Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Skrill (Read 5422 times)
tarkind
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Skrill
5th Mar, 2014 at 9:55pm

Skrill does not allow ptc ! is that correct?If it is what is the best PP for asians.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: Skrill
Reply #1 - 5th Mar, 2014 at 11:28pm

You do realize how many countries exist in Asia, don't you?

You'll have to be more specific.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 25th Jul, 2018 at 3:42pm

Quote:
Exchange from 40 fiat currencies to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin or Ether and back to your wallet currency instantly and securely – no additional verification required.

Simply login to your account, click on 'Exchange' and begin trading cryptocurrency.

Once exchanged back to your account currency, you can use your balance to send money or spend anywhere that accepts Skrill.

Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 29th Jul, 2018 at 2:12am

moneymarketing wrote on 25th Jul, 2018 at 3:42pm:
Smiley

Well... at least it's UK based... let's see how this will go... I'm still skeptical regarding anti-laundering laws etc...

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 15th Nov, 2019 at 8:52am

What changes have we made?

Skrill Account Terms of Use

From 15th January 2020, the fee for uploading funds to your Skrill Account will be 2.5% for all payment methods.
    We have clarified the way in which we will charge certain administration fees.
    We have updated the terms which govern how Third Party Providers may access your Skrill Account with your consent.

Rapid Transfer Customer Terms

We have updated these terms to explain the way in which your personal data may be used in order for us to provide you with the Rapid Transfer service

Skrill Cryptocurrency Terms of Use

We have introduced a new feature to the Skrill Cryptocurrency Service which enables you to use your Crypto Account rather than the e-money balance in your Skrill Account to purchase an interest in a Supported Cryptocurrency.
    We have also revised the fee structure for the Skrill Cryptocurrency Service so that you will pay a flat fee for transactions of less than EUR 100.
    Please note that these changes will become effective on 15th November 2019.

Skrill Money Transfer Terms and Conditions

From 15th January 2020, the fee for domestic Skrill Money Transfer transactions will be 2%.
    All Skrill Money Transfer transactions will also be subject to a currency conversion fee of 3.99%.

David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print