a single one step increase for each unit compared to the other options.
However I still can't figure out the formula based on which the prices increase after each unit purchase.

I really feel this game is going to be a good push for Paidverts, simple, addictive, turns people into clicking maniacs but it also teaches people to manage their resources and investments with the best effectiveness.

That's something really useful and important for PV/MTV, and what better way to teach it other than a resource management simulation game?  Smiley

They broke even for the month. Projecting huge profits for March and April. Started ad campaigns.

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/news/28th_february_news_reached_monthly_bep...

I think this will be the beginning of the compound growth curve.

Now if they would only get that BAP formula ironed out so that they could start removing BAP from the system. That will trend the ads higher and get people really excited from the earnings side. It is one thing for the site to earn. It is completely another for the members to start seeing some gains

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #981 - 1st Mar, 2017 at 6:43am

Also getting rave reviews on Sumo Roll from the beta testers

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #982 - 1st Mar, 2017 at 6:47pm

Walkthrough of new game

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x19mj9ceu5z4hs2/IMG_0001.m4v?dl=0

Looks like a fun way to make money  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #983 - 1st Mar, 2017 at 7:21pm

Quote:
Wow folks,

Here is a great update from my warclicks ad in PV:

I bought 150 clicks ($3 worth).

PV gave me 2194 views. This gave me 6 referrals. Those referrals gave me activity bonuses of 15 free spins on the wheel and one of my referrals made it to level 10 in the game which is worth 200 gold. All of this from an ad that I needed to buy anyway to keep up my BAP!

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #984 - 1st Mar, 2017 at 7:22pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Mar, 2017 at 6:47pm:
Walkthrough of new game

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x19mj9ceu5z4hs2/IMG_0001.m4v?dl=0

Looks like a fun way to make money  Smiley

Can you imagine how this could explode if they get an app built?  Money

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #985 - 2nd Mar, 2017 at 3:27pm

moneymarketing wrote on 21st Feb, 2017 at 9:53pm:

That it's war oriented is leaving a negative taste in my mouth. And having this mindset of different nations fighting one another also shouldn't be encouraged. IMHO.
« Last Edit: 3rd Mar, 2017 at 12:55am by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #986 - 3rd Mar, 2017 at 7:21pm

dansbanners wrote on 2nd Mar, 2017 at 3:27pm:
That it's war oriented is leaving a negative taste in my mouth. And having this mindset of different nations fighting one another also shouldn't be encouraged. IMHO.

There is not really much war involved. It is more about managing numbers and clicking pictures

The countries help people form teams on a leader board

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #987 - 8th Mar, 2017 at 10:05pm

Quote:
MarcdeKoning - Administrator
08/03/2017 17:59
Tomorrow we're testing Sumo Roll, this should be the final first version.

We will add a shop and a "Panic Button" with which you will be able to blow up 1 enemy per level.
We will build the shop during the first few weeks after the launch.
The first week we won't market Sumo Roll either.
You, as our crowd, get an opportunity to fully run through the game for any potential errors which we missed.

Fingers crossed that we will be able to launch it on Friday! smile

Money

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #988 - 12th Mar, 2017 at 12:41am

I think they've now reached a level with warclicks where they could simply add a "PTC like" section where members could view ads for game gold or sth..

This could translate to 100% profits for PV and still members would be more wiling to click on them than on typical PTCs..  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #989 - 13th Mar, 2017 at 1:07am

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90
Send Topic Print