Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Negative vibes regarding Probux, FuseBux and ZapBux.. (Read 10199 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Negative vibes regarding Probux, FuseBux and ZapBux..
18th Sep, 2014 at 4:40pm

Concerned by seeing that both Probux and Fusebux are facing problems I did some research to see if there's something in common..

It looks like some dirty stuff popped out of the web..
It seems that ProBux, FuseBux, ZapBux and the old goner UpBux and OnBux may be connected by the name "Gustavo Gil Peron".

The news came to light by a payment proof posted by a member on FuseBux :

source

Also, after reading that a few more pages in the EMS forum and some more googling points out that it is most likely true.
Look at the search results : Gustavo Gil Peron

These threads pop up at the results :

Quote:
تحذير - FuseBux - Forum
www.fusebux.com/forum/topic.php?cat=15&tid...
Translate this page
Aug 19, 2014 - 10 posts - ‎8 authors
gustavo gil peron عنوانه: Gustavo Gil Peron rua frei caneca 64 apartamento 202 agronomica. Florianópolis - SC Brazil وهنه احد تحويلاته في بنك ...

Quote:
WHAT THE **** - ProBux - Forum
www.probux.com › ProBux Forum › Bug Reports
Aug 31, 2014 - PROBUX = FUSEBUX = ZAPBUX = = UPBUX = ONBUX (These PTC Admins: Gustavo Gil Peron & Alexandre are partners in crime).

Both forums are "Under Maintainance" so we can't read these interesting discussions..

Now here's something else :
The second result is the Website informer one that shows that this guy is the owner of lucroptc.com.br and his email is mauro.br83 at gmail dot com.

Combining it to this and this thread we see that he confirms to also be the owner of the dnjuice.com.

Googling that brings up this twitter account which also connects him to http://trafficblog.com/ and ... this flippa auction page. I searched for the terms "ptc" which popped up nothing and "bux" which pointed out that he's selling the domain "OnBux.com".. Interesting find isn't it?

So if he's connected to upbux and onbux then this is bad news for fusebux..  Dont know
Rumors having him connected to probux and zapbux are also negative but I haven't researched that enough yet to confirm it.

I'll try to do so later on.  Undecided

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: Negative vibes regarding Probux, FuseBux and ZapBux..
Reply #1 - 18th Sep, 2014 at 5:25pm

The connection between Onbux and Probux has been talked about for soooo long it's hardly a surprise now. Many people made extensive comparisons between two sites and the simillarities were way too many. Which is why I was never fully onboard that site.

And yes, there's something very fishing about Probux when I can't click any $0.01 and $0.015 extra ads (and I'm not the only one, apparentely)

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 18th Sep, 2014 at 8:06pm

Just with an outside look on zapbux forum I can see that there are no payment proofs posted since September 4th..

Actually it seems that the posts there have stopped at September 5th..! Is their forum also on "maintainance"?

Oh, and it seems there's some new data... :
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=759293514121402&set=o.128012483914921

And also zapbux is supposed to be a registered company called ZapIdeas Inc. and unfortunately :
http://www.zapideas.com/
« Last Edit: 18th Sep, 2014 at 8:14pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 19th Sep, 2014 at 1:46pm

I've decided to open a dispute against FuseBux for a recent purchase of Grid advertising i made on the site 6 days ago when PayPal became available for purchases.

My ad has not been activated yet and communication attempts using a support ticket or the forum have failed.. so I don't think I should expect anything from FuseBux anymore.. especially after the recovered data in my first post above..

So, I went to PayPal and opened a dispute for this transaction, and got this message :

Quote:
End Communication and Escalate to a Claim
Your seller is currently unable to respond to this dispute. By escalating your dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.

It seems that his account is already facing problems with PayPal, so I immediately escalated my dispute to a claim and I'm waiting to see where this will lead us.. Hopefully this will be different than NetAdSolution case..

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #4 - 19th Sep, 2014 at 2:42pm

SolidSnake wrote on 19th Sep, 2014 at 1:46pm:
I've decided to open a dispute against FuseBux for a recent purchase of Grid advertising i made on the site 6 days ago when PayPal became available for purchases.

My ad has not been activated yet and communication attempts using a support ticket or the forum have failed.. so I don't think I should expect anything from FuseBux anymore.. especially after the recovered data in my first post above..

So, I went to PayPal and opened a dispute for this transaction, and got this message :

It seems that his account is already facing problems with PayPal, so I immediately escalated my dispute to a claim and I'm waiting to see where this will lead us.. Hopefully this will be different than NetAdSolution case..

Maybe you should cool it a little on joining way too many programs, just saying. Perhaps, maybe also learn from your experience or mistakes. Rather than doing the same thing over and over again. Wink

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #5 - 20th Sep, 2014 at 2:30am

dansbanners wrote on 19th Sep, 2014 at 2:42pm:
Maybe you should cool it a little on joining way too many programs, just saying. Perhaps, maybe also learn from your experience or mistakes. Rather than doing the same thing over and over again. Wink

Well, for me it all sums up to this table :

http://ptcbox.me/adv/ad/#traffic_stats

The problem is that I have to keep those numbers at ~10000 hits/day.. otherwise the sales go down.. and I can't afford to have them down. But there also has to be a balance between the cost of traffic and the amounts earned by sales..

If my monthly traffic costs $200 and I make less than $100 then I obviously have to do something about it..
Plus it's a matter of not giving up on my advertisers even if it's not really my fault. I feel sad when I don't deliver..

That's why I'm always on the hunt for good traffic sources with affordable prices, speaking of which the goal is to pay less than $0.0005 per hit for the site to be self sustainable. So, I need sources that will help me get ~300.000 hits per month at less than $150. And having a variety of different sources is also very attractive to my advertisers.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 30th Sep, 2014 at 1:54pm

SolidSnake wrote on 19th Sep, 2014 at 1:46pm:

I won the dispute today, as the seller did not respond at all.. so PayPal decided on my favor, thankfully..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print