MouseBux.net (Read 42399 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
MouseBux.net
19th Nov, 2014 at 1:31am

One month ago I started advertising on MouseBux.com and it seems to be delivering a good amount of traffic for its size (and costs).

Its Grid delivered 22553 visitors to my site which translates to ~750 daily visitors, and its price is not bad either: $9 per month (~$0.0004 per hit) and it gets even cheaper with larger duration packs. I see this becoming a regular in my sources.

Apart from that they are running these regular promos called Happy Hours every now and then where they offer bonus funds on deposits through payment processors, thus keeping a nice intake flow of money for their site.

A few days ago they started an upgrading promo where they offer free rented referrals for each upgrade until they deliver a 5000 in total RRs. I was to purchase long term advertising on their site so I was either way going to deposit ~$25 there and since there was a happy hour promo with +40% bonus there I decided to change my route a bit.. Smiley

So, I went ahead and upgraded my account for 3 months golden for $25 there which got me 50 free rented refs and if I receive the bonus I will also have enough funds to also advertise on their grid there as well.. so it's like "hitting 2 birds with one shot" as they tend to say in my country for such cases.. Smiley

It's ~24hours since I received the free referrals so checking out their activity I realize that they kind of crossed my expectations. To tell you the truth I was expecting to receive the typical bot behavior like "all of them clicking 1-2 ads a day EVERY day" but well.. to my surprise this didn't happen there.

Out of 50 rented refs I have 16 that acted like actual humans clicking a bunch of ads like this :

...and of course 34 inactive ones so far but that's also understandable as a human behavior.

Now a few interesting facts about the site :
  • They have this 3 month golden upgrade which is affordable as a testing period.
  • They pay referral upgrade commissions even to standard members ($10 per upgrade for golden).
  • They pay some small referral ad purchases for larger memberships (but that's fairly understandable).
  • They pay for referral clicks of fixed ads purchased by members so the potential there is not limited to only 4 ads per day even if they are of lower value (you can see my RRs activity rates above).
  • They do free recycling after 10 days for my upgrade but they charge a $0.03 fee for a referrals expiration (that's a con maybe).

So, all in all, it convinced me to get in even if I'm gonna use my profits mainly for advertising.  Smiley
I added this to the downline builder in case anyone is interested in it even though it's still a "bux" site..

PS. Below is their upgrade table for more details :

(Note: please don't quote the whole post just reply or pick specific text  Smiley)
« Last Edit: 19th Nov, 2014 at 1:39am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: MouseBux.net
Reply #1 - 19th Nov, 2014 at 11:03pm

So that got me another $11 as a bonus to my deposit due to the 40% bonus of the happy hour promo. Smiley
And I also purchased advertising there for a month. At the same time the 16 active rented referrals have accumulated $1 to my balance which means that they kinda earn me ~$0.50 per day.. with that in mind that's another $15 in a month so at that rate I'll at least get the value of my money back and keep the golden membership for another two months..

Things go according to plan so far. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 20th Nov, 2014 at 7:15am

SolidSnake wrote on 19th Nov, 2014 at 11:03pm:
So that got me another $11 as a bonus to my deposit due to the 40% bonus of the happy hour promo. Smiley
And I also purchased advertising there for a month. At the same time the 16 active rented referrals have accumulated $1 to my balance which means that they kinda earn me ~$0.50 per day.. with that in mind that's another $15 in a month so at that rate I'll at least get the value of my money back and keep the golden membership for another two months..

Things go according to plan so far. Smiley

Smiley

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #3 - 21st Nov, 2014 at 2:51pm

A bit of a con.
The ads have that annoying forced view mechanic that is present in Twickerz and YGP. Besides the normal focused viewing, if something makes the focus shift from the page (like those pop-up confirmation windows) it resets the whole waiting time.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 21st Nov, 2014 at 3:19pm

ruicarlov wrote on 21st Nov, 2014 at 2:51pm:
A bit of a con.
The ads have that annoying forced view mechanic that is present in Twickerz and YGP. Besides the normal focused viewing, if something makes the focus shift from the page (like those pop-up confirmation windows) it resets the whole waiting time.

Ouch.. Just yesterday I noticed Venkat had joined under me but I failed to update the downline builder on time..  Smiley

I feel sad now.. Cry

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #5 - 21st Nov, 2014 at 4:32pm

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Nov, 2014 at 3:19pm:
Ouch.. Just yesterday I noticed Venkat had joined under me but I failed to update the downline builder on time..

Venkat could have done it himself. If I were you, I'd be glad that rui is in your downline. Wink

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 21st Nov, 2014 at 7:21pm

dansbanners wrote on 21st Nov, 2014 at 4:32pm:
Venkat could have done it himself. If I were you, I'd be glad that rui is in your downline. Wink

Of course I'm glad for Rui, it's just that I like to work on a team basis so, if joining like a chain benefits more people in my team then I would be prefer to do it that way.. a stronger team is better than a strong individual.

Anyway, not much can be done now so let it be.. Dont know

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #7 - 22nd Nov, 2014 at 6:18pm

@SS...

Dan is right.

I just wanted to check the site. I'm not sure how long I will stay active on that site. So, I didn't want to deny your chance of getting an active referral. That's why I didn't update the thread.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #8 - 22nd Nov, 2014 at 8:48pm

venkat wrote on 22nd Nov, 2014 at 6:18pm:
@SS...

Dan is right.

I just wanted to check the site. I'm not sure how long I will stay active on that site. So, I didn't want to deny your chance of getting an active referral. That's why I didn't update the thread.

Although what some marketers do is that they'll update the thread and type "joining, brb..."

And they could then update the post either with their referral url or just type "cmo" (i.e. count me out).

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #9 - 23rd Nov, 2014 at 1:15pm

To be honest, I'm also trying out the site. I'm not sure if it's something I'll say very long term. Since I'm going on vacation soon, I won't try to get referrals just now, due the ol' "must click 4 ads policy"

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #10 - 23rd Nov, 2014 at 3:56pm

So, it's all ok either way. Thanks!

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #11 - 23rd Nov, 2014 at 10:58pm

Though wouldn't it be fun if we somehow ended in a closed loop downline, kinda like constantbux?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 24th Nov, 2014 at 12:03pm

ruicarlov wrote on 23rd Nov, 2014 at 10:58pm:
Though wouldn't it be fun if we somehow ended in a closed loop downline, kinda like constantbux?

Haha, that was awesome wasn't it?
Downline ended up rending the upline as a rented referral.
We should have the ability to do that on demand in PTCs.. Tongue

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #13 - 24th Nov, 2014 at 4:49pm

Since Mousebux sells referrals, it's possible to make a loop where downline and upline are both direct referrals of each other. One by referring and the other by buying.

Referralception  Cool

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #14 - 24th Nov, 2014 at 6:48pm

ruicarlov wrote on 24th Nov, 2014 at 4:49pm:
Since Mousebux sells referrals, it's possible to make a loop where downline and upline are both direct referrals of each other. One by referring and the other by buying.

Referralception  Cool

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Only issue is that in ConstantBux there were less than 1000 members by the time we joined whereas in mousbux there are 41064 members right now so.. the odds are not good.. If only we could somehow manipulate the system... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print