Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Ojooo.com Information (Read 42840 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Ojooo.com Information
Reply #45 - 1st Jan, 2019 at 12:18am

I joined and will give it a test run. The prices seem good. $20  for a 7 day banner ad

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #46 - 1st Jan, 2019 at 9:25am

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Jan, 2019 at 12:18am:
I joined and will give it a test run. The prices seem good. $20  for a 7 day banner ad

My first impressions are that the site looks good from an advertising perspective. They look like the typical PTC on the inside.

I bought two banner campaigns which seem to be the most reasonable value. Everything else but the fixed ads I'll probably ignore. I'm so glad sites undervalue the great advertising benefit that banners are.

The one day banner ad that sells for $20 has produced over 32000 impressions and 35 clicks in a half day. This one sells on their site and you don't need to be a member to buy. I assume it is targeted to corporate buyers because you can't buy with crypto. Only credit, bank transfers or debit

The 7 day banner that goes for $20 also is for members. You can fund it with crypto and it is probably priced to be PTC competitive. They don't tell you how many impressions you get but after a half day I have 35 clicks there also. That should work out to about $3 for 60 clicks per day if it holds up.

Of those 70 clicks total, four new members have joined at PV. All are active and three have already earned me click commissions

My next step will be to test the rented referrals. If they are like Neo or if they are like other PTCs. If I can turn a profit with them then that can be a source of internal advertising funding. No need to cash out and no need for the potential problems that Rui faced.
« Last Edit: 1st Jan, 2019 at 1:30pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #47 - 2nd Jan, 2019 at 3:34am

The final tally of the one day banner ad is 90k impressions and 162 clicks

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #48 - 11th Jan, 2019 at 6:34pm

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd Jan, 2019 at 3:34am:
The final tally of the one day banner ad is 90k impressions and 162 clicks

There is not much here at this site to get excited about. The fixed ads can't compete with Neobux. The only real ad benefit is the banners. They are still a pretty good deal. The rented referrals look like they could turn a profit but we know how those things change as you scale and upgrade so I'm going to try to turn a profit on them with 200 and see how it goes

If I can profit like YGP and have that pay for my advertising then that is at least a small win but I don't think this will change lives

Because the user base is so large the banner ads should convert well

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print