Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Ojooo.com - Payment Proofs - By Sophieca (Read 32696 times)
sophieca

I love being here!

Re: Ojooo.com - Payment Proofs - By Sophieca
Reply #15 - 11th Apr, 2014 at 10:57pm

I haven't advertised at Ojoo yet, I am not well since more than a month so besides my offline jobs, I mainly click cause I can do that in bed, am too tired or drugged to plan any promotions or anything else these days.

I think I forgot to report another payment :
Cashout      03/27/2014 at 10:06 pm
You requested money!
The requested amount was $3 through Paypal.
Cashout      03/18/2014 at 7:29 pm
You have been paid!
The amount paid was $4.1.

I also requested 4$ today again, I think that requesting small amounts give a smaller waiting time than requesting big ones.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #16 - 12th Apr, 2014 at 12:21am

sophieca wrote on 11th Apr, 2014 at 10:57pm:
I haven't advertised at Ojoo yet, I am not well since more than a month so besides my offline jobs, I mainly click cause I can do that in bed, am too tired or drugged to plan any promotions or anything else these days.

I think I forgot to report another payment :
Cashout      03/27/2014 at 10:06 pm
You requested money!
The requested amount was $3 through Paypal.
Cashout      03/18/2014 at 7:29 pm
You have been paid!
The amount paid was $4.1.

I also requested 4$ today again, I think that requesting small amounts give a smaller waiting time than requesting big ones.

That should be the right way.. the members that request smaller amounts are usually the ones that need it more.. and are easier to pay.. it makes sense..

Btw, do you have direct or rented refs there?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #17 - 12th Apr, 2014 at 12:36am

sophieca wrote on 11th Apr, 2014 at 10:57pm:

Get well Sophie  Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #18 - 12th Apr, 2014 at 3:58pm

Good to see you here. Get better Sophie!

IP Logged

sophieca

I love being here!

Reply #19 - 12th Apr, 2014 at 11:51pm

Thanks for the get well wishes Smiley

I only have directs at Ojoo, not playing the RR game anymore, I just don't trust it on any site, the entire system is bogus imho.
The only site where I still have RRs is legacyclix

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #20 - 13th Apr, 2014 at 10:23am

Wish you get well soon Sophie !!

Congratulations on your payment too !! Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #21 - 22nd Apr, 2014 at 6:13pm

Sophie,

That's great that you're getting paid from them and all.

However, maybe rather than just cashing out all of it. What you can do sometime is to redeem some of it for advertising and then promote YGP in there and see if it helps you get some YGP referrals.

IP Logged

sophieca

I love being here!

Reply #22 - 22nd Apr, 2014 at 11:12pm

Well, ads at ojoo are expensive and I am not sure YGP is a very attractive site for newbies.

Unless the referral upgrades or buy a share, he is totally useless so it's not very motivating to promote it, I really seldomly had a referral upgrading or so.

I haven't made my investment back yet at ojoo and YGP, now I want to have my money back before promoting, I really don't trust anything anymore in this industry.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #23 - 23rd Apr, 2014 at 12:37am

sophieca wrote on 22nd Apr, 2014 at 11:12pm:
Well, ads at ojoo are expensive and I am not sure YGP is a very attractive site for newbies.

Unless the referral upgrades or buy a share, he is totally useless so it's not very motivating to promote it, I really seldomly had a referral upgrading or so.

I haven't made my investment back yet at ojoo and YGP, now I want to have my money back before promoting, I really don't trust anything anymore in this industry.

It's sad but understandable, I've been feeling like that for a long time.. and I know how it feels.

It's weird how this industry works.. and it sucks to say this but, if you don't believe in it.. it will also not believe in you as well.. Undecided

Either way i wish you all the best, and I'll also do what I can to help you.  Sad

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #24 - 23rd Apr, 2014 at 4:23pm

sophieca wrote on 22nd Apr, 2014 at 11:12pm:

SolidSnake has a point. Sometime it's the thinking that makes it so.

However, if your heart really isn't into it, perhaps maybe we ought to remove you from the downline builder. Such that the next person that joins from the forum, he or she ought to be placed under SolidSnake. Otherwise, it's not fair to him.

IP Logged

sophieca

I love being here!

Reply #25 - 23rd Apr, 2014 at 10:26pm

dansbanners wrote on 23rd Apr, 2014 at 4:23pm:
SolidSnake has a point. Sometime it's the thinking that makes it so.

However, if your heart really isn't into it, perhaps maybe we ought to remove you from the downline builder. Such that the next person that joins from the forum, he or she ought to be placed under SolidSnake. Otherwise, it's not fair to him.

I click and buy shares when I can, I didn't know there was a requirement to have at least so many referrals buying shares and upgrade to be in the downline builder, especially when we're the last in the chain anyway.

I never was a good promoter and never claimed to be one, so I doubt that my capacities will change overnight, if posting that I was paid a big total of 30$ at ojoo means I need to use all of it to promote YGP to be part of this group, you can remove me from the downline builder as I must have misunderstood the spirit of this place.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #26 - 23rd Apr, 2014 at 10:45pm

sophieca wrote on 23rd Apr, 2014 at 10:26pm:
I click and buy shares when I can, I didn't know there was a requirement to have at least so many referrals buying shares and upgrade to be in the downline builder, especially when we're the last in the chain anyway.

I never was a good promoter and never claimed to be one, so I doubt that my capacities will change overnight, if posting that I was paid a big total of 30$ at ojoo means I need to use all of it to promote YGP to be part of this group, you can remove me from the downline builder as I must have misunderstood the spirit of this place.

You can do what you want with your Ojoo earnings. I was also just trying to give you just some constructive advice as a net marketer in general.

And was also just trying to help SolidSnake as to that he's also been putting in the time, energy and money in the YGP program.

You can also still stay in the downline builder if you wish. I'll also leave it up to SolidSnake since you're on his 1st level.   

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #27 - 24th Apr, 2014 at 11:59am

It's ok Dan.

Well, I actually don't think it's fair removing anyone from the downline builder..
We didn't even remove StillSleeping when we knew he gave up on us.

Sophie is a friend, a part of the team and she's been a long term contributor of the forum.
So I believe she deserves to be treated accordingly.

Besides the team has already benefited from her joining us, plus I'll still benefit from anyone that joins under her in YGP.
Not to mention that my downline is not limited by the downline builder.. I can still directly refer people under me.. so it's no big deal.

IP Logged

sophieca

I love being here!

Reply #28 - 24th Sep, 2014 at 10:38am

I requested money the 7th of June and was paid the 221st of september, it takes time but I was positively surprised to receive the money Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #29 - 24th Sep, 2014 at 11:33am

sophieca wrote on 24th Sep, 2014 at 10:38am:
I requested money the 7th of June and was paid the 221st of september, it takes time but I was positively surprised to receive the money Smiley

That was a looooong September of waiting  Grin

Honestly, I still fear for the money I deposited there. I did receive a small payment from them, but I wonder how long the big bucks will take.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print