Geek Jokes V1 (Read 5885 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Geek Jokes V1
12th May, 2014 at 9:26pm

I was looking at some geek jokes and ended up in a more generic list of jokes for some "know-it-all" guys.
I found some of them funny.. so I decided to share them.. Smiley

1. It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally

2. What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

3. Three logicians walk into a bar. The bartender asks.. "Do you all want a drink?" The first logician says "I don't know", the second says "I don't know" and then the third one says "Yes!".. Go figure..

4. Einstein, Newton and Pascal are playing hide and seek. It's Einstein's turn to count so he covers his eys and starts counting to ten. Pascal runs of and hides. Newton draws a one meter by one meter square on the ground and steps on it. Einstein reaches ten and uncovers his eyes. He sees Newton immediately and exclaims "Newton! I found you!".. Newton though smiles and says.. "You didn't find me, you've found a Newton over a square meter.. That's actually Pascal!"

5. A Roman walks into a bar holds up two fingers and says.. "Five beers, please"

6. A logician's wife is having a baby. The doctor immediately hands the newborn to the dad. His wife asks impatiently: "So is it a boy or a girl? The logician replies : "True!!!"

7. The programmer's wife tells him : "Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen." The programmer came back with 12 loaves of bread.

8. There's a band called 1023MB.. They haven't had any gigs yet..

I think number 6 is my closest call.. I could have possibly said that..  lol Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: Geek Jokes V1
Reply #1 - 13th May, 2014 at 5:42pm

I didn't get a lot of them. To me they sounded more like greek than geek.  Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 13th May, 2014 at 6:00pm

This is a whole new arena for me. Jokes that actually teach you things (like Newton versus Pascal, that was actually brilliant. Are these the types of jokes they tell on Uni campuses?).

There must be an app for that  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 13th May, 2014 at 10:32pm

ruicarlov wrote on 13th May, 2014 at 5:42pm:
I didn't get a lot of them. To me they sounded more like greek than geek.  Wink

Naa.. greek jokes are usually easy to understand.. Tongue

Btw, the list I read them in was far more geeky even for me.. I just picked the easier ones to follow..lol
This is kinda complicated but I could explain any of them if you'd like me to.. Smiley

moneymarketing wrote on 13th May, 2014 at 6:00pm:
This is a whole new arena for me. Jokes that actually teach you things (like Newton versus Pascal, that was actually brilliant. Are these the types of jokes they tell on Uni campuses?).

Yes, basically I was amazed by that as well.. I had to run to wikipedia to find that 1 Pascal Unit is equal to 1 N/m2 lol.
(I had been taught of that at school but that's a long way back..  Roll Eyes)

Well, I found another interesting one......  Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #4 - 15th May, 2014 at 5:20pm

I also thought the Pascal one was brilliant, and it was the one I caught on right away. Being a science guy that kind of stuff is right down my alley.

That's why that CuTe joke is also awesome. Best pickup line ever or what?  Cool New

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print