Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
33Bux is finally shut down.. May it rest in pieces.. :) (Read 5376 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
33Bux is finally shut down.. May it rest in pieces.. :)
26th Jul, 2014 at 2:43pm

It looks like it's getting hard to keep track of sites that are getting closed these days..
Seems like we'll be expecting new crops of PTC programs to arrive to replace them..

Well, 33bux.com has been online for many years now and I've used it a couple of times for advertising due to its cheap prices.
However I noticed today that it's gone down.. thankfully I've never purchased any huge amounts of adverting there, and I've received what I've purchased so far in terms of traffic, so it's no big deal.

As for the sites that are connected to this admin ptccentral has published a good list of them with scamming proofs here :
33bux, BuxBoss, CanadaBux, BigUsaBux and BuxLeader

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: 33Bux is finally shut down.. May it rest in pieces.. :)
Reply #1 - 26th Jul, 2014 at 3:47pm

SolidSnake wrote on 26th Jul, 2014 at 2:43pm:
It looks like it's getting hard to keep track of sites that are getting closed these days..
Seems like we'll be expecting new crops of PTC programs to arrive to replace them..

Well, 33bux.com has been online for many years now and I've used it a couple of times for advertising due to its cheap prices.
However I noticed today that it's gone down.. thankfully I've never purchased any huge amounts of adverting there, and I've received what I've purchased so far in terms of traffic, so it's no big deal.

As for the sites that are connected to this admin ptccentral has published a good list of them with scamming proofs here :
33bux, BuxBoss, CanadaBux, BigUsaBux and BuxLeader

Maybe this ridiculous bux 'gold rush'  is finally over and we can focus on a few sustainable sites. I hope people are finally learning that you can't just plunk  down a few hundred dollars, hang out your bux shingle and make a fortune. The sooner they learn that the better

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 26th Jul, 2014 at 3:52pm

moneymarketing wrote on 26th Jul, 2014 at 3:47pm:
Maybe this ridiculous bux 'gold rush'  is finally over and we can focus on a few sustainable sites. I hope people are finally learning that you can't just plunk  down a few hundred dollars, hang out your bux shingle and make a fortune. The sooner they learn that the better

Indeed.. not all PTC sites are suitable for earning after all.. Smiley

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #3 - 27th Jul, 2014 at 6:24am

moneymarketing wrote on 26th Jul, 2014 at 3:47pm:

Yes... yes... yes... the sooner the better.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print