Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
Send Topic Print
Buxten (Former Clixten) (Read 108366 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Clixten
Reply #135 - 25th Jun, 2017 at 5:10pm

ruicarlov wrote on 25th Jun, 2017 at 3:29pm:
Many sites can use perfect money now, including YGP, Twickerz and so on. I think Payza is not a good option for cashing out on twickerz or YGP since we get double the fees. The site charges use 5% and Payza another 3% or so. I believe clixten's fees on payza aren't very attractive, but I can't be sure about that one.

I hear ya.

So one frustrating thing about Clixten. I just deposited $100 in BTC in order to qualify for a 15% bonus. The problem was that by the time they got the money, the price had apparently shifted so it only worked out to $98 and change. So they denied me the bonus and said I needed to deposit more.  Roll Eyes

This is for a customer that just finished depositing $100. It was no big deal to me, I could deposit the extra $5 (because it is a $5 minimum) but I think they need to be a bit more customer friendly. Most sites would eat the difference

And one final thing. My $200 plus upgrades plus share purchases (all point contest qualifying actions) landed me at only 54th place in the contest.  Shocked

That's pretty good.There is lots of activity there ever since the 'swap'

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #136 - 27th Jul, 2017 at 6:45am

Can't login to Clixten. Captcha won't take. I was logged in but the image verification was broken so I reported it, logged out and now cannot get back into the site

Angry

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #137 - 27th Jul, 2017 at 5:21pm

moneymarketing wrote on 27th Jul, 2017 at 6:45am:
Can't login to Clixten. Captcha won't take. I was logged in but the image verification was broken so I reported it, logged out and now cannot get back into the site

Angry

It's fixed  Phew

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #138 - 23rd Sep, 2017 at 5:23pm

Any problems with cashing out of late? I just maxed out my available shares to purchase. I don't want to spend money for the next upgrade and my shares don't expire for another 25 days so the cash will be sitting idle. I also don't want to spend on RRs as I haven't had a very good experience there either with this site

So I'm wondering if there is still problems with cashing out? Do I just have to sit on that money now and benefit from the advertising?

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #139 - 23rd Sep, 2017 at 5:28pm

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Sep, 2017 at 5:23pm:
Any problems with cashing out of late? I just maxed out my available shares to purchase. I don't want to spend money for the next upgrade and my shares don't expire for another 25 days so the cash will be sitting idle. I also don't want to spend on RRs as I haven't had a very good experience there either with this site

So I'm wondering if there is still problems with cashing out? Do I just have to sit on that money now and benefit from the advertising?

I see the payment proof section is relatively quiet for such a big site averaging three or so a day

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #140 - 23rd Sep, 2017 at 5:53pm

Payments are back to the old 20 business day sh*t. I have four pending payments, one of them back to the end of July.
Can't say I'm optimist about this....

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #141 - 23rd Sep, 2017 at 6:11pm

ruicarlov wrote on 23rd Sep, 2017 at 5:53pm:
Payments are back to the old 20 business day sh*t. I have four pending payments, one of them back to the end of July.

OK,

I'll use it for advertising then and not put another penny in

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #142 - 25th Sep, 2017 at 6:29am

ruicarlov wrote on 23rd Sep, 2017 at 5:53pm:

I just put in a payment request for $9. I'm posting here as much for a time stamp as anything else

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #143 - 25th Sep, 2017 at 9:42am

I haven't used Clixten for a while now.. I just login from time to time to check my account.

At least these guys have not removed my referrals for not logging in for a month or sth.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #144 - 25th Sep, 2017 at 5:45pm

SolidSnake wrote on 25th Sep, 2017 at 9:42am:
I haven't used Clixten for a while now.. I just login from time to time to check my account.

At least these guys have not removed my referrals for not logging in for a month or sth.

Before the swap they just let your account go dormant which you can restart with a support request. I don't know if they still do that but I don't see why that would change  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #145 - 5th Oct, 2017 at 11:51am

Did you guys get paid from Clixten?

I noticed a speedup in the payment proofs page..

There seem to be ~30 payments daily the past few days in their payment proofs page.

What's interesting about Clixten is that their shares offer 1000 PTCs each so I would be interested in using those for R4A.. and still get my investment back with interest. That's if their whole system works though.. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #146 - 6th Oct, 2017 at 7:07am

SolidSnake wrote on 5th Oct, 2017 at 11:51am:
Did you guys get paid from Clixten?

I noticed a speedup in the payment proofs page..

There seem to be ~30 payments daily the past few days in their payment proofs page.

What's interesting about Clixten is that their shares offer 1000 PTCs each so I would be interested in using those for R4A.. and still get my investment back with interest. That's if their whole system works though.. Smiley

I forgot to answer this. No, not paid yet

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #147 - 8th Oct, 2017 at 9:05pm

The wiped the pending payments clean....

Again....

Fortunately, they were only sent back to the main balance, and from now on they implemented a steeped cashout approach. Let's see if they pay now.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #148 - 8th Oct, 2017 at 9:50pm

ruicarlov wrote on 8th Oct, 2017 at 9:05pm:
The wiped the pending payments clean....

Again....

Fortunately, they were only sent back to the main balance, and from now on they implemented a steeped cashout approach. Let's see if they pay now.

http://clixten.info/forum.php?topic=752557 ; Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #149 - 9th Oct, 2017 at 3:17pm

I think switching to stepped payments is actually a good thing..

It will prevent standard members from spamming the system with $2 payment requests thus increasing the workload and the queues..

As long as they don't reduce the maximum each membership can request that would be fine.

Of course that is if they now pay on time.. let's see. Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
Send Topic Print