Payza Updates (Read 42832 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Payza Updates
Reply #45 - 4th Jun, 2018 at 2:31pm

I had a BTC transfer locked somewhere in the limbo of the verification process so I was trying to reach Payza support somehow..
It was really confusing why nothing could get me a reply till I found out in their facebook page a link to this blog post which clarifies what's going on with them.

If your attempts to contact Payza support fail, then you should read this post first..

So here's the link to make someone's life easier:
https://blog.payza.eu/payza-updates/announcements/payza-still-restructuring/

(It was published 4 days ago, on May 30, 2018)

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #46 - 4th Jun, 2018 at 5:30pm

Let's hope it's true and that funds will be released. I still have ~0.1 BTC pending. It used to be close to $1000 when I requested it, though...

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #47 - 5th Jun, 2018 at 1:28pm

You may want to use the funds to purchase some advertising. Better that you make some use of it than not use it at all.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #48 - 6th Jun, 2018 at 6:00pm

dansbanners wrote on 5th Jun, 2018 at 1:28pm:
You may want to use the funds to purchase some advertising. Better that you make some use of it than not use it at all.

It hasn't been an option for quite a while since all transactions are suspended and sites acren't accepting Payza, anyway.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #49 - 7th Jun, 2018 at 7:03pm

ruicarlov wrote on 6th Jun, 2018 at 6:00pm:
It hasn't been an option for quite a while since all transactions are suspended and sites acren't accepting Payza, anyway.

Ok. Good point. Although I did suggest it to some of the members back then when it first happened. But they either didn't think it would effect their own country or they made a big deal of wanting to cash out just a couple of bucks. I'm glad that I grabbed the opportunity when I had the chance and use the funds to purchase some advertising. Which I'm still feeling the after effect from that good decision.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #50 - 8th Jun, 2018 at 1:08am

dansbanners wrote on 7th Jun, 2018 at 7:03pm:
Ok. Good point. Although I did suggest it to some of the members back then when it first happened. But they either didn't think it would effect their own country or they made a big deal of wanting to cash out just a couple of bucks. I'm glad that I grabbed the opportunity when I had the chance and use the funds to purchase some advertising. Which I'm still feeling the after effect from that good decision.

Yeap, I used as much as I could as well.. till sites stopped accepting payza.. then converted the rest to BTC and tried to make a purchase and boom.. btc in limbo.. Smiley

Let's just wait it out..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #51 - 8th Jun, 2018 at 12:17pm

As soon as that happened, I made immediate conversion into BTC and tried to send it to a wallet. All the money in my account got withdrawn safely, but the one in my mother's account got stuck in limbo, despite requesting the cashout at the same time.
Looking back, maybe I should have put everything in my account and withdraw it,

But who could guess these things in advance?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #52 - 8th Jun, 2018 at 1:36pm

No problem. I was more or less referring to another forum whereas I not only made this suggestion but also saw many of them complaining later on about their money being stuck.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #53 - 9th Jun, 2018 at 1:38pm

Sometime in the PTC industry there are too many members that thinks that net marketing is all about "willing to do tons of clicks just to cash out a couple of bucks". And don't even think of advertising nor try to get any referrals.

IP Logged

MikeyLow
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #54 - 12th Jun, 2018 at 11:06am

And they don't even think about value of this traffic.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #55 - 12th Jun, 2018 at 1:45pm

Sometime having "too many members that are willing to do tons of clicks just to cash out a couple of bucks" could cause problems in a program if not enough referrals are coming in.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print