Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 32
Send Topic Print
FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady (Read 279448 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady
Reply #30 - 10th Mar, 2016 at 1:21pm

dansbanners wrote on 9th Mar, 2016 at 5:30pm:
Anyway, they now added $0.05 more to my commission for a total of $0.30.

Good thing that they did. They didn't say if it was due to a bug or anything right?

Btw, I got another 3 shares on FamilyClix today so I'm now at 7, and probably after the server reset I'll get one more.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #31 - 10th Mar, 2016 at 2:41pm

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Mar, 2016 at 1:21pm:
Good thing that they did. They didn't say if it was due to a bug or anything right?

Actually they did say that it might be an error and that they'll look into it. I'll also be checking future commissions to make sure it's working okay and all.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #32 - 15th Mar, 2016 at 12:20am

Quote:
Gifts (March 14 - March 20)

Hello family.

As we had very good sales last 2 weeks, we decided to give you few gifts this week.

- In next 7 days we will pay 15 free members instead of 10. If you do not know about this rule, read here: http://www.familyclix.com/forum.php?topic=15980

- For every 10 purchase shares, you will get one for free. You have to purchase at least 10 in once. To claim this gift, please open support ticket.

- Special package which including 50 rented referrals, 5000 PTC credits and 50000 banner credits, you can buy for only $10 here: http://www.familyclix.com/index.php?view=advertise

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #33 - 15th Mar, 2016 at 4:43pm

And what's the plan...?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #34 - 15th Mar, 2016 at 5:42pm

dansbanners wrote on 15th Mar, 2016 at 4:43pm:
And what's the plan...?

I'm not there to benefit from those offers but I am moving money around and will try their share plan as a replacement for YGP

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #35 - 16th Mar, 2016 at 12:03am

moneymarketing wrote on 15th Mar, 2016 at 5:42pm:
I'm not there to benefit from those offers but I am moving money around and will try their share plan as a replacement for YGP

Like I said, I'm more likely to spend if my downline spends. So hopefully this would work out for the team in the long run.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #36 - 18th Mar, 2016 at 7:34am

dansbanners wrote on 16th Mar, 2016 at 12:03am:
Like I said, I'm more likely to spend if my downline spends. So hopefully this would work out for the team in the long run.

I just picked up 5 more shares, so you might want to check your commissions  Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #37 - 18th Mar, 2016 at 6:51pm

moneymarketing wrote on 18th Mar, 2016 at 7:34am:
I just picked up 5 more shares, so you might want to check your commissions  Smiley

Yes, I did notice an increase in my commissions. Thanks, I appreciate it! Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #38 - 25th Mar, 2016 at 7:08am

So I just passed the 15 share threshold. That will give me a new share in just over 5 days as I compound and is worth 90 cents per day. Not a lot but it's a start. It all came out of profits from other sites so it is like free money or the fruit of other profits compounded

I also have two direct referrals but they are not active. One came from YGP( so they are not taking all the referrals when they promote) and one from DM 

Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #39 - 25th Mar, 2016 at 2:16pm

I am now standing at 10 shares (I'll get my 11th onee tomorrow) with 32 DRs out of which 4-5 are active..

I managed to sell a good clicker for $3.05.. That's much more than what I would earn from him for more than a year of clicks  (not to mention he did no purchases and he was kind of slowing his pace) plus the bonus from the share profit so it was a good deal.. Smiley

I just hope the fixed share return will not be a serious issue..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #40 - 25th Mar, 2016 at 5:52pm

SolidSnake wrote on 25th Mar, 2016 at 2:16pm:
I am now standing at 10 shares (I'll get my 11th onee tomorrow) with 32 DRs out of which 4-5 are active..

I managed to sell a good clicker for $3.05.. That's much more than what I would earn from him for more than a year of clicks  (not to mention he did no purchases and he was kind of slowing his pace) plus the bonus from the share profit so it was a good deal.. Smiley

I just hope the fixed share return will not be a serious issue..

yes, it may become a problem but if we circulate a good portion of the income into upgrades and RRs then  it should work. The problem is the people who use these sites to pillage on the short term for a fast buck. Hopefully they have a smart and responsive management to counteract those problems

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #41 - 30th Mar, 2016 at 5:03pm

So, I've now made it to 14 shares and need 3 more to hit my initial goal of 17 in order to cross $1 daily with their returns and being able to purchase a new share in less than 5 days.

I'll then probably take a break purchasing and withdraw some funds back to Payza as backup funds and then compound through profits using a 2/3 reinvest formula just like in PV to keep things stable and profitable yet expanding.

Let's see how it goes..

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #42 - 2nd Apr, 2016 at 11:34pm

Nice! I managed to sell another referral for $2.963 so I got my 15th share already..

Now my rate is at $0.90 daily from my shares.

Just 2 more to hit my $1 daily goal..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #43 - 3rd Apr, 2016 at 3:06am

SolidSnake wrote on 2nd Apr, 2016 at 11:34pm:
Nice! I managed to sell another referral for $2.963 so I got my 15th share already..

Now my rate is at $0.90 daily from my shares.

Just 2 more to hit my $1 daily goal..

I just got my 17th this minute  Money

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #44 - 4th Apr, 2016 at 9:03am

Quote:
Hello.

- After we changed rule are started to pay limited number of baby members instead of no one, we noticed that many small baby investors suffering with that decision, so we decided to create new membership - baby+ which cost only $3 per month. It is combination between baby and sister membership, you can see all details in upgrade page. You will get 6 x $0.01 ads guaranteed with this membership, so you can cover cost of it by only clicking ads and doing some offers in site. With that membership you can withdraw your money any time.

- Be aware, there is no more upgrade commission, because we have add funds commission. You will get between 5 and 10% commission (depends of your membership) every time when your referral add funds.

We will probably lose some due to this since most people will probably use in house commissions to upgrade. Take me for example. I plan on using share profits to get my upgrades and my RRs after I have maxed out my shares. Dan still benefits though because I am putting cash in at the moment to get my shares but once I have finished investing, I will be using in house money

I'm not sure if this is a bad sign of money problems. Usually you want benefits to increase, so if they are decreasing then that is not the right direction but more monitoring is what is needed at this time

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 32
Send Topic Print