Send Topic Print
Paypal you weasels (Read 53379 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: Paypal you weasels
Reply #15 - 18th Sep, 2014 at 9:35pm

SolidSnake wrote on 17th Jul, 2014 at 3:54pm:
Well, I've never connected my bank account to PayPal because I've never felt too safe with them.. so I only have my credit/debit cards as payment options and have never faced this issue you are talking about.. Undecided

See that moneymarketing, how come SS is not having the issues you're having?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #16 - 18th Sep, 2014 at 9:36pm

ruicarlov wrote on 17th Jul, 2014 at 4:24pm:
I don't think I can make payments using the bank account. I must top it up first, and it takes around 3 days. Other than that, only balance or credit cards. So I've never faced that kind of problem. What I have faced is that I must empty my wallet of the currency I'm using in the purchase, otherwise they'll use the balance and not the credit card.

See that moneymarketing, rui is another that's not having the issues you're having.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #17 - 18th Sep, 2014 at 9:38pm

moneymarketing, can you specifically mention the program you're having this trouble with whereas you've tried charging your credit card with a payment so maybe I could look into it myself. Thanks.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #18 - 18th Sep, 2014 at 9:52pm

dansbanners wrote on 18th Sep, 2014 at 9:35pm:
See that moneymarketing, how come SS is not having the issues you're having?

BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE HIS BANK CONNECTED?

I think it would be pretty difficult for Paypal to dig into his bank IF IT IS NOT EVEN CONNECTED! Although at this point I wouldn't put anything past them

C'mon Dan, give me a break!  At least argue honestly

You do know that they save money and cannot get chargebacks if they take from your bank account right? So it is in their best interests to try to take from our banks. That is why, even though the credit card is my preferred way of paying, that is what I've selected with them, they always have the payment default set on bank. Why is that when that is not what I have selected? Is it possibly because they are trying to get me to make a mistake so that they don't have to deal with credit cards? Yes, that IS why.
« Last Edit: 18th Sep, 2014 at 9:59pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #19 - 18th Sep, 2014 at 9:54pm

dansbanners wrote on 18th Sep, 2014 at 9:36pm:
See that moneymarketing, rui is another that's not having the issues you're having.

So because the banking works different in his country that automatically means that what happened to me is impossible?

Are you serious?  Dont know

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #20 - 18th Sep, 2014 at 10:01pm

dansbanners wrote on 18th Sep, 2014 at 9:38pm:
moneymarketing, can you specifically mention the program you're having this trouble with whereas you've tried charging your credit card with a payment so maybe I could look into it myself. Thanks.

It has happened in a few programs but how is it do you expect to look into this exactly? Paypal can't give you my info and the program owner better not

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #21 - 18th Sep, 2014 at 10:10pm

dansbanners wrote on 18th Sep, 2014 at 7:07pm:
Without naming names, I'm going to ask paypal some questions and see what they say.

What are you going to ask them about my private information? They do millions of transactions per day. They only way you would be able to get info on a specific case like that is if you are snooping in my private information. And why would you expect Paypal to tell you the truth if they were doing this?

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #22 - 18th Sep, 2014 at 10:12pm

dansbanners wrote on 18th Sep, 2014 at 6:59pm:
I still think you're not taking responsibility for your actions. Even the GOB's used to tell you that, "take responsbility".

Wow, you are really on a tear today aren't you? Are these the same GOB's that you refuse to do business with because they exploit people?

Yes they are

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #23 - 18th Sep, 2014 at 10:17pm

dansbanners wrote on 18th Sep, 2014 at 7:04pm:
Not to take anything away from your net marketing accomplishments and you've certainly been a big help to the team, the point is that there were times you were letting your emotions get the best of you to the point you almost made it look like you wanted to quit if it wasn't for my gauding you, adding a voice of reason and helping things to calm down whereas you eventually did proceed with internet marketing. For instance, if my memory serves me right didn't you originally have a negative opinion on Clixsense? Wink

I also recall a time whereas you went through a phase whereas you practically thought that every single program were "skimming" or "out to get you", etc, including Clixsense.

So 90% of the programs out there aren't crashing and burning and absconding with our money then? How's the cash flow in YGP lately? How is your PTCBox investment doing? Well, at least you made a profit in that huh? Not like the rest of us.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #24 - 18th Sep, 2014 at 11:09pm

We could agree to disagree, it ain't worth my time. I still think you at times get blindsided by emotions to the point that you sometime don't even see it yourself. I'm tempted to think along the lines of "I could care less on a personal basis" as to that this has been a buildup for some time. My main concern is that it doesn't affect the team and that's not asking for much is it and we'll proceed from here...

Like I said before it's one thing for your negativity to be justified but another if some of it is from your own doing (i.e. funny thing is that at other times, you sometime seem to do the opposite that there were times when you thought positively but shouldn't have, PTS is a perfect example....)

Anyway, I said my piece and hope for the best with the X-PTCBox team, moving on...

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #25 - 18th Sep, 2014 at 11:12pm

moneymarketing,

And as long you're able to use other processors to make up for it, then that should be okay and hopefully that'll be the case. Good luck!

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #26 - 19th Sep, 2014 at 1:03am

dansbanners wrote on 18th Sep, 2014 at 11:12pm:
moneymarketing,

And as long you're able to use other processors to make up for it, then that should be okay and hopefully that'll be the case. Good luck!

It will cease being a problem when I get my bank account deleted from their site.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #27 - 19th Sep, 2014 at 2:05am

It's true, I've never added my bank account to PayPal (thankfully I never had to), so I can't help much there..
Wow.. that was a bit intense.. but anyways everyone has a point, so let's just leave it there..

moneymarketing wrote on 19th Sep, 2014 at 1:03am:
It will cease being a problem when I get my bank account deleted from their site.

Well, have you tried removing your bank account from PayPal?
I'm a bit curious to see how it will go. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #28 - 19th Sep, 2014 at 4:40am

moneymarketing wrote on 19th Sep, 2014 at 1:03am:

Ok, hope you know what you're doing.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #29 - 19th Sep, 2014 at 7:31am

SolidSnake wrote on 19th Sep, 2014 at 2:05am:
It's true, I've never added my bank account to PayPal (thankfully I never had to), so I can't help much there..
Wow.. that was a bit intense.. but anyways everyone has a point, so let's just leave it there..

Well, have you tried removing your bank account from PayPal?
I'm a bit curious to see how it will go. Smiley

I tried to do it when this whole mess started but they wouldn't let me because a payment was still pending. Once that all clear up I will try it again and it should work. I don't know what that will do to my account status

and about the referral skimming SS. Maybe you can help clear this up since you know programming. Would it be possible for a site to divert referrals from your affiliate link? For example, say I had 100 referrals coming in to my link, could a PO set something up whereby only 50 were credited to my account and 50 went to the PO himself?

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print