BestEMoneys.com (Read 48740 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: BestEMoneys.com
Reply #15 - 1st Jun, 2015 at 6:59pm

Quote:
Hello ,

Sorry for all the worries that domain expired page may have caused.

Our domain registrar (NVHServer) did not process our domain renewal order and no one there responds to support tickets.

We had to transfer bestemoneys.com to another domain registrar and that took four business days.

bestemoneys.com was successfully renewed last Friday.

If you still can not connect to bestemoneys.com, please let us know.

Regards,
Roland

http://bestemoneys.com

Cool

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #16 - 1st Jun, 2015 at 11:30pm

Yep, it's good to see it back! Smiley
Rui, please don't do it again Tongue

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #17 - 2nd Jun, 2015 at 1:26pm

SolidSnake wrote on 1st Jun, 2015 at 11:30pm:
Yep, it's good to see it back! Smiley
Rui, please don't do it again Tongue

Hey, I'm innocent this time. I hadn't joined yet.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #18 - 3rd Jun, 2015 at 2:03am

ruicarlov wrote on 2nd Jun, 2015 at 1:26pm:
Hey, I'm innocent this time. I hadn't joined yet.

OK, so now we only have to look at a site to make it crash?  Shocked

Whoa dude!  Undecided

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #19 - 4th Jun, 2015 at 12:33pm

moneymarketing wrote on 3rd Jun, 2015 at 2:03am:
OK, so now we only have to look at a site to make it crash?  Shocked

Whoa dude!  Undecided

Maybe I used my eye beams by distraction.....

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #20 - 3rd Apr, 2016 at 12:44pm

Well.. I hadn't logged in for a while in BEMs and noticed they've changed something in the way the upgrades work..

Previously whenever someone purchased shares and hold on to them, he would get upgraded automatically:
  • After 1 year of holding onto his shares to Silver Shareholder.
  • After 2 years of holding onto his shares to Gold Shareholder.
  • After 3 years of holding onto his shares to Platinum Shareholder
I was about to complete my 3rd year in almost 1 month from now but realized that they've changed these rules recently for the gold and platinum upgrades.. they now merely depend on the amount of shares purchased which is $2000 for gold and $5000 for platinum membership.

So I guess I'm sticking to my gold shareholder status which is not bad at all but well.. there's always something better..  Grin
Anyways, it seems that BEMs is still providing me with a bunch of referrals spread across the PTC sites for which I have provided my ref-link.

Even though it's slow, it still works and is a fire-and-forget system. By logging once every two or three months I just check if my credits depleted and assign some more to those.

Over the past 3 years it has provided me with a sum of a few hundreds of referrals for many programs so it was worth it.  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #21 - 4th Apr, 2016 at 9:12am

SolidSnake wrote on 3rd Apr, 2016 at 12:44pm:
Well.. I hadn't logged in for a while in BEMs and noticed they've changed something in the way the upgrades work..

Previously whenever someone purchased shares and hold on to them, he would get upgraded automatically:
  • After 1 year of holding onto his shares to Silver Shareholder.
  • After 2 years of holding onto his shares to Gold Shareholder.
  • After 3 years of holding onto his shares to Platinum Shareholder
I was about to complete my 3rd year in almost 1 month from now but realized that they've changed these rules recently for the gold and platinum upgrades.. they now merely depend on the amount of shares purchased which is $2000 for gold and $5000 for platinum membership.

So I guess I'm sticking to my gold shareholder status which is not bad at all but well.. there's always something better..  Grin
Anyways, it seems that BEMs is still providing me with a bunch of referrals spread across the PTC sites for which I have provided my ref-link.

Even though it's slow, it still works and is a fire-and-forget system. By logging once every two or three months I just check if my credits depleted and assign some more to those.

Over the past 3 years it has provided me with a sum of a few hundreds of referrals for many programs so it was worth it.  Smiley

Yes, it is surprising the number of referrals the site generates

so checking my numbers, I have invested $131

Here is what that investment generated

Status:      Platinum Shareholder and ex-Advertiser      see benefits
Account Balance:      $15.33      show details
Link Credits:      81755      
Total income:      $195.44      show details
Active Shares:      53 ($323)      show details
Expired Shares:      3 ($36)      show details
Income from Shares:      $178.74      show details
Referrals:      98
Referral bonuses:      $16.7      show details
Spent for Shares:      $287      show details
Spent for ads:      $4      show details
Withdrawn:      $19.49      show details

most of those gains came from more than 2 years ago but it is still good returns. Add on top of this hundreds of referrals to other sites and this site has paid and keeps on paying for itself

so finally I have proof of the power of compounding  Grin
« Last Edit: 4th Apr, 2016 at 9:53am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #22 - 10th Oct, 2016 at 9:12pm

moneymarketing wrote on 4th Apr, 2016 at 9:12am:
Yes, it is surprising the number of referrals the site generates

so checking my numbers, I have invested $131

Here is what that investment generated

Account Balance:      $15.33      show details
Link Credits:      81755      
Total income:      $195.44      show details
Active Shares:      53 ($323)      show details
Income from Shares:      $178.74      show details
Referral bonuses:      $16.7      show details
Spent for Shares:      $287      show details
Withdrawn:      $19.49      show details

most of those gains came from more than 2 years ago but it is still good returns. Add on top of this hundreds of referrals to other sites and this site has paid and keeps on paying for itself

so finally I have proof of the power of compounding  Grin

so here is my latest update. This is about 6 months:

Account Balance:      $29.29      show details
Link Credits:      118537      
show details
Total income:      $263.71      show details
Active Shares:      57 ($379)      show details
Income from Shares:      $243.21      show details
Referral bonuses:      $20.5      show details
Spent for Shares:      $331      show details
Withdrawn:      $29.81      show details

So I still have only invested $131. Everything else has grown slowly except my referrals. I'm not actively promoting the site at this point so my referring has died. I suppose I could put it in to YGP and a few other banner sites since i have the banner space but I won't be spending money on it.

since the advent of BTC it seems the site is gaining a bit of life again which has allowed me to take income out and increase my ad base. I'm still -$100 there but I have also built up 'equity' (active shares + account balance) of over $400 due to reinvesting and I do see referrals come from that site every once in a while in my tracking, so , for a site that is almost zero maintenance, it is doing fine.

I'm actually thinking of doing an ad blitz to see how the site does for referring new members again since the format has not changed. It still looks modern so maybe some new blood would pick the site up a bit now that they have some stable PTC friendly payment processors.

One minor change they have done is they now put two banners up in the prime real estate area. This may not seem like much, but it does effectively double the amount of banners that get seen

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #23 - 11th Jan, 2017 at 11:13pm

So it's January. Three months later. Time for another update

Account Balance:      $10.56      show details
Link Credits:      161973      
show details
Total income:      $292.55      show details
Active Shares:      61 ($435)      show details
Income from Shares:      $271.85      show details
Referral bonuses:      $20.7      show details
Spent for Shares:      $375      show details
Withdrawn:      $33.37      show details

The site is still gaining momentum. I am now compounding my shares once per month approx. I'm attributing the new health to the rise of bitcon and the strengthening of the alternate payment processors. The loss of paypal and payza was a shot but now that the online community has shifted into other payers, this is regaining strength. This is actually a good sign over all because this site was like a zombie for a long time. So we as a community have adjusted  Smiley

My total and share income are up about $30 from last time or about $10 per month. I've taken about $4 income in that time and have reinvested the rest. I'm taking income from BTC and leaving the rest since BTC is the only payment processor I am registered with. Fortunately, you don't need to be registered with the others to reinvest which is a cool system

I can only estimate my share impressions and clicks over that time. A share bought in October has had 258 impressions and 8 clicks. That works out to almost 3 impressions per day. Definitely nothing to write home about but multiply by 57 shares over that time that works out to an estimated (258 * 57) 14,706 impressions and 456 clicks

So 258 * 61 (my current share total) = 15,738 for three months or 62,952 for the year with about 1,952 clicks on my ads. Net costs are now down under $100 and I am compounding into one new share every month

So that $131 investment has turned into another perpetual motion advertising machine

Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #24 - 13th Jan, 2017 at 6:38pm

I'm going to start promoting the BestE shares page that they give affiliates. Not only can you promote your own opportunities but you can get referrals at BestE and you can increase banner views in general. It will create a nice synergy and since the cash is beginning to flow again, it is not like we are tricking people into buying a dead opportunity. This site can rise even further and be a good cash flow generator IMO

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #25 - 12th Feb, 2017 at 7:18pm

Are you keeping and eye on BestE SS? It is really starting to gain life again. I've been promoting it and that seems to have helped the banner views and clicks. My earnings there are taking off which is a nice bonus

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #26 - 5th Mar, 2017 at 1:13am

BestE has just added a third banner to their prime real estate. It seems to be working since my click ratio and page views have gone up  Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #27 - 5th Mar, 2017 at 3:28pm

Is it similar to FamilyClix and YGP in that aspect? With revenue shares and also using your earnings to buy more shares? And also using it for advertising purposes, etc?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #28 - 5th Mar, 2017 at 5:28pm

dansbanners wrote on 5th Mar, 2017 at 3:28pm:
Is it similar to FamilyClix and YGP in that aspect? With revenue shares and also using your earnings to buy more shares? And also using it for advertising purposes, etc?

Yes. It is basically an advertising program. People make money from the revenue shares and referring. When you show the referral pages that is where the advertising comes from. It is similar to those two sites except they don't have a PTC section or any paid to activities. Your ad space share purchase doesn't just get you one banner spot though. It also buys some link ads and rotates your referral link in the site showcase section

The amount of advertising you get is quite good as my numbers have shown in the above posts and they are getting better as this site becomes a long term earner for many and thus gets more popular

This once had one share in the prime real estate area but since he has increased it to three he has tripled the quality of the advertising

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #29 - 5th Mar, 2017 at 5:46pm

Here is an example of the familyclix ad:

http://bestemoneys.com/job-paidtoclick_familyclix-com.html

So when someone comes across the FC site in the PTC section, they can see this. This is the main info section for the site. Owners are contacted and asked to submit info about themselves. In this example FC hasn't but we can comment as members and give more information.

You need to login to see this but you can submit your referral link here. You can do this for all your sites. You do need shares owned because you need to assign link clicks to it.

Here is the PTC section. You can see CS is on top with 1110 votes. The more votes a site gets the higher in the rankings:

http://bestemoneys.com/paidtoclick_1.html

So when someone clicks on the CS link there and goes to the info, your link will be rotated in the signup section.

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print