Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ad page views (Read 5339 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Ad page views
8th Mar, 2015 at 5:12pm

I just came across this at YGP. Brainy is promoting it so there is some credibility already. But check out the innovation. Averaging rented referral clicks to all members. Maybe this is an easier way to run bots but it will at least raise the averages I think.

The more referrals you have the less the effectiveness of course. The higher the number of RRs the closer you will get to the average, but for the little guy, this could be compelling and lower his risk

http://adpageviews.com/info.php?ref=

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Ad page views
Reply #1 - 8th Mar, 2015 at 11:28pm

But what happens with the ad views purchased by an advertiser.. are they also reduced along with bots clicks?  Huh

If not that is kinda messed up.. but also a source of unsustainability or simply admin controlled earnings.

I mean that the admin can drop the average whenever he finds it hard to keep up with members' earnings.. and that's something I'm personally against.. Undecided

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #2 - 9th Mar, 2015 at 12:42pm

SolidSnake wrote on 8th Mar, 2015 at 11:28pm:
But what happens with the ad views purchased by an advertiser.. are they also reduced along with bots clicks?  Huh

If not that is kinda messed up.. but also a source of unsustainability or simply admin controlled earnings.

I mean that the admin can drop the average whenever he finds it hard to keep up with members' earnings.. and that's something I'm personally against.. Undecided

Assuming some admins don't already do it undercover for some members who have earned too much, and I have some suspicions about one specific site I'm in.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 9th Mar, 2015 at 9:33pm

ruicarlov wrote on 9th Mar, 2015 at 12:42pm:
Assuming some admins don't already do it undercover for some members who have earned too much, and I have some suspicions about one specific site I'm in.

Still even if the bot clicks don't count.. getting referral earnings like that is like getting paid for virtual activity..
..so this way the admin is supposed to pay real funds for this virtual activity.. which is kinda nonsense.. isn't it? Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 19th Mar, 2015 at 8:27pm

Has anyone had any luck with this program? Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print