Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Bucket of Banners - Wow BOOM! (Read 95934 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Bucket of Banners - Wow BOOM!
Reply #30 - 9th Aug, 2015 at 1:49am

We haven't talked about this in a while.

I'm really liking the upgrade. When you don't assign credits, then the ISP page serves as a banner rotator for your banners at no cost to yourself. So this is pretty cool. I can plug it into my 'free' advertising at MFS and paidverts, get the three free credits per view and still have my banners seen on the page as long as they are not paused

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #31 - 9th Aug, 2015 at 3:07pm

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Aug, 2015 at 1:49am:
We haven't talked about this in a while.

I'm really liking the upgrade. When you don't assign credits, then the ISP page serves as a banner rotator for your banners at no cost to yourself. So this is pretty cool. I can plug it into my 'free' advertising at MFS and paidverts, get the three free credits per view and still have my banners seen on the page as long as they are not paused

That is cool! Cool

I've generated about 60K impressions just this past week. Although there were times I had even more than that in a week. Just to give you an idea on what's attainable.

Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #32 - 9th Aug, 2015 at 4:34pm

dansbanners wrote on 9th Aug, 2015 at 3:07pm:
That is cool! Cool

I've generated about 60K impressions just this past week. Although there were times I had even more than that in a week. Just to give you an idea on what's attainable.

Smiley

no doubt you are helping me then because with the upgrade, you get your referral credits from all your levels.

In three weeks I've managed to amass 188,000 impressions. So we are pretty close in impression gathering from that standpoint. 20,000 were from the upgrade bonus and the rest just came from 'passive' hits and my downlines.

I'm pretty sure that is worth $10 per month  Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #33 - 13th Oct, 2015 at 10:49pm

Some BoB news:

Quote:
BoB has some great news, something I know many of you have been waiting for. BoB now accepts 125 x 125 buttons in the exchange!

In addition, there is now a 125 x 125 button exchange code that will easily fit into most sites, as long as you can copy and paste a very short and simple 1 line javascript code. Because of it's size, the new button exchange code is perfect for BoB members that own a Viral Mailer, a Traffic Exchange or even a blog, any site that has a sidebar in it's layout. It fit's perfectly! I've been looking around and I see tons of empty space, prime real estate on people's home pages, empty space that could be earning you free advertising and potential commissions. Why not put that empty space to use?

Not only does it fit very well, by adding the new button exchange code to your site you will be earning free advertising for your site on autopilot. As your site shows the BoB button exchange, you earn credits which you can use to get your ads seen on other sites within our banner network. How simple is that?

Even better, your personalized button exchange code is also embedded with your BoB referral id which presents the potential of earning additional credits and commissions from your personal referrals.

No time to waste when you have empty space!

Every little bit helps and counts. We could now earn more impressions. Cool

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #34 - 14th Oct, 2015 at 1:27am

That is great news!

But can we use both types in the same page?

Also are the impressions earned size specific or etc. can we earn credits from 468x60 banner impressions and use them on 125x125 banners?

I'll take take a closer look on that as I now have accumulated ~200.000 banner impressions on BoB I haven't used.. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #35 - 14th Oct, 2015 at 8:44am

dansbanners wrote on 13th Oct, 2015 at 10:49pm:
Some BoB news:

Every little bit helps and counts. We could now earn more impressions. Cool

D'oh! I didn't even see that you posted that. I just came straight to the site, looked for the BoB heading in search and posted the info and then left without scrolling the topic  Feeling beat up

So that is why SS made me a mod here, so that I could cover up my stupid mistakes  Grin

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #36 - 14th Oct, 2015 at 8:47am

SolidSnake wrote on 14th Oct, 2015 at 1:27am:
That is great news!

But can we use both types in the same page?

Also are the impressions earned size specific or etc. can we earn credits from 468x60 banner impressions and use them on 125x125 banners?

I'll take take a closer look on that as I now have accumulated ~200.000 banner impressions on BoB I haven't used.. Smiley

Those are good questions because the 125s don't have the banner exchange code for other sites that the 468s do. You need to install the125s on your own personal page to get impressions. It doesn't look like the 125s have a space at the BoB site so they may be a higher quality impression going only to web pages on websites only

Edit: Yes, I just checked and you can assign your credits to the 125 or the 468. They both have the same credit value
« Last Edit: 14th Oct, 2015 at 9:10am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #37 - 14th Oct, 2015 at 2:53pm

moneymarketing wrote on 14th Oct, 2015 at 8:44am:
D'oh! I didn't even see that you posted that. I just came straight to the site, looked for the BoB heading in search and posted the info and then left without scrolling the topic  Feeling beat up

Each time I login, I click on the "Latest" link on the topbar. It's a good way to keep track of the posts.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #38 - 14th Oct, 2015 at 4:15pm

Do they provide the stats showing how many impressions you earn with this new 125 x 125 banner?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #39 - 14th Oct, 2015 at 9:17pm

dansbanners wrote on 14th Oct, 2015 at 2:53pm:
Each time I login, I click on the "Latest" link on the topbar. It's a good way to keep track of the posts.

I usually do but I was so busy looking for the BoB topic that I didn't check the latest. I even had to do a search for BoB just to find the topic. So I clicked on the first title with BoB and pasted the info. Then I rolled over and went to bed. I didn't realize what I did until I came back later  Grin

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #40 - 14th Oct, 2015 at 9:19pm

dansbanners wrote on 14th Oct, 2015 at 4:15pm:
Do they provide the stats showing how many impressions you earn with this new 125 x 125 banner?

Not sure. I think the amount you earn is the same as the big banner but whether or not they break it down is another question. It isn't separate on the dashboard yet

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #41 - 14th Oct, 2015 at 10:41pm

moneymarketing wrote on 14th Oct, 2015 at 9:17pm:
I usually do but I was so busy looking for the BoB topic that I didn't check the latest. I even had to do a search for BoB just to find the topic. So I clicked on the first title with BoB and pasted the info. Then I rolled over and went to bed. I didn't realize what I did until I came back later  Grin

In fairness to you, you usually post such news first. Cool

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #42 - 15th Oct, 2015 at 12:07am

By the way I just noticed that you can add your BoB exchanger to your signature in a forum that accepts BBC code in the signature. Cool

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #43 - 15th Oct, 2015 at 8:40pm

Good to see BoB being proactive. Working on or trying to improve the program.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #44 - 16th Oct, 2015 at 7:13pm

Don't you find it odd that with the amount of promoting we are doing for BoB we aren't getting any new referrals? I promote their ISP page quite a bit yet I haven't had a new referral for months.

Even Donkey Mails, which has 750K members gives me a new referral better than 1 in 5000 views.  Dont know

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Send Topic Print