Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
BestEMoneys.com (Read 48621 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
BestEMoneys.com
19th Jan, 2015 at 1:12pm

I have been a member of this site for years. It has long been sleepy around since the time we lost liberty reserve. We lost a couple payment processors back then and the site lost some vital revenue sources and thus went very quiet.

It has always survived though because it has a loyal member base, it pays people and it provides some pretty good, pretty unique advertising. It is actually quite generous with it's advertising which ultimately end up being free due to the revenue share.

Yes, it is a revenue share. It makes it's money from promoting and rating sites like PTC sites, HYIP and ecurrencies.

From an advertising perspective, I am very happy with it. I get a lot of referrals from it. Many referrals for paidverts and YGP have come from there.

I've also done some test ads for it in paidverts and it seems people are starting to take notice. I think the last time I've had a referral is six month ago but I just recently had three referral notification all from paidverts (they provide basic tracking).

So I think this site will start coming alive again and therefore I'm going to add it into discussion here with SS' blessing. He is already my downline and I sponsored him some shares in the past as a thank you.

It is a fairly complex program with more benefits than you realize so you might have questions. If you get in, I'd suggest you get in for the advertising benefits and not to earn income

Here is the explanation page on how things work

Any questions, just ask

http://bestemoneys.com/shares.html

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: BestEMoneys.com
Reply #1 - 26th Feb, 2015 at 7:47pm

And one more for today. I am also promoting this quite heavily. Due to the fact that you can promote all your sites in the share page and that the share page also shows how many views and clicks you have received along with how much money you have earned with each share, I find it tends to be a bit of a referral magnet. This even more so when you have built up a bit of an income in the shares.

So I'm doing a big run at CS and am very happy with the results. After only 21,000 clicks, I already have 8 referrals. To put that in perspective, I usually only get about 2 - 5 referrals within the first 20K ads or so. I think the reason for this is because the quickest clickers are the 'blind', mercenary clickers who are only there to make money. Referring doesn't get serious until you cross the 50k mark. That is when you start getting the free clickers (browsing the ads page from outside) and new clickers on the site. The ratio really starts to climb after that. So people are really responding to the site.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 8th May, 2015 at 9:53pm

Yay! I'm now a "Gold Shareholder and ex-Advertiser" on BestEmoneys!
Over the years this site has been a nice referral booster for all programs I'm working on.

It's revenue sharing is relatively slow compared to other sites but this one has passed any stability test during the 6 years it has been online. Also it's free targeted and effective advertising definitely overflows the slow share revenue speed as the advertising value returned is way more than just the ROI.

So, it's in my favorite lists now and one of the most trustworthy places to advertise on.!

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 9th May, 2015 at 6:31am

SolidSnake wrote on 8th May, 2015 at 9:53pm:
Yay! I'm now a "Gold Shareholder and ex-Advertiser" on BestEmoneys!
Over the years this site has been a nice referral booster for all programs I'm working on.

It's revenue sharing is relatively slow compared to other sites but this one has passed any stability test during the 6 years it has been online. Also it's free targeted and effective advertising definitely overflows the slow share revenue speed as the advertising value returned is way more than just the ROI.

So, it's in my favorite lists now and one of the most trustworthy places to advertise on.!

Now that the revenue side has slowed, it is amazing what you can get for a dollar in terms of advertising. Have you advertised their share page yet? I find that works pretty good as a sort of downline builder page.

Edited:
Btw, I think it's appropriate now to add this program to our praise section since it's proven its value over time.
« Last Edit: 9th May, 2015 at 1:26pm by SolidSnake »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 9th May, 2015 at 1:25pm

moneymarketing wrote on 9th May, 2015 at 6:31am:
Now that the revenue side has slowed, it is amazing what you can get for a dollar in terms of advertising. Have you advertised their share page yet? I find that works pretty good as a sort of downline builder page.

You mean this : "http://bestemoneys.com/myshares_[username].html" page?
Hmm.. haven't tried that but I have tried this one in the past : "http://bestemoneys.com/selectedby_[username].html".
It's an on-site list of our promoted programs with all referral links at once.

Most of the time though, I just add all my ref links in the "My Links" and assign credits for clicks.
This is a PPC so the impressions are free and it still gets me referrals to all of them very often.

Each program's rating plays a big part in how many sign ups we get so voting and commenting on the good ones really helps! Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #5 - 12th May, 2015 at 6:38pm

I've been trying to figure this out, but from an outside perspective I can't make out very well what I get. Apart from the shares paying back 150% until they mature, and the 728 banner ad space, I don't quite understand how the advertising works.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #6 - 12th May, 2015 at 8:33pm

ruicarlov wrote on 12th May, 2015 at 6:38pm:
I've been trying to figure this out, but from an outside perspective I can't make out very well what I get. Apart from the shares paying back 150% until they mature, and the 728 banner ad space, I don't quite understand how the advertising works.

You can also get link credits which you get as long as you log in every few days. You can also get them for performing actions:

That page will also show you that you can add your referral link to a list of affiliate programs. If you are one of many referrers who have added a link, then yours will be served randomly

http://bestemoneys.com/add-referral-link.html#credit

The link credits really are a key benefit because it allows you to advertise in quite a few ways. Think of it as PTC credits that you earn just for being a shareholder. If you look at the text ads down the side, those are displayed by allocating link credits

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #7 - 13th May, 2015 at 1:42am

Also another good point is that by assigning credits to your referral links it means that you assign them to receive targeted visitors that click willingly on them. Your credits will be spent only if someone actually visits the site with your referral link.

Now considering that BEM is like a PTC directory where people can actually search in it for PTCs to join and work on it makes the visitors more valuable than those we get from typical banners or ptc ads. People that will click on our links are actually people that are looking for a program to join and they will only click our links if they like the review or the rating and mostly decide to join.

That's why by spending few credits we get many referrals from there. Smiley
Now the amount of credits one receives is based on the amount of shares he owns.

And last but not least we can pick a program we really recommend and pay for VIP listing for it.
It costs a small amount ($2 for PTCs - $3 for Payment Processors - $5 for matrix sites) and it puts the site at the top of its category above all other programs for a week.

This action is supposed to be done by the admins of programs (they also get to add a review of their site) but since it benefits everyone that has added his referral link for the program we can do that ourselves as the admin has allowed us to do so multiple times in the past.

So, I've been thinking about buying the upgrade for cashbot as well to see how it goes, since not a lot of people are promoting it yet.
This would be an advantage for us. Smiley

Well, I need to write a good review firstly and have it ready before purchasing the upgrade.
Btw, MM I guess you have added your cashbot ref link there already, right?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 13th May, 2015 at 8:28am

SolidSnake wrote on 13th May, 2015 at 1:42am:
Well, I need to write a good review firstly and have it ready before purchasing the upgrade.
Btw, MM I guess you have added your cashbot ref link there already, right?

Of course! But it is listed as not being in the main list. I haven't done much there with it. Just listed it and pointed a few share ads toward it

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #9 - 13th May, 2015 at 3:26pm

About the shares. That's something else I don't understand. There is not a fixed share price, right? You can buy one share for $10 or for $100, or something else entirely. In that case, is it the same owning 10 shares of $10 or 1 share of $100?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #10 - 13th May, 2015 at 8:03pm

ruicarlov wrote on 13th May, 2015 at 3:26pm:
About the shares. That's something else I don't understand. There is not a fixed share price, right? You can buy one share for $10 or for $100, or something else entirely. In that case, is it the same owning 10 shares of $10 or 1 share of $100?

Each share is $1 but you can buy them in blocks. They have bonus thresholds for the shares too

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #11 - 14th May, 2015 at 11:08am

ruicarlov wrote on 13th May, 2015 at 3:26pm:

The result is practically the same with one main exception..

You can have an active 728x90 ad for each share so if you have multiple you can have more of them which is better.
I think it's best to split them in groups of $5 or $10 depending on the total amount.. I'd say having available space of up to 10 banners would be fine.. do you ever promote more than 10 programs at the same time? Smiley

As for the credits you get credits depending on the total amount of your shares and all you have to do is log in once every 3 days if I'm correct. Normally the credits you assign on your referral links get depleted slower than you get them (because they are PPClick not PPView) so you'll most likely always have credits left to assign.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #12 - 26th May, 2015 at 5:12pm

Ok, who was it this time that joined this program recently and made it crash (as we always do)?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #13 - 26th May, 2015 at 9:55pm

ruicarlov wrote on 26th May, 2015 at 5:12pm:
Ok, who was it this time that joined this program recently and made it crash (as we always do)?

Btw, it seems to be accidentally down:
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Bestemoneys-Bestemoneys-t301153.html&pid=11092512...

The site can still be accessed here :
http://31.220.1.40/

I wouldn't recommend you to login though.. give it a couple of days to see the domain name back up and then we'll see.
« Last Edit: 26th May, 2015 at 10:16pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #14 - 29th May, 2015 at 11:28pm

It looks like we are back in business  Phew

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print