Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
UltimateClixx - 1 Year Online with no debt (Read 23073 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
UltimateClixx - 1 Year Online with no debt
10th Mar, 2015 at 10:49am

I've been doing an all round check on the programs I'm advertising lately and couldn't help but notice that this one has been doing rather well in terms of stability and activity.

It is now 1 year+ online and they decided to post their transactions stats :

It's nice to see that a site has no pending payments after a full year and still has this message at the top of the page :

Quote:
WE HAVE PAID $68019.16 TO OUR 60122 REGISTERED MEMBERS

I've been advertising through fixed ads there cause their price is amazing :
They have a 1 Month pack for 3 Second Ads @ $6.99 and they so far have been delivering 23000~24000 visitors to my site monthly.

I'll now start running a second fixed ad at the same time and possibly use different targeting to expand the effect. Smiley
Also, I'm thinking of promoting it a bit to see how profitable it is.

Their 1st year anniversary forum post :
http://www.ultimateclixx.com/forum.php?topic=38013

@Rui - I noticed that you're already in my downline and you are already upgraded so maybe you could brief us up a bit on this one. Smiley
« Last Edit: 10th Mar, 2015 at 11:06am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: UltimateClixx - 1 Year Online with no debt
Reply #1 - 10th Mar, 2015 at 12:13pm

Not much to talk about yet, as I only joined when this 1st year promotion came around. I had some cash to spare and was looking for alternatives to Twickerz, so I used the 20% Add funds promo and went Gold + 500RR.
Things look stable enough for now. No mind-blowing averages, but (for now) they remain profitable.
Most ad values are very, very low (that's why the advertising prices are so good), and then they have 4 fixed ads, which pay more and are the only ones we get credited from our referrals.
The reason they don't have pending cashouts is because they're instant, like Neobux.

The biggest dowside I see is the direct referral limit, with a $0.10 cost to delete a direct referral.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 11th Mar, 2015 at 8:16pm

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Mar, 2015 at 10:49am:
I've been doing an all round check on the programs I'm advertising lately and couldn't help but notice that this one has been doing rather well in terms of stability and activity.

It is now 1 year+ online and they decided to post their transactions stats :

http://i.imgur.com/yagKR5A.jpg

It's nice to see that a site has no pending payments after a full year and still has this message at the top of the page :

I've been advertising through fixed ads there cause their price is amazing :
They have a 1 Month pack for 3 Second Ads @ $6.99 and they so far have been delivering 23000~24000 visitors to my site monthly.

I'll now start running a second fixed ad at the same time and possibly use different targeting to expand the effect. Smiley
Also, I'm thinking of promoting it a bit to see how profitable it is.

Their 1st year anniversary forum post :
http://www.ultimateclixx.com/forum.php?topic=38013

@Rui - I noticed that you're already in my downline and you are already upgraded so maybe you could brief us up a bit on this one. Smiley

That really goes to show how paypal blows everything else out of the water as a payment processor....unfortunately

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 12th Mar, 2015 at 4:38pm

Oops we did it again..   Smiley

Only one day passed after I opened this thread here, and boom.. the site is unreachable right now..  Shocked Huh Roll Eyes

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #4 - 13th Mar, 2015 at 2:12am

It's back online again.
Apparently it was only for some members, including me and the admin himself.
Actually, I thought it was something on my part (at my work connection), since I the last couple of days I can't acess x.ptcbox from over there. And since I got the same error message on Chrome, I was thinking it was my fault.
Dowforeveryoneorjustme.com to the rescue.

SolidSnake wrote on 12th Mar, 2015 at 4:38pm:
Oops we did it again..   Smiley

Only one day passed after I opened this thread here, and boom.. the site is unreachable right now..  Shocked Huh Roll Eyes

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #5 - 13th Mar, 2015 at 6:10am

Now I can reach it again, but back when I posted Dowforeveryoneorjustme.com told me it's unreachable too..

Maybe it was literally ONLY you and the admin with access... Tongue

What are you not telling us again???  Roll Eyes Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #6 - 13th Mar, 2015 at 2:51pm

What is this about? Free upgrade for new members?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #7 - 13th Mar, 2015 at 6:01pm

SolidSnake wrote on 13th Mar, 2015 at 6:10am:
Now I can reach it again, but back when I posted Dowforeveryoneorjustme.com told me it's unreachable too..

Maybe it was literally ONLY you and the admin with access... Tongue

What are you not telling us again???  Roll Eyes Smiley

Sorry, I meant to say, NOT including myself and the admin. Tongue  He couldn't access it too, so the official statement had to come from a regular member.
Btw, I'm still having problems acessing ptcbox.me. I only managed to write this thanks to a proxy server.

@dans: Yes, new members get a week of gold membership.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #8 - 14th Mar, 2015 at 2:32am

Ok, Rui, let's say we believe you.. Tongue

Free upgrades for one week?
Hmm.. I guess that explains how I got another upgraded direct referral.. and also why I didn't receive any commission for that upgrade. Smiley

You still can't access ptcbox.me?!? Shocked
Please PM me your IP address and I'll check it out.
(Did you try restarting your router btw?)

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #9 - 14th Mar, 2015 at 5:43pm

SolidSnake wrote on 14th Mar, 2015 at 2:32am:
Ok, Rui, let's say we believe you.. Tongue

Free upgrades for one week?
Hmm.. I guess that explains how I got another upgraded direct referral.. and also why I didn't receive any commission for that upgrade. Smiley

You still can't access ptcbox.me?!? Shocked
Please PM me your IP address and I'll check it out.
(Did you try restarting your router btw?)

Right now I can't tell you, since I can access it fine from home. The problems lately are when I'm at work. Not much I can do about the router there.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #10 - 30th Apr, 2015 at 2:38pm

I've just noticed something interesting in UltimateClixx that I haven't seen in another PTC yet..
(Ok, maybe it's been done before but I haven't noticed..)

They have implemented a Referral Market Place where members can buy or sell their referrals with a price they set.
The buyer can view their detailed stats including how many clicks they have done in the last week or in total, when they signed up and who is their current upline.

That's really interesting as you can sometimes get a good deal on a really active referral that has good potential in staying active.
Are there any other PTC sites that offer that feature?

Edited:
Hmm... btw Rui would you take it personally if I LITERALLY sold you?!?  Grin Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #11 - 30th Apr, 2015 at 7:24pm

Interesting feature. Looks like it's an expanded version of selling direct referrals on Neobux.
However, we don't get to set the price. The system automatically says which referrals can be sold and how much they're worth.
I bought a ref for $0.72 just for testing. As soon as you click it, you get it. No confirmation screen or anything. As soon as I bought it I realized I could only sell it for half the price, with no chance to change anything.
As a Gold member I don't think the marketplace is good for me. With each DR click only giving $0.002 and all. I think this will only be really interesting for the big fish.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 1st May, 2015 at 12:28am

ruicarlov wrote on 30th Apr, 2015 at 7:24pm:
Interesting feature. Looks like it's an expanded version of selling direct referrals on Neobux.
However, we don't get to set the price. The system automatically says which referrals can be sold and how much they're worth.
I bought a ref for $0.72 just for testing. As soon as you click it, you get it. No confirmation screen or anything. As soon as I bought it I realized I could only sell it for half the price, with no chance to change anything.
As a Gold member I don't think the marketplace is good for me. With each DR click only giving $0.002 and all. I think this will only be really interesting for the big fish.

Pff.. so I can't sell you I guess..  Roll Eyes

Is there a page where we can read the requirements and/or what the calculating algorithm for the price is?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #13 - 1st May, 2015 at 2:43am

SolidSnake wrote on 1st May, 2015 at 12:28am:
Is there a page where we can read the requirements and/or what the calculating algorithm for the price is?

Doesn't seem like it...

But hey, you're the programmer here. Reverse engineer it  Grin

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #14 - 2nd May, 2015 at 12:11am

ruicarlov wrote on 1st May, 2015 at 2:43am:
Doesn't seem like it...

But hey, you're the programmer here. Reverse engineer it  Grin

Hmm.. you got me thinking.. however if their algorithm is in php code it's close to impossible to view it without authorization..
Their Javascript files are public and it seems that that's not where the magic happens. Smiley

However if they haven't done their homework well, there could be vulnerabilities in how they pass parameters using the URL..
Now I'm not gonna try that since if it was my site, I would have normally put traps there and "trying" could get one's account blocked.. Tongue
But this way I'm not sure it's impossible to etc. sell someone else's referral or sell my referrals that are not for sale or sth.. pff.. nevermind..

Ok, I'll stop thinking now.. it consumes energy and it's bad for my health..  Grin

Oh, and btw, I now noticed that you are up for sale Rui and your value is.. $0.860   Huh
That's how cheap they take you for? Well.. I'd normally get offended mate..  Cool

(Now would it be that much of a surprise if UltimateClixx went down for a looong maintenance downtime tomorrow..? Roll Eyes )

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print