Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Grab that lead (Read 23601 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Grab that lead
31st Oct, 2015 at 1:28am

This is a topic we haven't really talked about: Autoresponders.

We are always hearing how we need to use them to make ridiculous sales. I think the guys here have shown that is not true. Yet it is a tool that does bring in new referrals and capture leads. Up to 400% more if you believe the marketing

Now I stumbled across this site. I haven't seen this before but it has a great price (and I suppose there is a catch somewhere down the road). I didn't join because if we look at this as a group we should research it and decide who will go first (or even jump in and test it

I had great success promoting a free autoresponder in the past. A basic banner that I used to promote just using 'free autoresponder' was one of my most successful banners ever since the 'paid to' crowd is really sensitive to the use of these tools.

so check this out (don't join yet) Does the marketing stir your curiosity? Is it something you might join from that sales page?

If so then we at least have a good opportunity from that perspective

http://www.grabthatlead.com/join.php
« Last Edit: 31st Oct, 2015 at 5:13pm by SolidSnake »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Grab that lead
Reply #1 - 31st Oct, 2015 at 5:42pm

Sorry for removing the id in the link.. I noticed the landing page works ok without it.. so it's not necessary..  Smiley

Regarding auto-responders, they are great marketing tools, I've even joined programs because of them.

It's just I'm not too fond of them because marketing auto-responders kind of felt too "automated" for me after a while.
It felt like I was being tossed programs to join email after email.. so it kind of turned me off after I realized how they work.

A good meaningful queue of emails could really be interesting if planned well, and auto-responders could breath some life into them, making them useful for the receiver and profitable for the sender of course.

These points come to my head as a receiver though..
I've never promoted an auto-responder, so I can't tell how profitable results are with using it.
And as far as I can tell this page uses an auto-responder to promote an auto-responder, which is kinda weird..  Tongue

There are also some negative effects in auto-responders such as being an easy way of marking the sender's email address as a spam source.. which is bad for business.. so the auto-responder emails should only be sent from an external server..

The only auto-responders I use on my site are the ones with instructions on the ad management.
I even type everything when replying to the contact form so that it doesn't feel automated at all..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 1st Nov, 2015 at 2:07am

That's ok about the ID but if we do join maybe we can credit him for it as our referrer

I have used ARs but usually ones that are part of a site. This one looks to be stand alone for use with other opportunities plus one in house to use also. This is my guess but we won't know unless we enter that doorway

The ARs I have used in the past were more responsive than average. The sign up rate is more effective. I think this is because it looks more professional and corporate to use one so people are more trusting (which actually should be the opposite)

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #3 - 1st Nov, 2015 at 1:03pm

It's also a question of you need to know what to tell your downline members. Do you?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 1st Nov, 2015 at 5:52pm

dansbanners wrote on 1st Nov, 2015 at 1:03pm:
It's also a question of you need to know what to tell your downline members. Do you?

What do you mean?

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #5 - 2nd Nov, 2015 at 2:07pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Nov, 2015 at 5:52pm:
What do you mean?

You're going to have to know what to say to your downline members or leads or subscribers on an ongoing basis. Kinda like what you receive from other marketers after joining their programs or subscribing to their mailing lists and all.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 2nd Nov, 2015 at 7:19pm

dansbanners wrote on 2nd Nov, 2015 at 2:07pm:
You're going to have to know what to say to your downline members or leads or subscribers on an ongoing basis. Kinda like what you receive from other marketers after joining their programs or subscribing to their mailing lists and all.

Exactly.. you need to have a bunch (if not all) of follow-up newsletters ready by the time you start promoting your program or auto-responder.. using your auto-responder. This way it will be a regular thing and you won't have to play catch-up with writing new ones on the go.. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #7 - 2nd Nov, 2015 at 11:37pm

dansbanners wrote on 2nd Nov, 2015 at 2:07pm:

Oh, of course. As for that one, it apparently has that already set up for us on the generic AR.

And as for uses with other programs,  I was just thinking of the ones that already have all that set up too.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 5th Nov, 2015 at 3:19am

If no one is going to jump on this then I'm willing to test it. If you want to get above me, PM me and I send you that guy's referral link. Then I'll join under you

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #9 - 6th Nov, 2015 at 3:43am

This is raw but here are the features. These are pretty good for free. The first yes/no is for free the second for paid. They also refer to three levels:

Upgrade Membership
Feature      Free Member      Plantinum Member
Create Unlimited Lead Capture Forms      Yes      Yes
Create Unlimited 100% Unblockable Popup Form Codes      Yes      Yes
7 Ready Made Pop Up Templates and Behaviours To Choose From      Yes      Yes
Built-In Javascript Form Field Checker And Email Syntax Validation      Yes      Yes
Set Your Own Redirect & Confirmation URL      Yes      Yes
Host Unlimited Number of Subscribers      Yes      Yes
Option To Automatically Take One Subscriber Off One List When He or She Subscribes To Another      Yes      Yes
Subscriber's Email Verification      Yes      Yes
Include Double Optin Mechanism      Yes      Yes
Global Broadcasting To All Subscribers Or Mulitiple Lists      Yes      Yes
Easy Opt-In Form Creator With Pre-Loaded Headlines      Yes      Yes
Smart Script Broadcast Prevents Sending To Duplicate Emails      Yes      Yes
Personalised Email Titles and Messages      Yes      Yes
Unsubscribe/Change Email Link In Every Outgoing Email      Yes      Yes
Create Unlimited Email Campaigns       No      Yes
Unlimited Follow-up Sequential Messages      No       Yes
Set Varying Intervals In Between Messages        No      Yes
Assign Multiple Lists to Multiple Campaigns (& vice versa)        No      Yes
Cost      Free      $9.97/month
Referral Commision      Yes      Yes
+ Monthly Bonuses

I think I'll just target the AR crowd. I don't need to use this to benefit from it and everyone that uses an AR is always looking for free additions

This is what you can do for free:

1      Create lead capture forms. When visitors submit to these forms, they will be added to your list. You can have unlimited lead capture forms so that you can differentiate members in your list. This allows you to target your sales better and gain maximum response rate. You can assign each list to unlimited Autoresponding Email Campaigns.
2      Create Autoresponding Email Campaigns. You can setup unlimited email campaigns. In each campaign you can have almost unlimited (max of 999) emails. Varying intervals between each email can be set. This gives you greater flexibility in designing your campaign. You can assign each campaign to unlimited lists that you own.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #10 - 6th Nov, 2015 at 1:57pm

Let us know if your mailing list expands and if you get good results from the program and if it also leads to signups to other programs. Thanks. Good luck!

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #11 - 8th Nov, 2015 at 10:06pm

dansbanners wrote on 6th Nov, 2015 at 1:57pm:
Let us know if your mailing list expands and if you get good results from the program and if it also leads to signups to other programs. Thanks. Good luck!

Whoa, very nice

I just did some test ads in DM and 1tae and it already led to two sign ups with three on the second level.

DM had 12 clicks on 10k hits which is better than 1 in 100 (actually the right number is 1 in 833)

It seems people still go mad for autoresponders.

I can't wait to do a more significant test at PV or MFS  Smiley
« Last Edit: 8th Nov, 2015 at 10:34pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #12 - 8th Nov, 2015 at 10:24pm

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Nov, 2015 at 10:06pm:
DM had 12 clicks on 10k hits which is better than 1 in 100

Not sure what you mean by "12 clicks on 10k hits"?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #13 - 8th Nov, 2015 at 10:32pm

dansbanners wrote on 8th Nov, 2015 at 10:24pm:
Not sure what you mean by "12 clicks on 10k hits"?

The banner I was using was showed 10,000 times and it got 12 clicks.

oh, and my math was wrong that is better than 1 in 1000. Not 1 in 100. More like 1 in 833. But it seems to produce signups.

A larger test will be needed though

And for perspective, I consider 1 in 500 an acceptable click through rate for DM and sites like that. So this is close

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #14 - 9th Nov, 2015 at 3:52am

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Nov, 2015 at 10:32pm:
The banner I was using was showed 10,000 times and it got 12 clicks.

oh, and my math was wrong that is better than 1 in 1000. Not 1 in 100. More like 1 in 833. But it seems to produce signups.

A larger test will be needed though

And for perspective, I consider 1 in 500 an acceptable click through rate for DM and sites like that. So this is close

Then in that case you should say "12 clicks in 10K impressions". Hits and impressions aren't the same thing.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print