Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 32
Send Topic Print
FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady (Read 277442 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady
25th Jan, 2016 at 12:38pm

I've noticed we have no thread on FamilyClix and it should deserve one as it's been online since 2014 and has recently crossed the 100.000 members mark.
Also they have added BitCoin as a withdrawal option which may be attractive to some.

What is interesting about it is that it does not require daily clicking to earn from your referrals.
I have 26 direct referrals there and some are clickers so my balance climbs a bit every time I log in.
I don't click there and mainly use it for advertising mostly in the past but every now and then I give it another go to check its performance.

Apart from that it's not that special nor their prices are amazing or sth.
But it is a survivor in the PTC World if nothing else so it's worth noting..

If anyone has any experience with it, please feel free to share it. Smiley
« Last Edit: 25th Jan, 2016 at 1:01pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady
Reply #1 - 25th Jan, 2016 at 10:17pm

SolidSnake wrote on 25th Jan, 2016 at 12:38pm:
I've noticed we have no thread on FamilyClix and it should deserve one as it's been online since 2014 and has recently crossed the 100.000 members mark.
Also they have added BitCoin as a withdrawal option which may be attractive to some.

What is interesting about it is that it does not require daily clicking to earn from your referrals.
I have 26 direct referrals there and some are clickers so my balance climbs a bit every time I log in.
I don't click there and mainly use it for advertising mostly in the past but every now and then I give it another go to check its performance.

Apart from that it's not that special nor their prices are amazing or sth.
But it is a survivor in the PTC World if nothing else so it's worth noting..

If anyone has any experience with it, please feel free to share it. Smiley

Are they connected to the zigma group? I see them promoted in the daily ads at YGP. Obviously that the site has the favor of the zigma group has led to a huge part of their success.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing but sometimes all a site needs is one good patron to make it off the ground  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 25th Jan, 2016 at 11:45pm

moneymarketing wrote on 25th Jan, 2016 at 10:17pm:
Are they connected to the zigma group? I see them promoted in the daily ads at YGP. Obviously that the site has the favor of the zigma group has led to a huge part of their success.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing but sometimes all a site needs is one good patron to make it off the ground  Smiley

I think it's just that Marijoy used the site as a referrer, that's a good use of self sponsored ads on YGP.
But not that they were connected at any case, apart from mutual interest I guess..

I wouldn't say that they are a big success or something, not sure if I would trust it enough to invest other than for advertising..
I only use sponsored ads for it on my site.. never paid for promotion.

Since no clicking is required my point was just to get a few direct refs that will lower the advertising costs a bit there..
Only a little bit though.. but as Dan says.. every little bit helps!  Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 3rd Mar, 2016 at 1:03pm

I've just noticed FamilyClix is now offering revenues through shares.. so that will definitely not look good to PayPal since they still offer it as an option.. that's a red flag (or a red card if you ask me...) for the program..

A smart person learns from his mistakes.. a wise person though learns from others' mistakes..
It's sad to see PTC admins leaning towards the first category..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #4 - 3rd Mar, 2016 at 4:46pm

Familyclix has already lost Paypal 2 months ago.
I believe that's why they implemented shares now. No Paypal, their rules.  Cool

Since they seem to be in good condition after that setback (assuming their disclosed finantial information is true), maybe its a site to consider right now. At least no nasty surprises from good ol' PP.
« Last Edit: 3rd Mar, 2016 at 4:52pm by ruicarlov »  

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #5 - 3rd Mar, 2016 at 5:17pm

ruicarlov wrote on 3rd Mar, 2016 at 4:46pm:
Familyclix has already lost Paypal 2 months ago.
I believe that's why they implemented shares now. No Paypal, their rules.  Cool

Since they seem to be in good condition after that setback (assuming their disclosed finantial information is true), maybe its a site to consider right now. At least no nasty surprises from good ol' PP.

I guess the red card goes to me.. lol
I wasn't much of a regular there back then so I hadn't noticed it "happening".. Smiley

Wow, this indeed makes it even more interesting considering that :
  • Free members are allowed to have up to 100 active shares
  • We receive 5% commission for referral purchases as free members so there's no initial need to upgrade there.. (that's $0,25 per $5 share purchase if the commissions include shares as well).
  • It includes bonus advertising like YGP (though a bit less): 200 PTC Credits, 2000 Featured Ad Credits, 2000 Banner Ad Credits (All upon purchase)
  • In FamilyClix there is no daily clicking requirement to earn from RRs (I'm definitely sure I earn from my referrals without clicking there ), so I guess it should apply to shares as well. I could always make a test run.
Rui is already in my downline there so if anyone is interested they could join under Rui's link so we also could team up on this one.

On the negative side:
  • They work on a fixed rate so that leaves space for second thoughts.
  • YGP is kind of a faster earner right now but amounts vary there, they're not fixed, so that may change anytime.
But I guess I could try it with some earnings from YGP, if it works it could create a fresh income stream.
« Last Edit: 3rd Mar, 2016 at 5:23pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #6 - 3rd Mar, 2016 at 7:30pm

SolidSnake wrote on 3rd Mar, 2016 at 5:17pm:
I guess the red card goes to me.. lol
I wasn't much of a regular there back then so I hadn't noticed it "happening".. Smiley

Wow, this indeed makes it even more interesting considering that :
  • Free members are allowed to have up to 100 active shares
  • We receive 5% commission for referral purchases as free members so there's no initial need to upgrade there.. (that's $0,25 per $5 share purchase if the commissions include shares as well).
  • It includes bonus advertising like YGP (though a bit less): 200 PTC Credits, 2000 Featured Ad Credits, 2000 Banner Ad Credits (All upon purchase)
  • In FamilyClix there is no daily clicking requirement to earn from RRs (I'm definitely sure I earn from my referrals without clicking there ), so I guess it should apply to shares as well. I could always make a test run.
Rui is already in my downline there so if anyone is interested they could join under Rui's link so we also could team up on this one.

On the negative side:
  • They work on a fixed rate so that leaves space for second thoughts.
  • YGP is kind of a faster earner right now but amounts vary there, they're not fixed, so that may change anytime.
But I guess I could try it with some earnings from YGP, if it works it could create a fresh income stream.

So Dan, do you want to jump on this first in order to make up for what Rui lost in YGP or do you want me to go?

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #7 - 4th Mar, 2016 at 2:31am

moneymarketing wrote on 3rd Mar, 2016 at 7:30pm:
So Dan, do you want to jump on this first in order to make up for what Rui lost in YGP or do you want me to go?

I think I'll get 1 or 2 more shares on YGP before getting some on FamilyClix..
Getting 1 more share on YGP will get me to the point of being able to gather $25 in 5 days, then I can get like 5 shares on FamilyClix and see how it goes.

Based on some calculations, my first target on FamilyClix would be to get 17 shares that would also get me to the same point there (getting 1 share there per 5 days with my earnings).

Edited:
Looks like I got a small boost from Mr. R.. he most likely got 8 shares already cause my balance is $2 higher.. there's no way to check btw. But it seems to be working as expected if he did...
« Last Edit: 4th Mar, 2016 at 2:36am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #8 - 4th Mar, 2016 at 11:42am

No shares yet. Just a bunch of good ol' RR and a Sister membership to test the waters

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #9 - 6th Mar, 2016 at 3:13pm

ruicarlov wrote on 4th Mar, 2016 at 11:42am:
No shares yet. Just a bunch of good ol' RR and a Sister membership to test the waters

Oh, alright! It seems to have got you right on the top of the point contest as well so if you manage to keep your position you'll get a $300 return at the end of the month..  Smiley

I decided to step in with 4 shares ($0.24 daily) and will compound them as we go. Smiley
It's supposed to take me 20 days to get another share but I'll most likely get more soon so it will get faster as we go.
« Last Edit: 6th Mar, 2016 at 3:21pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #10 - 6th Mar, 2016 at 8:37pm

moneymarketing wrote on 3rd Mar, 2016 at 7:30pm:

Ok, I joined under Rui and moneymarketing is waiting in the wings to join under me.

I'd like to first look into the upgrade situation and then give him my referral link.

Hmm, I'm thinking of purchasing the Sister membership. It's $25 with no fees or anything right?

Rui, do you need to first upgrade before I purchase the membership so you could benefit from it or you're already upgraded?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #11 - 6th Mar, 2016 at 11:33pm

I'm already sister, so shoot away  Tongue
Even regular members get bonuses, though.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 7th Mar, 2016 at 12:26am

ruicarlov wrote on 6th Mar, 2016 at 11:33pm:
I'm already sister, so shoot away  Tongue
Even regular members get bonuses, though.

Basically the difference is 1%, as standards get 5% of referral purchases while sister-brother memberships get 6% of referral purchases.
Yet again, every little bit helps. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #13 - 7th Mar, 2016 at 12:45am

SolidSnake wrote on 7th Mar, 2016 at 12:26am:
Basically the difference is 1%, as standards get 5% of referral purchases while sister-brother memberships get 6% of referral purchases.
Yet again, every little bit helps. Smiley

I'm also thinking long term.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #14 - 7th Mar, 2016 at 12:56am

Ok, I purchased the Sister membership! Smiley

Will also be sending my referral link to moneymarketing shortly.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 32
Send Topic Print