Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Scarlet-Clicks - What are your thoughts on it? (Read 37927 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Scarlet-Clicks - What are your thoughts on it?
9th Mar, 2014 at 12:04am

I'm considering focusing some advertising campaigns on Scarlet-Clicks as it seems to be a suitable program for me to work on.
It's been online for a good amount of time (almost 5 years now) to inspire some trust in this industry and it only has a less-than 7 days payment waiting period so it seems to be stable enough.

Also it has no direct referral limits, offers referral ad commissions to upgraded members and the best part of it is that it doesn't require daily clicking to earn from our referrals' clicks.. so it seems like a fire-and-forget investment which is my close to my needs..

Have you had any positive / negative experiences with it?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: Scarlet-Clicks - What are your thoughts on it?
Reply #1 - 9th Mar, 2014 at 12:36am

I used to use it often back when cashnhits had its PTP system working, and before eurosPTP cut the points earned by half.
It's able to deliver a good amount of traffic at a good price. Plus, it can be country targeted. Something that it's usually more costly in similar sites (e.g Twickerz)

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 9th Feb, 2016 at 5:20pm

So.. I've been wondering for some time now on Scarlet-Clicks..

I have 38 direct refs there out of which 2 are super clickers and I'm getting 50~60 daily clicks from them.
As a standard member I'm only earning only 40% of their clicks so that is a tiny amount of an already tiny amount..

The $50 Yearly Silver upgrade would grant me 100% of that plus additional 5% ad purchase commissions from them in case they advertise too.

Since they are both star referrals (they have made 11166 and 5804 clicks each, since 2014 and 2015 accordingly) they may be potential advertisers there as well.

A good thing about Scarlet is that it doesn't require daily clicking to get credit which saves me from a lot of pain, unlike YGP.

Now maybe Rui could guide me through this if he's already in there with RRs, would it be an interesting idea to invest $50 on the membership and get some RRs as well to get it working for me?

Since my direct refs already give me 50~60 clicks daily it could take some stress off the RRs, to hit the BAP.

Sure PayPal may struck anytime, but since SC haven't touched the "shares" word ever there and they are online for 7+ years now it should be considered somewhat safe.

I believe in: "trying may lead to success or failure.. but not trying at all will never lead to success anyway.."  Roll Eyes

What do you think? Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #3 - 10th Feb, 2016 at 2:46pm

I think it's a good idea.

Just a heads-up. It is not explicitly stated in any part of the site, but earnings from direct referrals per click are $0.001 or $0.0005 depending in which ads they click. But from rented referrals clicks are always worth $0.001 (This at 100% referral clicks, of course).

That said, with about a year and a half with 2000RR under my belt, I can say referral averages are very stable at this site. More than any other PTC I'm in. You can safely expect RR average of around 5.4 everyday, almost no recycling at all.
BEP (not BAP - you've been too often on Paidverts, snake  Roll Eyes) with 50 referrals on Silver is 6.24, with 100 referrals 4.87, and with 200 referrals 4.19.

It's diffult to know exactly how much your direct refs earn you each day, due to clicks having two different values. Assuming on average each DR click is around $0.00075, when you have daily 55 clicks, by upgrading (going from 40% to 100%) you earn $0.024 more each day. This means that you should get above 50 RR since what you gain from you DR by upgrading cannot compensate big losses with RR if you play below the BEP.
Overall, I can say I'm satisfied with RR at Scarlet-clicks. Up to 200 referrals on Silver membership is a no-brainer for modest profits. Above that threshold you need some tricks and timing to make the best out of it.
« Last Edit: 10th Feb, 2016 at 2:51pm by ruicarlov »  

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 10th Feb, 2016 at 7:41pm

@Rui - Thanks a lot! It's always great to have someone do those maths for me! I think my brain gets too messed up when I get down to it lately and I'm only closing on 30..   Grin
And OMG.. I said BAP.. ..and I was wondering why something about it felt so wrong. lolz.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #5 - 10th Feb, 2016 at 10:02pm

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Feb, 2016 at 7:41pm:
I think my brain gets too messed up when I get down to it lately and I'm only closing on 30..   Grin

I'm probably closer to that than you are...

Next month *sigh*

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #6 - 10th Feb, 2016 at 10:16pm

One question I have Rui. When a site talks about our earnings from a referral, is that the money we have earned after expenses like autopay have been factored in or do we need to subtract that from the total?

One thing that bothers me about the whole rented referral thing is sites don't do a very good job of explaining and I think this is deliberate. I think this helps them to take advantage of people's mistakes and that is just not right

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #7 - 11th Feb, 2016 at 1:16pm

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Feb, 2016 at 10:16pm:
One question I have Rui. When a site talks about our earnings from a referral, is that the money we have earned after expenses like autopay have been factored in or do we need to subtract that from the total?

One thing that bothers me about the whole rented referral thing is sites don't do a very good job of explaining and I think this is deliberate. I think this helps them to take advantage of people's mistakes and that is just not righ

It always shows total earnings fom referrals. The expenses depend on the extension period, possible discounts, so on...
Most sites PTC run of scripts with their own limitations. I don't know if they even can add more complex data like that to the rented referral information page. At least on Neobux you can install a script that shows you the profit from each RR.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #8 - 5th May, 2016 at 4:12pm

So, just noticed Scarlet-Clicks became 7 years old and they have announced a few deposit promos (for deposits of $100+).

http://www.scarlet-clicks.info/forum.php?topic=31315

These big promos kind of scare me when a site is dealing with PayPal..  Undecided

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #9 - 5th May, 2016 at 4:16pm

SolidSnake wrote on 5th May, 2016 at 4:12pm:
So, just noticed Scarlet-Clicks became 7 years old and they have announced a few deposit promos (for deposits of $100+).

These big promos kind of scare me when a site is dealing with PayPal..  Undecided

They have it from time to time and so far hasn't caused problems with Paypal since despite everything the business volume is not spectacularly high. But then again PP has gone on a total frenzy lately.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #10 - 6th May, 2016 at 12:00am

SolidSnake wrote on 5th May, 2016 at 4:12pm:

Focus on the growth. Focus on the positives. Just some constructive advice. Wink

P.S. And I'm not even a member of this program.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #11 - 6th May, 2016 at 3:16am

Also, it's one thing to try to be constructive and practical when a problem does occur, but it's another to do an "imaginary". IMHO.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #12 - 8th May, 2020 at 6:19pm

Just a little heads up for some of you guys who aren't on this site every day.

The admin is running a big promo in advertising with 100000 PTC credits and 1 million banner credits for $50.
http://www.scarlet-clicks.info/forum.php?topic=89484

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #13 - 8th May, 2020 at 9:27pm

ruicarlov wrote on 8th May, 2020 at 6:19pm:
Just a little heads up for some of you guys who aren't on this site every day.

The admin is running a big promo in advertising with 100000 PTC credits and 1 million banner credits for $50.
http://www.scarlet-clicks.info/forum.php?topic=89484

That's a nice deal at a very competitive price

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #14 - 11th May, 2020 at 5:51pm

And I've just noticed that they have disabled my account due to inactivity..
I had a bit lower than $5 there and I guess they've most likely reset my balance already..  Smiley

Anyways, I've just sent them a support ticket to reopen it... let's see..
I hope they haven't removed my direct refs as well...  Undecided

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print