Bitcoin (BTC) (Read 92922 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Bitcoin
Reply #75 - 28th Nov, 2017 at 7:00am

SolidSnake wrote on 28th Nov, 2017 at 1:26am:
Thanks for the boost once again! Smiley

I did deposit some on FamilyBTC as well, so thanks for the bonus, I've reinvested everything to compound my growth!

I am too. Up to 2 shares per day now and seeing no reason to put that profit anywhere else. At the very minimum....wait for it.....it will be a great advertising source  Smiley

....that is it will be for every kid that is turning 18 this year which is more than everyone in mlm combined  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #76 - 29th Nov, 2017 at 7:50am

Money eyes$10,000!Money eyes

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #77 - 29th Nov, 2017 at 10:40am

Interestingly there's no sudden drop or bubble popping even though it's crossed $10000.. Smiley

Looks like people don't have that much of an interest in selling their precious BTC..

Or at least that's just a relaxing thought I'm feeding my mind with..  Cheesy

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #78 - 29th Nov, 2017 at 6:15pm

SolidSnake wrote on 29th Nov, 2017 at 10:40am:
Interestingly there's no sudden drop or bubble popping even though it's crossed $10000.. Smiley

Looks like people don't have that much of an interest in selling their precious BTC..

Or at least that's just a relaxing thought I'm feeding my mind with..  Cheesy

Usually when one of these markets explodes the government institutions can act to slow it down but because it is a completely unregulated market, a true free market, there is nothing they can do. This really is the first free market in decades and people are going to need to get accustomed to it's 'wild' nature

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #79 - 2nd Feb, 2018 at 3:21pm

And wow.. that was a nerve-breaking drop today @ ~$7500..  Phew

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #80 - 2nd Feb, 2018 at 5:54pm

SolidSnake wrote on 2nd Feb, 2018 at 3:21pm:
And wow.. that was a nerve-breaking drop today @ ~$7500..  Phew

Yes, it is affecting the stock markets too. It is a sign that liquidity is drying up but the central banks could turn the printing presses on at any moment

David

IP Logged

MikeyLow
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Re: Bitcoin (BTC)
Reply #81 - 12th Jun, 2018 at 11:25am

There will be sizable drops and ups in bitcoin development. They all are talking that bitc is only a bubblt but we know  Smiley Btw, wanna buy a hardware wallet and found something like that https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/wallets/bitcoin-hardware-wallets/ but can't choose. Any advises?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #82 - 17th Sep, 2018 at 10:18am

It seems nowadays Bitcoin has somewhat stabilized to around $6500 sometimes it drops a bit below $6000 sometimes it climbs a bit above $7000 but usually it comes back to $6500.

Also, I've got to use the Electrum wallet. It seems to be a good solution if someone likes to use a convenient online wallet, so that he doesn't have to download or update the full blockchain that is kind of huge in disk space.

It does provide easy to use labels for transactions, new address for each one, strong password protection, and I'm reading a lot of positive reviews about it. I've been using it for a few months now without issues.

However for large amounts (etc. 1 full BTC and more) everyone recommends getting a hardware cold storage and using paper wallets as well.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #83 - 17th Sep, 2018 at 6:20pm

SolidSnake wrote on 17th Sep, 2018 at 10:18am:
It seems nowadays Bitcoin has somewhat stabilized to around $6500 sometimes it drops a bit below $6000 sometimes it climbs a bit above $7000 but usually it comes back to $6500.

Also, I've got to use the Electrum wallet. It seems to be a good solution if someone likes to use a convenient online wallet, so that he doesn't have to download or update the full blockchain that is kind of huge in disk space.

It does provide easy to use labels for transactions, new address for each one, strong password protection, and I'm reading a lot of positive reviews about it. I've been using it for a few months now without issues.

However for large amounts (etc. 1 full BTC and more) everyone recommends getting a hardware cold storage and using paper wallets as well.

It's a good sign that it has found a floor but I think the big players have taken control of the market. For that reason, as they have done to the gold market, I don't think it will be going anywhere soon

At least they are keeping it stable for the PTCs to use as a proper currency

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #84 - 15th Nov, 2018 at 2:11pm

I dodged a bullet on this one. Two days ago I converted all my BTC to € as I'm expecting needing that money soon. Today BTC price has lowered by over 800$.

Phew

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #85 - 15th Nov, 2018 at 10:06pm

ruicarlov wrote on 15th Nov, 2018 at 2:11pm:
I dodged a bullet on this one. Two days ago I converted all my BTC to € as I'm expecting needing that money soon. Today BTC price has lowered by over 800$.

Phew

So you're the guy that killed the price  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #86 - 19th Nov, 2018 at 4:07pm

ruicarlov wrote on 15th Nov, 2018 at 2:11pm:

Phew

I knew it had to be you...

So I'd like to... well... thank you!  Cool New

I had requested a cashout on YGP which if I had been receiving, while the bitcoin price was still up at $6500, would equal to ~0.005862 BTC, now I received ~0.006797 BTC.

So, if the price jumps up to 6500 again, I'll be able to convert that $37.20 that I requested to ~$44 which almost beats my withdrawal fees. That would be a good bonus..  Wink

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #87 - 21st Nov, 2018 at 10:13am

Hmm... Rui I think it's time you stopped adjusting the BTC price.. it dropped to less than $4500 now.. haven't you had enough?  Grin

So, do you guys think Black Friday has to do with it? (apart from Rui's super powers  Roll Eyes )

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #88 - 22nd Nov, 2018 at 12:43am

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Nov, 2018 at 10:13am:
Hmm... Rui I think it's time you stopped adjusting the BTC price.. it dropped to less than $4500 now.. haven't you had enough?  Grin

So, do you guys think Black Friday has to do with it? (apart from Rui's super powers  Roll Eyes )

There is a war at bitcoin cash right now and it is destroying confidence. Plus many miners went below the cost of energy to mine so many of them are dropping out. Add to that the psychology issue of what can't be pushed up usually turns down. Markets seldom go flat except at extreme bottoms and I don't know if BTC has found its bottom yet

I was getting paid in BTC at r4a but I might hold my earnings on site in US$ for the time being at least until this shakeout finds some support

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #89 - 22nd Nov, 2018 at 9:52pm

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Nov, 2018 at 10:13am:

Bitcoin is just like a guy standing atop a steep slope. I just gave a slight nudge  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print