Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print
What do you think about LeadsLeap? (Read 59658 times)
venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
What do you think about LeadsLeap?
15th Mar, 2016 at 12:57pm

I have just seen this website LeadsLeap.com

Somewhere I saw someone saying it exists since 2003, but this is the first time I hear.

The website design seems to be pretty good. It seems to be a revenue sharing site, with no requirement to purchase anything. Their credit system also looks different. (I signed up just to look what's inside and so far it's interesting.)

Many of you might have heard it already. Do you have a experience?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: What do you think about LeadsLeap?
Reply #1 - 15th Mar, 2016 at 4:32pm

venkat wrote on 15th Mar, 2016 at 12:57pm:
Somewhere I saw someone saying it exists since 2003, but this is the first time I hear.

I see "2008-2016" at the bottom of the LeadsLeap page.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 15th Mar, 2016 at 10:05pm

venkat wrote on 15th Mar, 2016 at 12:57pm:
I have just seen this website LeadsLeap.com

The website design seems to be pretty good. It seems to be a revenue sharing site, with no requirement to purchase anything. Their credit system also looks different. (I signed up just to look what's inside and so far it's interesting.)

Many of you might have heard it already. Do you have a experience?

how many members? Do you know?

David

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #3 - 16th Mar, 2016 at 6:32pm

I don't know how many members. In the testimonial on the home page one person says "I have been member for several years.".

But as Dansbanners said it says 2008-2016. Also it says LeadsLeap version 2.0. May be there were earlier versions? Dont know

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 16th Mar, 2016 at 7:31pm

venkat wrote on 16th Mar, 2016 at 6:32pm:
I don't know how many members. In the testimonial on the home page one person says "I have been member for several years.".

But as Dansbanners said it says 2008-2016. Also it says LeadsLeap version 2.0. May be there were earlier versions? Dont know

That will be a good indicator of site quality. Even if they have been around since 2008, and I seem to recall the name it is just not very prominent in my memory, they should have a pretty large user base at this point. If they only have 20K members or so that should be a cause for concern since many PTCs would have hundreds of thousands or millions of members in that time.

So if they only have a small user base we need to find out why. Are their commissions too low? Are they not playing straight with members? Are they skimming referrals? If their user base is fairly prominent, like over 1 million, then why aren't we seeing it promoted more? If you say neobux or clixsense, everyone immediately knows who you are talking about. So sometimes length of years in the industry can be just as bad for a site as a small amount of time in the industry

David

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #5 - 17th Mar, 2016 at 7:14am

Well. By the name LeadsLeap, I guess they might have been focussing on lead generation for MLMs and that may be the reason for not becoming popular despite the number of years. May be now they just turned their eye towards this GPT/RevShare industry. Still we may have to wait and see how they perform here.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #6 - 17th Mar, 2016 at 8:08am

venkat wrote on 17th Mar, 2016 at 7:14am:
Well. By the name LeadsLeap, I guess they might have been focussing on lead generation for MLMs and that may be the reason for not becoming popular despite the number of years. May be now they just turned their eye towards this GPT/RevShare industry. Still we may have to wait and see how they perform here.

keep an eye on it. Maybe do some test spends to see what kind of returns it offers

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #7 - 17th Mar, 2016 at 1:43pm

I like the way they are focusing on the advertiser's point of view..
The "Earn As You Surf" feature is an interesting change to the typical 5 second timers on PTCs.

They also seem to have done a good work with their activity tracker that ensures that your visitor is actually active on your page in order to keep being credited, instead of simply waiting for a timer to end just to click the next one.. That's an advertising plus.

What bothers me is that they don't state any prices anywhere.. We actually need to sign up to view their price tags which is kind of discouraging..   Dont know

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #8 - 17th Mar, 2016 at 4:19pm

The price is $27 per month for upgrade. They say they deliver 600 unique visitors a month (something around 5 cents per visitor)

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #9 - 17th Mar, 2016 at 4:30pm

venkat wrote on 17th Mar, 2016 at 4:19pm:
The price is $27 per month for upgrade. They say they deliver 600 unique visitors a month (something around 5 cents per visitor)

That price is a bit steep. IMHO.

You can get much better prices than that from some of the other programs, including some right here in the forum. Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #10 - 17th Mar, 2016 at 7:08pm

dansbanners wrote on 17th Mar, 2016 at 4:30pm:
That price is a bit steep. IMHO.

You can get much better prices than that from some of the other programs, including some right here in the forum. Wink

Yes, for four times more you can pick up 700,000 at donkey mails  Smiley

PTC mentality versus traffic exchange mentality always makes me laugh  Grin

David

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #11 - 18th Mar, 2016 at 6:27am

I don't know. (I haven't done this kind of advertising before.)

They have a widget which members can have on their blog / website and the traffic is delivered through that too, besides the widget system in member's area. (I believe most of the traffic might come from members, because there is a need to view 10 ads a day for revenue share.)

The frequency of pro members' ad on the widget may be more and the chance of unique visitors may be more. But can't be sure though.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 18th Mar, 2016 at 11:58pm

Well with their advanced system it would make sense to have a higher price than typical PTCs and TEs.. however it's a bit too high IMO..

My best bet though is that one would get more conversions for a PTC program by showing his link to 100.000 PTC users on another one than to just use LeadsLeap and only publish it to 600 unique users, that may actually be much less if we're talking about unique on a 24h basis..

So, not showing prices without logging in, almost shouted that there is a catch.. not necessarily related to the price..
When one registers he has already signed a spam acceptance deal with the site whether he purchases anything or not..

So the site is already in profit through free advertising.. possibly by again using their own custom system..  Grin

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #13 - 19th Mar, 2016 at 6:25am

Speaking of spam emails, again I am little surprised that they send only one email a day. (While registering, they ask for our preferred time to send the email.)

Still I am trying to catch the catch, but can't figure until now.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #14 - 19th Mar, 2016 at 3:39pm

venkat wrote on 19th Mar, 2016 at 6:25am:
Speaking of spam emails, again I am little surprised that they send only one email a day. (While registering, they ask for our preferred time to send the email.)

Still I am trying to catch the catch, but can't figure until now.

The catch is that once again you become their product by signing up.. Smiley

I would like to be able to advertise on a program with the option to not having to get spammed at all for doing so..
If I wanted to join to earn maybe I wouldn't mind.. but when I simply join as an advertiser it's kind of different..

In case I advertise on 20 different such programs regularly, I would have to deal with 20 spam emails daily, that's not cool..  Tongue
And they can always send more.. plus they could also sell your email to third parties without you ever knowing, which could lead to more spam..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print