SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Bitcoin
Reply #60 - 3rd Oct, 2017 at 4:14pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Oct, 2017 at 2:57am:
I think you probably want to check out bitstamp if it is available in your country

Looks ok, does it offer any kind of affiliate program or that's irrelevant to even ask?  Huh

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #61 - 3rd Oct, 2017 at 4:47pm

Not that I know of.
It's pretty nice in terms of exchange fees. I'm now using it all the time, since I make withdraws and deposits to almost all PTC sites through Bitstamp.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: FamilyBTC.com - A BTC oriented PTC-Revenue Sharing from the FamilyClix owners
Reply #62 - 13th Oct, 2017 at 3:31pm

So, how does it work with the pay processors involving bitcoins?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Bitcoin
Reply #63 - 13th Oct, 2017 at 3:56pm

dansbanners wrote on 13th Oct, 2017 at 3:31pm:
So, how does it work with the pay processors involving bitcoins?
Since the question is mostly regarding Bitcoin I moved it here in order to be easier to find.

There are sites like typical payment processors that work with Bitcoin that are usually called Bitcoin wallets.

With that in mind, they work pretty much like normal wallets..
Since Bitcoins are not a physical currency to put in your real wallet, you need a virtual wallet to hold them there.

Only difference is that whenever you open it to pull out some cash and pay someone, they tend to hold a fee.
But there are no fees when the money is incoming.

Since, I've only used Payza so far.. I can only help with that one.
To perform a payment through Bitcoin, you need to have a Bitcoin balance and the amount you have to pay, available there plus a fee of 0.0005 BTC.

You can click on Exchange, to transfer money from your USD balance to your BTC balance but here's also a catch.. The amount you sell the Bitcoin is not the same as you buy it. So, converting USD to BTC is happening at a reduced value than the current one, while the opposite is normal.

Then if you have made that amount available in your USD balance, you click on "Withdraw Funds", then enter the address of the seller, and the amount you wish to send him (including the 0.0005 BTC fee). Payza will hold the fee and send the exact amount to the seller.

Then the seller's middle man (Bitcoin Wallet/Processor) will confirm the transaction and you're done.

To get paid directly in BTC you need to go to your "Wallet" section and select "Cryptocurrency Address Manager". You can generate a new address there (that's a unique alphanumeric code and a qr that points to it). You can set this address at each program's account settings where the Bitcoin address field is. And you can use different addresses for each program (for tracking purposes).

Others, may help with other Bitcoin Wallets..
« Last Edit: 13th Oct, 2017 at 4:21pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #64 - 13th Oct, 2017 at 5:50pm

As SS says most site formats are similar so it is just a matter of who you want to give your fees to

I'd say Payza is one of the easier ones from a versatility standpoint. You can do almost anything with it from credit card deposits to bank deposits to bank withdrawals. The downside is the fees and exchanges that take a little bit each time in many cases.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #65 - 13th Oct, 2017 at 5:53pm

What does one pack buy? How much bitcoin does it involve to buy one pack? And about how much is it in terms of dollars?

And once you buy a pack using bitcoins, then does it work like it does in FamilyClix? That is a 120% return after a certain number of days? Or I could use the bitcoins balance to purchase more shares and so forth?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #66 - 13th Oct, 2017 at 6:15pm

dansbanners wrote on 13th Oct, 2017 at 5:53pm:
What does one pack buy? How much bitcoin does it involve to buy one pack? And about how much is it in terms of dollars?

And once you buy a pack using bitcoins, then does it work like it does in FamilyClix? That is a 120% return after a certain number of days? Or I could use the bitcoins balance to purchase more shares and so forth?

I'm still waiting for my first payout but it will be a number of satoshi that will work out to a percentage of your original .001 BTC invested

It is paid daily like FC but in BTC and you can compound that

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #67 - 2nd Nov, 2017 at 6:43pm

$7000  Shocked

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #68 - 2nd Nov, 2017 at 7:16pm

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd Nov, 2017 at 6:43pm:
$7000  Shocked

..and some people around me called me crazy when I told them it crossed 5000 and I still got into using it..  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #69 - 2nd Nov, 2017 at 9:58pm

SolidSnake wrote on 2nd Nov, 2017 at 7:16pm:
..and some people around me called me crazy when I told them it crossed 5000 and I still got into using it..  Smiley

Now you know how I felt at $3000  Smiley

BTW, rumors are swirling that amazon is close to integrating.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #70 - 27th Nov, 2017 at 6:13am

Almost $10000..  Shocked

Do you think we're gonna see a drop once it hits that goal?

I'm thinking of converting some USD to BTC to deposit at FBTC.. so could this be a bad timing?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #71 - 27th Nov, 2017 at 9:03am

SolidSnake wrote on 27th Nov, 2017 at 6:13am:
Almost $10000..  Shocked

Do you think we're gonna see a drop once it hits that goal?

I'm thinking of converting some USD to BTC to deposit at FBTC.. so could this be a bad timing?

The way it is rising it looks like it is entering the mania phase. This is similar to the internet stocks in the late '90's.

It is starting to catch the attention of the general public

I'd be careful about buying more. What you might want to do is look into buying some of the alt coins like litecoin or etherium. Then as the three rise at different rates you can trade between the three

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #72 - 27th Nov, 2017 at 11:11am

But FamilyBTC only accepts BTC..  Dont know

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #73 - 27th Nov, 2017 at 5:38pm

SolidSnake wrote on 27th Nov, 2017 at 11:11am:
But FamilyBTC only accepts BTC..  Dont know

Ha! Some how I missed that part. Guilty of hitting reply before getting through again. Yes, I'd recommend that. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of depositing some of my BTC into FBTC myself. We may as well right? I think it is safe to assume they are not lying about the miners and if they are buying them for US$ then they site is very sustainable as the price of BTC rises. Plus we are getting a return on our BTC even if the price does not rise.

There is a high reward to risk in that move. I'd say about 4:1 of chances of positive to negative things happening.

So I hope you are still upgraded because I am choosing FBTC for my 'big risk' this year. I usually take a big risk on one trade for the year. A few years ago it was MTV which didn't work out too well but it produces cash flow. The last couple it has been BTC which paid off spectacularly so I figure I'll stick with the same theme but in a slightly different way and put some more in FBTC  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #74 - 28th Nov, 2017 at 1:26am

moneymarketing wrote on 27th Nov, 2017 at 5:38pm:
Ha! Some how I missed that part. Guilty of hitting reply before getting through again. Yes, I'd recommend that. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of depositing some of my BTC into FBTC myself. We may as well right? I think it is safe to assume they are not lying about the miners and if they are buying them for US$ then they site is very sustainable as the price of BTC rises. Plus we are getting a return on our BTC even if the price does not rise.

There is a high reward to risk in that move. I'd say about 4:1 of chances of positive to negative things happening.

So I hope you are still upgraded because I am choosing FBTC for my 'big risk' this year. I usually take a big risk on one trade for the year. A few years ago it was MTV which didn't work out too well but it produces cash flow. The last couple it has been BTC which paid off spectacularly so I figure I'll stick with the same theme but in a slightly different way and put some more in FBTC  Smiley

Thanks for the boost once again! Smiley

I did deposit some on FamilyBTC as well, so thanks for the bonus, I've reinvested everything to compound my growth!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print