WowApp (Read 13366 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
WowApp
26th Jan, 2016 at 10:39pm

This could have legs.

https://www.wowapp.com/

I actually saw the banner on here for this. This has a lot of positive potential. The company if founded by a Swedish CEO from what limited info I could dig up. He has ten years in the phone biz and launched this app (thus is inaccurate. more detail in following post)

It is basically a chat/phone social app. They make their revenue from selling long distance minutes and from in app ad banners. From what I have seen the rates are inexpensive and this may be due to the advertising they show.

So two of the main benefits are that they share their revenue with their members. If you are chatting, you will get a percentage of the banner revenue you are exposed to while chatting.

You will also be able to build a network 8 levels deep. So this has some great potential for team building

They don't have any promotional banners, so getting some of those could give a team advantage but the website has a nice feel to it and presents the opportunity well.

I'm going to test market this in small ways to see what the uptake is
« Last Edit: 26th Jan, 2016 at 11:39pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: WowApp
Reply #1 - 26th Jan, 2016 at 11:38pm

more detail on the company and founder:

Quote:
CEO Thomas C. Knobel Founder Nobel (company) Released WOWAPP!

About The Company:

"Nobel Ltd. Founded In 1998 is a Telecom Company Founded by Thomas Knobel, A Young Entrepreneur From Switzerland. Nobel's retailer websites
offer prepaid phone cards that use the VoIP technology to route long distance calls."

Nobel was Recognized by the Inc. 500 Independent Magazine and Ranked Number 79 on Inc. Magazine's 23rd annual list of Fastest Growing Private
companies in the United States.A variety of telecommunication services, including the online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide,
physical distribution of phone cards in the US, postpaid and superior carrier services through its PoPs in Toronto, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong
and Bucharest.

Nobel is Headquartered in Hamilton (Bermuda), but the Company also Operates a number of Local Offices Around the World, in Bucharest (Romania),
Ontario (Canada) and Others.

Now Comes...

WOWAPP From CEO Thomas C. Knobel Founder Nobel (company)

WowApp is FREE and Shares over 70% of Revenue/Margin To Members!

You Earn Money For Just Using The App And Chatting With Your Friends

WowApp Offers Unique Communication Features like: Earning while Socializing, Private Mode, free Wow to Wow Calling and Video calling,
as well as the lowest international calling rates in case you need to reach any landlines or people outside the network.

Earn Real Money While You Engage People In WOWAPP Network, The Bigger Your Network, the Bigger the Benefits!
** Start to Chat, Call and Share on Mobile, Plus Other Benefits!

You Can Cashout To Paypal,BankWire Or CC / Donate To 2000 Charities In 110 Countries!

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 28th Jan, 2016 at 1:12am

I've set this all up. After two days I've earned .98 coins which is .98 cents (almost a penny) US$. Ive just done a minimum of chatting. Three conversations with people on the WowApp network. One with my new referral and one with my upline. This actually is good from a team management perspective. You will get paid revenue sharing as you train/encourage people. Also, if you just keep the app open it will serve ads and you can make income

They also offer random referrals supposedly. I have one person in my team. I'm not sure if it came from the site

I'm trying to find a catch but nothing so far. It has all been good

So bagging 1000 referrals on this could be very lucrative for the long term. The trick is to convince them to connect with their friends via this app and have all their conversations there. Then they can passively collect income from what they are already doing

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 31st Jan, 2016 at 11:01am

I dug up what the commission schedule is like.

They pay on 8 levels. You get 20% of the revenue of the ads you see on your own phone.

You get 25% of what your referrals see on theirs. Then it drops progressively until the 8th level. So it is a nice balance. I'm telling people that they can use this to replace their skype or whatsapp and get paid to do it. They started in October and already have 500,000+ members. So they seem to have struck a chord.

Here is the commissions schedule

http://freewowapp.com/wowapp-compensation-plan-and-strategy/

David

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #4 - 29th Feb, 2016 at 5:54am

I too signed up with Wowapp under Sebas. My earnings is around .2 coins which is not bad for me because I do nothing.

Only one thing frightens me. I receive random friend requests from Nigeria and Dubai sheiks. (I accepted one request and he immediately sent me a proposal to transfer some billions of Dinars to me.  Grin )

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #5 - 29th Feb, 2016 at 7:29am

venkat wrote on 29th Feb, 2016 at 5:54am:
I too signed up with Wowapp under Sebas. My earnings is around .2 coins which is not bad for me because I do nothing.

Only one thing frightens me. I receive random friend requests from Nigeria and Dubai sheiks. (I accepted one request and he immediately sent me a proposal to transfer some billions of Dinars to me.  Grin )

Yes, the spammers do like to cross promote. I'm getting about 1 referral per day but I'm not sure if it is coming from my promotional efforts or from the random referrals. I'm not making a huge effort to promote this but I do see the excellent viral potential of it. One of my referrals just got her blue feather which signifies ten downline members

I did a test run in Clixsense and did not get very satisfying results. I might try another ad in Neobux. I'm figuring you only need about 100 or so first line referrals and this should start growing itself but my spending priorities are in different places.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #6 - 4th Mar, 2016 at 12:33am

Awesome!

My star referral just got her green feather award signifying 20  first line members. This is growing despite me.  Smiley

David

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #7 - 4th Mar, 2016 at 7:38am

Congratulations.  Cool New

I don't understand one thing. If it says 'Network xxx', does that xxx indicate the number our referral network or just friendship network?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 4th Mar, 2016 at 8:23pm

venkat wrote on 4th Mar, 2016 at 7:38am:
Congratulations.  Cool New

I don't understand one thing. If it says 'Network xxx', does that xxx indicate the number our referral network or just friendship network?

It can be both. It is counting the number of people you have added to your friend list. When you get a referral you get the option to add them to your network. This is good from a chat perspective because you get paid when you chat and make calls etc. So this is a way to get paid for training

Your referrals don't go toward your feather count though and obviously you can't earn downline revenue from your friends. In the account notifications, your team mates will be identified as your level 1 referral (it says that after their name)

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #9 - 28th Dec, 2016 at 11:21am

So, it's been a while since we discussed this app.. how is it going after this time?

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #10 - 28th Dec, 2016 at 5:15pm

I had to uninstall few apps. for want of space and this was one of them. The app was smooth.

Though I uninstalled it, I frequently check online and could see my earnings growing, but little slowly.

Edited:
I have to say here, for 132 referrals, the daily earning of $0.0005 is too slow for me.
« Last Edit: 28th Dec, 2016 at 5:22pm by venkat »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #11 - 28th Dec, 2016 at 6:24pm

SolidSnake wrote on 28th Dec, 2016 at 11:21am:
So, it's been a while since we discussed this app.. how is it going after this time?

Nothing to write home about. I think if you put money and effort behind it you could build a nice income. I have regular cash flow after building a team of 100+ but it is fractions of a penny per day. It would take a lot of people in order to get it to the 'perpetual motion' stage. Maybe 1000. Unfortunately, while you would be making money, not many people in your team would, so it is one of 'those' opportunities.

Since I only have limited dollars and more room to grow in sites like CS, PV, YGP and FC, this takes a far back burner roll.

Those referrals might take off and build a team under me so I won't write it off but it is not something I'd recommend at this point

They are adding features and innovating so they could come up with a million dollar idea thus I won't quit and I'll keep them in my stable for now. I still haven't received any payments (not up to the payout threshold) yet after having spent about $100 in advertising is the bottom line.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 28th Dec, 2016 at 6:40pm

I see..

If 100 referrals still get you less than $0.01 I guess they're not generous enough with their affiliate marketing system..

The may not be familiar with the "you take what you give" moto..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #13 - 28th Dec, 2016 at 7:43pm

SolidSnake wrote on 28th Dec, 2016 at 6:40pm:
I see..

If 100 referrals still get you less than $0.01 I guess they're not generous enough with their affiliate marketing system..

The may not be familiar with the "you take what you give" moto..

I'm not sure the app makes enough to pay more. It is hard to tell but I don't think they get a lot from their advertisers. As for the 1000+ I think you would need to create that base pretty quick to create momentum. You'd probably need to do a lot of training for your referrals too. It seems high maintenance from an affiliate management perspective

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #14 - 5th Jul, 2018 at 12:27am

I kept on passively promoting this. Just recently I passed the 400 mark in my entire 8 level team and it looks like it has finally taken on that compounding growth that we so covet around here. My rule of thumb is to get to 1000 first line as you know and things should start taking care of themselves, so I'm not too far away. This is getting to the point where I think I'll start taking a more active role in promoting

This is what my earnings growth looks like now and it looks really smooth as those big numbers start to kick in and the averages get more steady

Keep in mind the 190 is pennies and not dollars but I am near the point the site starts to pay for its own advertising. I might just give it a bit of a boost  Cool
« Last Edit: 5th Jul, 2018 at 12:39am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print