Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print
Buxten (Former Clixten) (Read 108242 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Clixten
Reply #165 - 21st Nov, 2017 at 7:26pm

And just a reminder. Rui is having a horrible time cashing out here. If you put your money in, expect it to be gone forever. If you don't plan on using this for an advertising source, you might be disappointed

You have been warned  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #166 - 21st Nov, 2017 at 9:50pm

Wow.. you've covered everything including the "What would you recommend..?" question that I would probably ask afterwards.. Shocked  Grin

Are you in my head or sth? Tongue

Ok, that's a lot of useful info to process and consider a plan there.

Many thanks!  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #167 - 22nd Nov, 2017 at 12:40am

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Nov, 2017 at 9:50pm:
Wow.. you've covered everything including the "What would you recommend..?" question that I would probably ask afterwards.. Shocked  Grin

Many thanks!  Smiley

Grin

No, I'm just answering your questions and then answering the ones I think I would ask. We both have the same objectives, to make money online and/or to build huge ad machines to do the samre. Looking at a site from that perspective, it is easier to come up with answers and recco's

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #168 - 22nd Nov, 2017 at 12:50am

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Nov, 2017 at 9:50pm:

Many thanks!  Smiley

They are one of the few PTCs that let you know in advance that they will take your money

Smiley Smiley Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Buxten (Former Clixten)
Reply #169 - 28th Nov, 2017 at 8:25pm

So, I'm thinking of using their shares system as a standard because the advertising included is interesting. Smiley

It's only $20 and grants 10000 PTCs and 100000 Banner impressions.

If it all pays back well, I'll re-use the earnings later on.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #170 - 28th Nov, 2017 at 8:46pm

SolidSnake wrote on 28th Nov, 2017 at 8:25pm:
So, I'm thinking of using their shares system as a standard because the advertising included is interesting. Smiley

It's only $20 and grants 10000 PTCs and 100000 Banner impressions.

If it all pays back well, I'll re-use the earnings later on.

Yes, and the price of the advertising is pretty good too. With the cash flow you will be creating you should be able to buy some good on site advertising
« Last Edit: 29th Nov, 2017 at 12:28am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #171 - 21st Jan, 2018 at 10:00am

Well, I made it to 50 shares on golden membership which is the maximum we are allowed to own at the level. That will pay me $5.8 per day for the next 25 days until my next shares expire. So I have some cash flow building that I won't even try to take out.

The next level upgrade is $425 (currently $75 off)so I won't even try to get to that since it would be months off. I guess what I'll do is go with Rui's RR idea and build up the cash flow there. Then maybe create some advertising

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #172 - 21st Jan, 2018 at 1:40pm

Actually, I would recommend you rent referrals when your Golden Membership is about to expire.
Why?

Because RR price starts at $0.15 if you're a Free or Silver member and $0.19 if you're Golden.
So the wisest choice is to rent referrals right before your membership expires, extend them for 365 days once you're Free member, and then immediately upgrade again to profit from the higher comissions as Golden. Rinse and repeat next year (if it's somehow still around)

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #173 - 21st Jan, 2018 at 3:05pm

ruicarlov wrote on 21st Jan, 2018 at 1:40pm:
Actually, I would recommend you rent referrals when your Golden Membership is about to expire.
Why?

Because RR price starts at $0.15 if you're a Free or Silver member and $0.19 if you're Golden.
So the wisest choice is to rent referrals right before your membership expires, extend them for 365 days once you're Free member, and then immediately upgrade again to profit from the higher comissions as Golden. Rinse and repeat next year (if it's somehow still around)

Did you write that properly? Do you rent them before or after the membership expires? Maybe before because you can buy more?

I'll definitely keep that in mind though. Save up for the big day though I don't like sitting with dead money on my account not working for me

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #174 - 21st Jan, 2018 at 10:31pm

moneymarketing wrote on 21st Jan, 2018 at 3:05pm:
Did you write that properly? Do you rent them before or after the membership expires? Maybe before because you can buy more?

I'll definitely keep that in mind though. Save up for the big day though I don't like sitting with dead money on my account not working for me

Hmm.. true, I think he meant afterwards.. it makes more sense this way. Tongue

I'm also taking advantage of the milestones this way, as I go on YGP, first extend as much as possible with a lower price, then get more right before the next price tier.. With more RRs the prices climb, same with memberships on Buxten.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #175 - 22nd Jan, 2018 at 11:54am

moneymarketing wrote on 21st Jan, 2018 at 3:05pm:

I rent them before, since you can only rent 100 at a time or so and you have to wait some days before renting again. So if you want to have more than 100 refs, it's best to start renting some days before membership expiration. That way, once you become a free member again, you already have all the referrals you want, so you can extend them right away and upgrade. Otherwise you'd have to wait some days as free member until you could rent again, and during that time your referrals would be earning half of what they should.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #176 - 22nd Jan, 2018 at 12:34pm

ruicarlov wrote on 22nd Jan, 2018 at 11:54am:
I rent them before, since you can only rent 100 at a time or so and you have to wait some days before renting again. So if you want to have more than 100 refs, it's best to start renting some days before membership expiration. That way, once you become a free member again, you already have all the referrals you want, so you can extend them right away and upgrade. Otherwise you'd have to wait some days as free member until you could rent again, and during that time your referrals would be earning half of what they should.

Understood. Thanks for clearing that up

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #177 - 11th May, 2018 at 9:03am

Another one bites the dust?

This is a victim of the payza collapse. In their note to affiliates they said they were going to change their format but tonight the site is down so it remains to be seen if they survive

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #178 - 11th May, 2018 at 11:57am

Victim? If you ask me it was just another excuse, like all the others before.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #179 - 11th May, 2018 at 5:45pm

ruicarlov wrote on 11th May, 2018 at 11:57am:
Victim? If you ask me it was just another excuse, like all the others before.

Smiley

You're probably right.

And apparently, it was a false alarm. Here is their notice BTW:

Quote:
CHANGES IN BUXTEN

In the last 6 years we have done what we could to raise our company, but by time we have been hit hard.

Paypal - over 90% of our sales where from there, when they closed down our account, they lockeck over $50.000 and raised a debt of arround $250.000 that we are still fighting with them in courts.
Payza - was 5% of our total income when we had Paypal, but after we lost Paypal, this payment processor become the main processor with a 90% of total sales. They disapeared with over $37.410 and this was the thing that created this mess on Buxten.

I know that I did not come with any news for a long period of time, but I did not give up and closed down Clixten (actual Buxten), that was raised by 0 like a baby. We are working to change the website to a different thing where actual members and new members can earn money and in same time to be able to advertise and promote theirs programs.

This week the lattest changes will take effect on Buxten, the new changes will be seen in the upcoming system. Everything will be changed, also we are working to implement new payment processors as soon as possible.

I know is hard for all, just think, everyone could think that lost couple of dollars, tens, hundreds, but we have lost couple of hundred thousands in our journey, but we dont give up, we are doing everything possible so all can benefit from us.

All ideas are welcome and we are trying to implement many things to earn easy and more money from Buxten, stay safe, and stay tunned !

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print