Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print
Buxten (Former Clixten) (Read 108306 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Clixten
Reply #150 - 9th Oct, 2017 at 10:00pm

SolidSnake wrote on 9th Oct, 2017 at 3:17pm:
I think switching to stepped payments is actually a good thing..

It will prevent standard members from spamming the system with $2 payment requests thus increasing the workload and the queues..

As long as they don't reduce the maximum each membership can request that would be fine.

Of course that is if they now pay on time.. let's see. Smiley

...or pay at all.

So I'm no longer going to attempt to cashout there. I'll use my earnings to buy 'things' like upgrades, referrals, shares, etc.

Maybe that will help the site get stable since they are that ill

They do sell direct referrals there. They are expensive at $2 per but then again, it is only play money anyway  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #151 - 10th Oct, 2017 at 9:51am

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Oct, 2017 at 10:00pm:
...or pay at all.

So I'm no longer going to attempt to cashout there. I'll use my earnings to buy 'things' like upgrades, referrals, shares, etc.

Maybe that will help the site get stable since they are that ill

They do sell direct referrals there. They are expensive at $2 per but then again, it is only play money anyway  Smiley

Either way I would still recommend doing a cashout, in order to post your payment proof and boost the confidence in the site for other members as well.. I think the site needs that as well..

It's always encouraging to see some big cashout every once in a while in the list.. it's inspiring for newcomers as well.. and you can always reinvest your cashout if you wish.

Buying direct referrals for $2 each... hmm... I would down vote that...  Smiley

You're better off buying their "shares" for the sake of some extra advertising.. you can even use that on R4A. Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #152 - 10th Oct, 2017 at 6:25pm

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Oct, 2017 at 9:51am:
Either way I would still recommend doing a cashout, in order to post your payment proof and boost the confidence in the site for other members as well.. I think the site needs that as well..

It's always encouraging to see some big cashout every once in a while in the list.. it's inspiring for newcomers as well.. and you can always reinvest your cashout if you wish.

Buying direct referrals for $2 each... hmm... I would down vote that...  Smiley

You're better off buying their "shares" for the sake of some extra advertising.. you can even use that on R4A. Wink

There is that but I'm more concerned with how the admin will perceive it. If they see me cashing out $20 or $30 then they might extrapolate that and think that will continue happening down the road. That could cause them to panic and do something stupid regarding cash or cashouts (like another swap)

I will buy the shares but I can only buy 50 at the level I'm at. I'd need to go up to the $500 upgrade level to get to the next share level so I'll be waiting for a while anyway. At least with the DRs The cash will be working and more permanent

I also haven't had very good RR success there and it is a bit too soon to buy advertising straight out

If I let my cash build up they might be tempted to grab it not knowing what I and other cash holders will do

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #153 - 10th Oct, 2017 at 9:18pm

RRs are actually fairly easy to manage. I have 500, Gold Membership, stick to longest renewal time and recycle those who haven't clicked for more than 7 days. It's quite a steady way or earning.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #154 - 10th Oct, 2017 at 10:46pm

ruicarlov wrote on 10th Oct, 2017 at 9:18pm:
RRs are actually fairly easy to manage. I have 500, Gold Membership, stick to longest renewal time and recycle those who haven't clicked for more than 7 days. It's quite a steady way or earning.

You figure 500 is the sweet spot or are you building higher?

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #155 - 11th Oct, 2017 at 12:12pm

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Oct, 2017 at 10:46pm:
You figure 500 is the sweet spot or are you building higher?

Build higher in a site that's hardly paying?  Huh
Besides, couldn't do that if I wanted. After the big balance wipe 'm having trouble renewing all my current referrals. Probably will have to decrease my downline.

What I do know is that it's best to renew referrals while a standard or silver member for a whole year, and only then upgrade to Gold. Prices are cheaper when you're silver  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #156 - 13th Oct, 2017 at 12:00am

Huh

They just changed their name to Buxten

http://clixten.info/index.php?view=home

Smiley

Do you think anyone will notice?

This should help cast off the stigma of the old site  Roll Eyes

Wow. Who is advising these people?  Undecided

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #157 - 13th Oct, 2017 at 12:10am

I was about to say, I wonder what they were thinking.. but then I read their announcement in the forum..

Quote:
Hi dear members,
We are comming with a good and bad news.

1. The good news is that Clixten will be reborn as Buxten and the new domain will be Buxten.com. Within couple of days all the texts, images, banners that reffer to Clixten will be changed to Buxten. Please inform all your refferals that Clixten will be from now on : Buxten . All that have advertising campaigns change your refferal link from clixten.info to buxten.com . Within couple of days Clixten.info will not be anymore avaible, you will need to enter on Buxten.com Important to know is that the database, files and informations were not affected, only the domain name was affected by this group of hackers.

2. Due the last couple of days we are fighting against a group of hackers, and we are intending to open a process against them and the company that permited the transfer of the domain without any kind of confirmation. Thats why Clixten.info is not on our hands on this moment, and we decided to take a new domain and secure it before is too late.

In order to compensate this we are comming with a $100 points contest that will end on 20 october 2017.
During the contest all new members will receive SILVER membership for FREE for 15 days and $0.25 to Purchase Balance. For all members we bring some HOT offers that will be avaible till the end of the contest.

Now I wonder even more..  Dont know

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #158 - 13th Oct, 2017 at 12:14am

I mean aren't they a hosting provider themselves?
Don't they host their own site on their own server?

What exactly did the hackers hack..? Their domain provider?
And managed to switch the ownership of the domain to them? Huh

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #159 - 13th Oct, 2017 at 12:24am

SolidSnake wrote on 13th Oct, 2017 at 12:14am:
I mean aren't they a hosting provider themselves?
Don't they host their own site on their own server?

What exactly did the hackers hack..? Their domain provider?
And managed to switch the ownership of the domain to them? Huh

This looks like an all too familiar pattern.

Are we going to see the famous DDOS attack next?

At least they can't blame paypal for shutting down their accounts

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #160 - 25th Oct, 2017 at 12:19pm

And now, due to them not receiving much income due to the domain thingy, all pending cashouts were returned to the main balance AGAIN, and withdrawal fees were increased to 50% this month, supposedly descreasing 10% every month until they're at 5%.

Gotta hand it to them. At least they're creative  Tongue

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #161 - 25th Oct, 2017 at 9:19pm

ruicarlov wrote on 25th Oct, 2017 at 12:19pm:
And now, due to them not receiving much income due to the domain thingy, all pending cashouts were returned to the main balance AGAIN, and withdrawal fees were increased to 50% this month, supposedly descreasing 10% every month until they're at 5%.

Gotta hand it to them. At least they're creative  Tongue

Smiley

it's funny but it's not.

I'm just going to focus on buying 'things' like referrals and shares. No point in cashing out and they probably can't handle it anyway. It is better to turn the cash I get there into tangible things on the site

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #162 - 20th Nov, 2017 at 11:00pm

I can't believe the number of positive things happening today. I think I should go out and buy a lottery ticket.

Seriously.

Buxten share market has reopened!  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #163 - 21st Nov, 2017 at 6:34pm

moneymarketing wrote on 20th Nov, 2017 at 11:00pm:
I can't believe the number of positive things happening today. I think I should go out and buy a lottery ticket.

Seriously.

Buxten share market has reopened!  Smiley

So, if they keep on paying on time, I'd consider investing $120 to start building an additional stream there.

$120 would grant me silver membership for a year plus the following:

20 shares @ $5/each returning 130% after 4 months that means $130 so the membership will be fully paid back and I will get a pure profit of $10 along with the full ROI that I will probably put in for another 4 months.

Additionally 20 shares will also get me 20000 PTCs that I can use on R4A for an extra bonus (~$5).

The next 20 shares that will be purchased with the ROI, will return $130 in another 4 months, so that's another $30 and another R4A bonus, and by the end of the year I'll be clear for another $30+$5.

So, to sum it all up that's $120 for a return of $100 + $70 + $15 = $185 that's not too bad for a start.
Now to some critical questions.. Smiley
  1. Is the time frame of revenue shares fixed?
  2. Do we need to click daily in order to benefit from the shares?
  3. What happens when one owns etc. 20 shares while Silver and upgrades his account to Golden? How much will these shares pay back after the upgrade?
  4. Also how can they keep up with the share profits? Is there some kind of investment happening with our money etc. like BTC miners in FBTC?
Maybe I should ask these questions in their own forum.. does anyone here already know the answers?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #164 - 21st Nov, 2017 at 7:03pm

Now to some critical questions.. Smiley

• Is the time frame of revenue shares fixed?

yes, always 120 days. The higher the upgrade the greater the return

• Do we need to click daily in order to benefit from the shares?

no, only your RRs

• What happens when one owns etc. 20 shares while Silver and upgrades his account to Golden? How much will these shares pay back after the upgrade?

What happens is you earn at the level you originally bought. So if you bought 10 shares at silver, upgraded to gold and bought 10 more, your first 10 would earn at silver rate and your second would earn at gold. When your silvers expire, you can then buy and replace them at gold

• Also how can they keep up with the share profits? Is there some kind of investment happening with our money etc. like BTC miners in FBTC?

It is more like the FC shares than the FBTC shares. It is like a confidence game, dependent on the revenues. For this reason I'd be very careful. I'm only expecting this to become in house revenue that I can use for advertising. That said, the user base is large so if you want to build free perpetual advertising, then this would be the thing. I think the only way you would transfer cash out over the long term is by getting referrals from there and using sites like R4A

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
    Send Topic Print