cashbot.ca (Read 59107 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
cashbot.ca
24th Apr, 2015 at 9:32am

This is a bit of a throwaway program that is a nice surprise

http://cashbot.ca/

It takes full advantage of the KISS (keep it simple stupid) formula. I was lured by the inexpensive price and the curiosity factor.

One sale and it is free. Once you get that, and if you are a promoter with extra credits to toss around, this should surprise you. I've sent under 5K banner impressions(and quite a few banner impressions). And have already made three sales!  Shocked

Considering it is a pass up system, that means I've made more than three sales. I've been wanting to try it in clixsense, because it could be very lucrative there. Especially with the large block ads but funds have been restricted due to the PV debt swap so it has been on the back burner. I am promoting it with my 'free' credits at paidverts and you already see the results.

I think the real beneficial part of the site, which I have told one of my sign ups, is the rebate factor. Since all the money goes to us and the site takes none of it, you can rebate that cash back to the person. The key here is to get them promoting. So their first sale is a bonus to them if you rebate their cost back. Their second sale comes back to you, so you see how this can snowball.

I will also post this in the downline builder with the rebate offer to anyone that joins under me. That way you can try the program for free. If you have spare credits you might be able to turn them to cash using this site.

The site doesn't even have its own banners. So I made up some basic ones which you can use. I was thinking of getting some made by incognito in order to get a competitive advantage for my team

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: cashbot.ca
Reply #1 - 24th Apr, 2015 at 8:53pm

This video sort of tells you the potential here

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 24th Apr, 2015 at 11:50pm

To be honest, I've never been lucky with $5-$10 matrix sites..
But if you say it works well with such small promoting.. I could give it a try..

I currently have a bit over 200.000 Banner impressions resting at BoB and another 200.000 on TrafficG.. plus my site, paidverts, getref and BEMs.. so.. with the proper tools (banners).. this might actually pay something back.. now how much did incognito charge for those banners?

All in all, do you think it would be worth the hassle?  Huh

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 25th Apr, 2015 at 1:57am

SolidSnake wrote on 24th Apr, 2015 at 11:50pm:
To be honest, I've never been lucky with $5-$10 matrix sites..
But if you say it works well with such small promoting.. I could give it a try..

I currently have a bit over 200.000 Banner impressions resting at BoB and another 200.000 on TrafficG.. plus my site, paidverts, getref and BEMs.. so.. with the proper tools (banners).. this might actually pay something back.. now how much did incognito charge for those banners?

All in all, do you think it would be worth the hassle?  Huh

his 5 banner pack goes for $49 so we could get two 125 two 468 and one 728 for that.

It's not a matrix per se but more like a tapering one up. Similar to CIOB(It is made by the same guy). Joining is free because you get the rebate but you might want to hold off on promoting until I get more results. It's up to you

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 25th Apr, 2015 at 4:07pm

moneymarketing wrote on 25th Apr, 2015 at 1:57am:
his 5 banner pack goes for $49 so we could get two 125 two 468 and one 728 for that.

It's not a matrix per se but more like a tapering one up. Similar to CIOB(It is made by the same guy). Joining is free because you get the rebate but you might want to hold off on promoting until I get more results. It's up to you

Ok, please keep us up to date with how it goes.. and we'll decide if we'll hop in. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #5 - 25th Apr, 2015 at 6:53pm

SolidSnake wrote on 25th Apr, 2015 at 4:07pm:
Ok, please keep us up to date with how it goes.. and we'll decide if we'll hop in. Smiley

I'm willing to do a bulk ad test at CS with it. Maybe wait until I do that before we move on it. That could take two weeks  to a month to start and if I get good results, I'll let you know.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 4th May, 2015 at 3:25pm

So, is there any update on this one or is it too early to ask? Smiley
(My free banner impressions are piling up nicely so I'm ready to test this)

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #7 - 4th May, 2015 at 7:14pm

SolidSnake wrote on 4th May, 2015 at 3:25pm:
So, is there any update on this one or is it too early to ask? Smiley
(My free banner impressions are piling up nicely so I'm ready to test this)

I think I jinxed it. It dropped off after my report. I'm not sure I want to go through with the big test. I'm sure it will bring in some people but it might not return the cost spent

I did check another banner maker and they offered two banners for $36. They do good stuff but that is still not an expense I want to put out just now.

So I am in a holding pattern for now. The cash is almost ready to do the test. Maybe I should do it anyway.  Dont know

If you want to experiment with it the rebate offer is still open

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 7th May, 2015 at 7:45pm

I think I'll try this at YGP with the PPC banners. I think it could be profitable. If only the interested people click on it, then the conversion rate might be pretty high, so I'll check that out at least and let you know. I'm starting off with 100 PPC credits. That should be a good measure and if it works I have about 3500 clicks to work through there

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #9 - 8th May, 2015 at 1:24am

moneymarketing wrote on 7th May, 2015 at 7:45pm:
I think I'll try this at YGP with the PPC banners. I think it could be profitable. If only the interested people click on it, then the conversion rate might be pretty high, so I'll check that out at least and let you know. I'm starting off with 100 PPC credits. That should be a good measure and if it works I have about 3500 clicks to work through there

Ok, I'll hop in.. I have a lot of banner impressions just waiting there, so let's see.. Smiley

Btw, I've created some text based banners in 4 different colors to test-promote it for now.

1. ...
http://i.imgur.com/ZSkTMHK.gif

2. ...
http://i.imgur.com/PR6NhRM.gif

3. ...
http://i.imgur.com/XV3vVIl.gif

4. ...
http://i.imgur.com/7SzRoaa.gif

Feel free to use any of these and let me know if you have any ideas for some specific text or image to include in a banner.
I'll now run a test with a total of 400.000 banner impressions (100.000 each) to see how people react in different colors of the same banner. Smiley
« Last Edit: 8th May, 2015 at 2:13am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #10 - 8th May, 2015 at 7:40am

Got your payment. Rebate sent

....and I just realized there was a chance for me not to get your payment due to pass ups  Feeling beat up

Another bit of news:

I joined March 10th at member #2610. You are at #5345. So, assuming they are staying sequential, they've doubled their membership in two months and added 2735 members. So someone is selling this

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #11 - 8th May, 2015 at 9:09am

SolidSnake wrote on 8th May, 2015 at 1:24am:
Ok, I'll hop in.. I have a lot of banner impressions just waiting there, so let's see.. Smiley

Btw, I've created some text based banners in 4 different colors to test-promote it for now.

1. http://i.imgur.com/ZSkTMHK.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ZSkTMHK.gif

2. http://i.imgur.com/PR6NhRM.gif
http://i.imgur.com/PR6NhRM.gif

3. http://i.imgur.com/XV3vVIl.gif
http://i.imgur.com/XV3vVIl.gif

4. http://i.imgur.com/7SzRoaa.gif
http://i.imgur.com/7SzRoaa.gif

Feel free to use any of these and let me know if you have any ideas for some specific text or image to include in a banner.
I'll now run a test with a total of 400.000 banner impressions (100.000 each) to see how people react in different colors of the same banner. Smiley

I've been trying to come up with a banner slogan that gets across the idea that you can have a friend join under you, rebate him back the cash and for him it would be free and free for him to promote. I just can't think of the right phrasing though.

I think this would be a great way to promote because it gives people the impression they are getting something for free or that they are gaming the system somehow even though it is perfectly legit to do that

Another benefit is that you are already targeting the second person so the potential referral yield doubles. Plus, I think everyone has at least one friend they could bring into the program so it is an easy thing to sell to people

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 8th May, 2015 at 11:51pm

Ok, this is going to be awkward! Smiley

My banners are only closing to 10.000 impressions on each design and it seems that we already have a leader in attention grabbing.. lol

BoB Campaign:

TrafficG Campaign:

Well......... I think it's a good "I told you so!" time right now MM..  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #13 - 9th May, 2015 at 12:26am

Something I didn't know is that by paying the $5 entrance fee on CashBot they offer a bunch of ebooks dedicated on internet marketing through several ways so there is actually some good value in what we pay for.

I got a chance to download and read on one of the ebooks they offer regarding SEO and I can tell it's well written, both good quality and easy to read, so that can help both starters and more advanced users.

I'll most likely download more of their stuff and share my thoughts on them.

Also the BoB network seems to be great job at getting our banners clicked..

Oh, and many thanks for the rebate offer MM. You really didn't have to..  Embarrassed
I would have recommended you to simply use the rebate amount for advertising on the ads page.
So, feel free to place a banner ad there at let's say a MidTop spot for a week that equals the rebate amount. Smiley
(wow.. can we call this a double-rebate-offer? it would sound so cool.. Smiley )

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #14 - 9th May, 2015 at 3:56pm

SolidSnake wrote on 9th May, 2015 at 12:26am:
Something I didn't know is that by paying the $5 entrance fee on CashBot they offer a bunch of ebooks dedicated on internet marketing through several ways so there is actually some good value in what we pay for.

I got a chance to download and read on one of the ebooks they offer regarding SEO and I can tell it's well written, both good quality and easy to read, so that can help both starters and more advanced users.

I'll most likely download more of their stuff and share my thoughts on them.

Also the BoB network seems to be great job at getting our banners clicked..

Oh, and many thanks for the rebate offer MM. You really didn't have to..  Embarrassed
I would have recommended you to simply use the rebate amount for advertising on the ads page.
So, feel free to place a banner ad there at let's say a MidTop spot for a week that equals the rebate amount. Smiley
(wow.. can we call this a double-rebate-offer? it would sound so cool.. Smiley )

I didn't think about the ebooks because they usually aren't very helpful. I'm glad you got some value out of them. I think there are also templates that you might make use of too.

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print