Send Topic Print
Digadz (Read 6564 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Digadz
25th Feb, 2015 at 8:41am

So far not so good.

Server time came and went and I have no value ads. I'm positive I clicked the qualify ads but I'm not even sure you need to do that to get the value ads, just the bonuses.

So I went to the forum to ask about this and there are no clickable links! I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong here. I tried both FF and safari browsers and the links aren't clickable. Can someone check this? Assuming you are allowed to use the forum as a non member?

http://digadz.com/member/forum.php

So I sent in a support ticket. Maybe that will help to explain things.

Day 1 off to a bad start  Feeling beat up

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Digadz
Reply #1 - 26th Feb, 2015 at 8:56am

Day two is looking a bit better. I sent in a support ticket and was replied in a few hours. The forum was working again and I got some value clicks. I think you may need to be a member for at least 24 hours before you get them or something.

You can't access the forum as a non member. I tried this morning

You get 20  point ads per day worth 12 points each which are like the PV activation ads. You also get bonus ads which you need to qualify for. I'm going to pass on those for now and just click the point and value ads. I'm also going to skip the upgrades until I can afford an ad filter

It doesn't look like you need to click on any ads to qualify for your value ads. I think I was mistaken yesterday. Today I earned 11 cents from my $20 investment after referrer commissions. So after 10 days, if the income keeps up, I should earn 5% or $1.10 which I can then reinvest and compound. The 240 point ads per day should keep me from dropping out of level 4 and should help me climb the levels. It doesn't appear they charge a 'BAP tax' so every point ad you click actually propels you forward until you get a value ad. They do only give you 1500 points per $1 ad purchase, but they don't employ a three steps forward one step back system

So all in all, they seem to be a nice humble earner assuming they pay. I won't find that out for a while

And my ads: After 1 day I have 23 out of 1400 clicks (70 clicks per $1). So it should take about 60 days to get the clicks. They also promise to deliver in 180 days or your money back

The tech infrastructure seems good. Everything seems to run smooth and they have an image type captcha system like most PTCs use (eg. YGP). It is a lot less hassle. Like I posted above, they are definitely catering to a PTC crowd and it shows. I might even think about dropping a few more dollars into this to speed things up if the cash flow is steady. I'll decide that in a week or two

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 26th Feb, 2015 at 11:48am

Thanks for the detailed info!

Let's see how it goes and if it goes well then we could maybe talk about team play there.
I'm not entirely convinced about that site yet and it seems a bit slow for that get-in-get-out-fast method to work.

So, once you have more results, please drop the updates here. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 26th Feb, 2015 at 7:13pm

SolidSnake wrote on 26th Feb, 2015 at 11:48am:
Thanks for the detailed info!

Let's see how it goes and if it goes well then we could maybe talk about team play there.
I'm not entirely convinced about that site yet and it seems a bit slow for that get-in-get-out-fast method to work.

So, once you have more results, please drop the updates here. Smiley

Yes definitely

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 27th Feb, 2015 at 10:24pm

3 days 32 cents. So it seems I'm averaging just over 10 cents per day.

Corrections:

You do need to click the point ads to activate the site

I'm also doing the bonus ads. They are the same as a clickgrid with no grid. You need to click 10 - 20 p/d to qualify for next day's bonuses

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #5 - 2nd Mar, 2015 at 9:38pm

I sunk another $100 in ($103.8 including banner purchases). It feels OK and I'm looking to build my ad base not so much to get that cash out. The bonus pages aren't bad. Yesterday I earned 4 x 10 cents just clicking the qualifying  ads for the bonuses. So that basically netted me 2 cents per click if you average it out.

So it looks like the $123.8 is netting me in the 70 cent range daily. And that is every day. They don't take days off. So that should compound to buy me two new ads every three days.

I am about 150k below my next level

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #6 - 20th Mar, 2015 at 12:09am

My latest update to my upline:

I'm not sure about digadz at this point. I haven't tried a payout but everything else I'm happy with. The steady income flow I'm suspicious about. Daily consistent payments are just not how business works. There needs to be more fluctuation. I understand why it is happening at paidverts because they are working off a set amount of funds but it shouldn't be happening at DA. I won't worry about it for now as I'll use them primarily for advertising.

I am planning on risking another $100 in there soon in order to get me to the next level. That should double my cash flow and increase my advertising there. That's the great part of being an advertiser first in these programs. You can actually get a benefit from that. So on an investment of $123.8 starting Feb 24th, I've earned $17.44 or a 14% ROI in less than a month of which $16.35 was reinvested into advertising.

141k below my next level

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #7 - 23rd Jun, 2015 at 6:39pm

Well, I've just noticed some negative reviews about Digadz stating that it has stopped paying and thought I should post here as well..

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3 (user feedback)
Source 4 (that's a looong fight page.. get lots of pop corns)

...and there are numerous discussions in MTV forum as well..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print