Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trafficmonsoon (Read 4134 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Trafficmonsoon
14th Mar, 2015 at 3:30pm

What do you think of this program? It's obviously talked about and promoted alot. How much do you know about the program? How many referral levels, etc?

Thanks!

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Trafficmonsoon
Reply #1 - 25th Mar, 2015 at 4:44pm

I've researched a bit on it so I'm adding some more info on the program:

Quote:
When you purchase an AdPack combo advertising campaign for $50, you'll receive 20 clicks to your banner, 1,000 traffic exchange credits, and a revenue sharing position.

When you click a minimum of 10 ads in our traffic exchange and remain on the websites for 20 seconds each, you'll qualify yourself for 24 hours to share in site profits.

As long as you are qualified, each sharing position you receive with your AdPack Combo purchase will continue to share in revenues up to $55.00. Reaching this maximum is not guaranteed, or affixed to any time frame. It's completely reliant upon sales of services, and you being qualified.

Now some of my thoughts about it is that ok offering 10% is fair and stable but not really that attractive.
Especially when starting the PayPal fees will take out another 5-6% of the profit away so we're talking about less than $3 on a $50 purchase that will actually take a lot of time to be accumulated.

Sure it is a long term program but how long term can this type of program go especially when the purchases are at such high levels?
If there were $10 or $20 ad packs it would probably be fine but with $50 purchase minimum I think a lot of people would pass.. so it will also be hard to promote.

And also there's a 10 daily clicks minimum requirement which is kinda high if you ask me..
I barely make it to click 4 ads on YGP daily.. and skipping days will probably make the return even slower..  Undecided

As for the regular advertising packs they don't see that attractive as well :
Quote:
2500 visitors for $5.00
5000 visitors for $9.00
10000 visitors for $16.00
25000 visitors for $38.00
50000 visitors for $70.00
100000 visitors for $130.00
200000 visitors for $250.00
500000 visitors for $600.00

If anyone has any inside info it would be cool to have them shared.
I haven't joined the program yet so I'm available for chain joining with the rest of you guys.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #2 - 25th Mar, 2015 at 9:06pm

Rui,

If you're reading this, what's your opinion on the program?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #3 - 26th Mar, 2015 at 12:35pm

Like Snake, I have some doubts about its attractiveness. I have no idea how fast the share revenue works, but if we have to wait a loooong time, we have YGP already.  Grin

I'm not very fond of traffic exchanges in general, as their traffic price is expensive and usually doesn't lead to good conversions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print