WowApp (Read 1927 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
WowApp
28th Jan, 2016 at 1:19am

First the marketing stuff

Quote:
CEO Thomas C. Knobel Founder Nobel (company) Released WOWAPP!

About The Company:

"Nobel Ltd. Founded In 1998 is a Telecom Company Founded by Thomas Knobel, A Young Entrepreneur From Switzerland. Nobel's retailer websites
offer prepaid phone cards that use the VoIP technology to route long distance calls."

Nobel was Recognized by the Inc. 500 Independent Magazine and Ranked Number 79 on Inc. Magazine's 23rd annual list of Fastest Growing Private
companies in the United States.A variety of telecommunication services, including the online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide,
physical distribution of phone cards in the US, postpaid and superior carrier services through its PoPs in Toronto, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong
and Bucharest.

Nobel is Headquartered in Hamilton (Bermuda), but the Company also Operates a number of Local Offices Around the World, in Bucharest (Romania),
Ontario (Canada) and Others.

Now Comes...

WOWAPP From CEO Thomas C. Knobel Founder Nobel (company)

WowApp is FREE and Shares over 70% of Revenue/Margin To Members!

You Earn Money For Just Using The App And Chatting With Your Friends

WowApp Offers Unique Communication Features like: Earning while Socializing, Private Mode, free Wow to Wow Calling and Video calling,
as well as the lowest international calling rates in case you need to reach any landlines or people outside the network.

Earn Real Money While You Engage People In WOWAPP Network, The Bigger Your Network, the Bigger the Benefits!
** Start to Chat, Call and Share on Mobile, Plus Other Benefits!

You Can Cashout To Paypal,BankWire Or CC / Donate To 2000 Charities In 110 Countries!

I have a very good gut feeling about this one. This is great for downline building because it extends to 8 levels.

It is a passive earner on activities that a lot of people do normally. It just takes a shift to this network. People who chat or skype with many people will be able to make some good income here with little or no effort.

The corporate site has also set up a rotator for random referrals. So even if you join and only open up the app I think you'll have the potential to make money. My first two days earned .98 cents and one referral on a minimum of promotion. I'll see if I can't update the stats over a long term when I gain some time here

https://www.wowapp.com/w/dynamic/Dynamic-Marketing

David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print