PTCBox.Me Ads V.2! (Read 15665 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
PTCBox.Me Ads V.2!
15th Dec, 2013 at 10:13am

We're happy to announce the launch our second version of our PTCBox.Me Ads script. Over the last few weeks we have been doing a lot of testing and bug fixing so now we believe we have reached the point that the script is actually ready and its quality meets our requirements.

There have been many changes and upgrades to the previous script on both client and server sides. Here is a list of our new version's upgrades :

PTCBox.Me V.2 - Version Updates

• New Payment Processors - The new script includes 2 new payment options to match your needs : Payza and EgoPay.
  • New Advertising Duration Packs : 7-Days - You are now able to advertise for 7-Days, 15-Days and 1-Month.
  • More traffic! - The first version of our script was design to handle traffic up to 5000 visitors / day.
    The new one can handle up to 10 times more (50.000 visitors / day) so we are now able to deliver unlimited traffic to your banners.
  • Minimum delays - Our administration panel has been redesigned and now includes more options when it comes to managing your ads and preparing automated emails.
    Therefore we are now able to serve you in a much faster rate that leads to less waiting time for the approval of your ad.
  • Automated Dates Calculation - The system now automatically calculates the starting and ending date of your ad displaying duration, letting you know up front when your ad will actualy be displayed. With very few exceptions these dates are going to be accurate.
  • Announcements Section - We now have our dedicated announcements column to let you know of upcoming promos or updates on our site.
  • Fast Loading Speeds - Bandwidth cost has been reduced to the minimum to ensure fast page loading and no traffic limits. Slow loading scripts have been removed.
  • Better Screen Adaptation - Our automated screen adaptation methods have now been greatly improved including more stages, in order to be better viewed in practically every resolution down to 800x600 and even lower.. Tablet, mobile, netbook, notebook or desktop PC users, will all be able to view the page with minimum scrolling.
  • New Security Measures - The submission form security has now been upgraded with a custom captcha that prevents bots from submitting spam reducing our work-load and helping us serve you even faster.
  • Lots and Lots of Bug Fixing over V.1 - Many bugs have been solved in this new version for example if a banner fails to load due to its server being down or under maintainace, it will not ruin our design anymore ensuring the normal exposure of the rest of the banner spots.
  • Featured Links - Now this is a little surpise we've been working on for some time now. It includes a text advertising feature with nice customization options and affordable prices. This feature is under testing now and we hope to have implemented it by the end of the year!
« Last Edit: 15th Dec, 2013 at 10:33am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: PTCBox.Me Ads V.2!
Reply #1 - 15th Dec, 2013 at 10:17am

Unfortunately, along with our massive quality upgrade, the expenses have also been raised and in order to keep this site alive we were forced to make some changes on our pricing tags. However we will make sure to keep our great price-quality ratio stable and fair just like before. So here is an overview of our pricing table :

Now let's take a look at the exposure size and quality.
Over the last few months our PTCBox.Me Ads page has been receiving ~6000 visitors / day.

10.000+ visitors daily translate to 10.000+ banner impressions / day.
These equal to :

70.000+ banner impressions / 7 Days,
150.000+ banner impressions / 15 Days and
300.000-310.000+ banner impressions / 1 Month (Months with 31 days get the 31st day for free).

We now advertise in most of the major PTC sites so our visitors come from many different PTC related sources.

We calculate unique visitors on a 24-hour base through IP identification so you can get a picture of how many actual different people visit the page daily even if they come multiple times a day from multiple PTC programs.

The banners are static (not rotated) on the banner spots which means that you will benefit from ALL the traffic our site receives. Every single visitor will get to see the banner you are advertising repeatedly. This increases the chances of your link receiving clicks and generating possible leads.

We will keep on adding more and more reliable sources as we go in order for our audience to be constantly increasing in terms of size and quality.

So, for all these reasons we believe that our services will still be effective and affordable and that you will keep on advertising with us!
« Last Edit: 28th Jan, 2014 at 3:46pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 15th Dec, 2013 at 10:23am

Now, if you would like to benefit from our current low prices and help PTCBox.Me Ads get a head start before launching the new system, we would like to let you now that:

All orders placed until the
22nd of December 2013
will be based on the previous pricing plan. Keep in mind that you can place as many orders as you like on each spot.

Every single order will be queued to be displayed based on the exact moment that you click the confirmation link in each order's confirmation email.

Of course since our script allows it, you will be able to make changes on your ads even when they are active by contacting us with your desired changes.

Starting from 23rd of December 2013 the new prices along with all the new features of the second version will be in effect.
So, you'd make sure you don't miss this chance if you are interested in benefiting from our current cheap prices.

Also, as you might have noticed some
new combined packs will be available in the new system for even larger discounts
when you need to advertise in more than one spots at the same time.

We're looking forward to establish a long term business relationship with you based on your successful results.
Best of luck with your campaigns!

Best regards,
SolidSnake
PTCBox.Me Administration
« Last Edit: 15th Dec, 2013 at 10:33am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 15th Dec, 2013 at 6:51pm

I'll see if I can pick up an ad before the deadline. I have another spending 'project' I am currently working on but the cash is flowing quite well these days so I'll probably be knocking at your door soon enough  Wink

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #4 - 16th Dec, 2013 at 12:01pm

It's kinda hard for me to plan a campaign right now, for obvious reasons. I return to Portugal right on the dealine. Let's see if I make it.

IP Logged

Jacknz
VIP Sponsor

I love being here!

Reply #5 - 21st Dec, 2013 at 11:55am

Hello SolidSnake,

Just wanting to know any chance of adding/considering a few extra options added to the combo pack on your list for example:
- 2x Top Spots for 1 month
- 1x Top + 1x MidTop Spots for 1 month

For a tad lower price all up.

One would so consider those options.

Thanks
Jack

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 21st Dec, 2013 at 10:57pm

Jacknz wrote on 21st Dec, 2013 at 11:55am:
Hello SolidSnake,

Just wanting to know any chance of adding/considering a few extra options added to the combo pack on your list for example:
- 2x Top Spots for 1 month
- 1x Top + 1x MidTop Spots for 1 month

For a tad lower price all up.

One would so consider those options.

Thanks
Jack

The combo packs are introduced to balance the sales of all spots and benefit the advertisers that are also
interested in them as well as the top ones...

The top spots and the mid top spots are already selling fine.. it's the lower ones that needed a boost.
Sorry, but I need to maintain a good balance between sales and traffic costs for the site to stay economically "healthy".

IP Logged

Jacknz
VIP Sponsor

I love being here!

Reply #7 - 22nd Dec, 2013 at 12:02am

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Dec, 2013 at 10:57pm:
The combo packs are introduced to balance the sales of all spots and benefit the advertisers that are also
interested in them as well as the top ones...

The top spots and the mid top spots are already selling fine.. it's the lower ones that needed a boost.
Sorry, but I need to maintain a good balance between sales and traffic costs for the site to stay economically "healthy".

That's all good.
Just thought I'd ask.

One would be more then interested in the 1x Top + 1x Middle combo option snapping up 2 of them at a time.

Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #8 - 23rd Dec, 2013 at 10:15pm

System is live.

I'm now working on bringing up the combo packs and featured links section.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #9 - 2nd Feb, 2014 at 12:18am

I'm at the final stages of implementing the Featured Links option..

Unfortunately my first version of the Featured Links script had too many flaws and therefore I dropped it... (that is a very sad thing to do..)
So, I had to redesign it from the scratch based on a whole new architecture..

That took me an additional month mainly because I was heavily discouraged by this incident..
So I gave myself some time to get more inspired and make sure it will work fine this time.

I'll be running some tests tonight.. and if everything goes well until monday I'll request
a few volunteers to place some ads for beta testing and spot any possible bugs..

After Featured Links get implemented, I'll work on adding the combo packs.
That should be much easier.. so let's hope everything will go as planned. Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #10 - 29th Mar, 2014 at 1:41am

Looks like I forgot to mention here that the Featured Links are already tested and working..
And I'm finally happy to announced that coding for the Combo Packs is now complete!
I've tested all of the packs and they seem to be working fine!

The new implementations are basically affecting the ad submissions so the rest of the system goes on almost unaffected.
Also while expanding the current auto-emailing system to include instructions for the new combo packs I also fixed one or two small bugs that still existed there but only affected the appearance.

So you are now free to check the new even more affordable Combo Banner Packs!   Cool New

Overview Page

And here are the direct ad submission page links :

BC1 Combo Banner Pack (1x Top + 1x Middle Spot) @ $24 ($6 discount)

BC2 Combo Banner Pack (1x MidTop + 1x Bottom Spot) @ $18 ($5 discount)

BC3 Combo Banner Pack (All-In-One) @ $40 ($13 discount)

In case you spot any typos or bugs please let me know.
Thanks everyone for your support!  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print