Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Do i know anyone in the Netherlands/Holland..? (Read 20966 times)
Pennywise
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Denmark
Do i know anyone in the Netherlands/Holland..?
5th May, 2016 at 1:24am

Well as the topic say.. Do i know anyone there  Smiley

The reason i ask is that i need a produck bought from a Dutch website and they dont deliever to me here in Denmark.

I have tried to contack them but there are no way to get it here pretty much. I even tried to bribe them lol.

So are you the one that will help me..?

The item i need to buy is nothing speciel and its also fairly cheap and i will pay it advance so you dont risk any money.. All you have to do is to order it.. Pick it up and send it on to me really.

Anyone up for this as it is very importent to a frind of mine to get this specific produck  Cool

Woman and there indoor decorating  Tongue

Thanks in advance and Hi to all the old members i havent seen in a very very long time  Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Do i know anyone in the Netherlands/Holland..?
Reply #1 - 5th May, 2016 at 4:27am

Pennywise wrote on 5th May, 2016 at 1:24am:
Well as the topic say.. Do i know anyone there  Smiley

The reason i ask is that i need a produck bought from a Dutch website and they dont deliever to me here in Denmark.

I have tried to contack them but there are no way to get it here pretty much. I even tried to bribe them lol.

So are you the one that will help me..?

The item i need to buy is nothing speciel and its also fairly cheap and i will pay it advance so you dont risk any money.. All you have to do is to order it.. Pick it up and send it on to me really.

Anyone up for this as it is very importent to a frind of mine to get this specific produck  Cool

Woman and there indoor decorating  Tongue

Thanks in advance and Hi to all the old members i havent seen in a very very long time  Smiley

Wow, hey there mate! Long time no see! Smiley

Hmm... they're dutch and they don't ship to Denmark? That's weird.. Shocked
If that's so I kind of doubt they would ship to Greece..  Grin

Not only that, but if it's really cheap, it won't be anymore once we include my country's shipping fees for it to come and go.. lol

Either way could you provide a link so that at least we check if that's even an option?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #2 - 5th May, 2016 at 5:24am

Hey there pennywise. Welcome back! Smiley

IP Logged

Pennywise
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Denmark
Reply #3 - 12th May, 2016 at 12:51pm

Hi guys.

I didnt recieved a notification about your replies in my mail so sorry im just checking back now.

And its not thats its cheap.. Well it is but the problem is that i cant find it anywhere where they will ship to me.

The price is 33 euro and with shipping in the netherlands it is 39 euro so im thinking that 50 euro might be enough to cover the shipping to denmark. So im thinking about sending 60 euro if i find a partner Smiley

Who sells stuff online and dont ship to other then their own country Grin

But here is a link to the ugle bathmatt she wants. Ohh and ofcause they gave it a popular name as "Katniss" so most searches will show a certain movie lol.

http://www.otto.nl/zoeken/?q=katniss

The size is 60x90 cm and the colour is boring grey.

I did manage to find it in Hungery and Germany and a few other countries but again no shipping the the dane  Undecided

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 12th May, 2016 at 2:59pm

Hmm.. from what I see in their help pages "delivery abroad is not possible".. so it's probably not possible..

I can't even find it on ebay as well, so I guess you're out of luck.. Undecided

Now, how about a lovely trip to Netherlands?!  Grin

IP Logged

Pennywise
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Denmark
Reply #5 - 14th May, 2016 at 3:13am

SolidSnake wrote on 12th May, 2016 at 2:59pm:
Hmm.. from what I see in their help pages "delivery abroad is not possible".. so it's probably not possible..

I can't even find it on ebay as well, so I guess you're out of luck.. Undecided

Now, how about a lovely trip to Netherlands?!  Grin

Well i actually thought about it.. Its only 6 hours away or so and i would get outside lol.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 14th May, 2016 at 5:09am

Pennywise wrote on 14th May, 2016 at 3:13am:
Well i actually thought about it.. Its only 6 hours away or so and i would get outside lol.

Well then, I'm more than glad if one way or another, I was actually helpful here mate! Smiley

But also either way, I'm happy to hear from you again plus that you're doing aright!

Take care man and, you know where to find me. Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #7 - 14th May, 2016 at 7:28pm

Pennywise wrote on 14th May, 2016 at 3:13am:

I'd be glad to deliver it personally if you were willing to pay for my trip to Europe  Cheesy

David

IP Logged

Pennywise
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Denmark
Reply #8 - 18th May, 2016 at 4:34pm

Ohh what an offer MM but i might have to say no thanks to that  Cheesy

And to SS and all other ofcause.. Yes im doing fine.. Still clicking and not making any money as always lol.

But i am persistant atleast Cool

Only Dutch person i can think of is Dante and i already contacted him before i asked here.. Im kinda in love with that dude for some reason lol.

It turns out he was dutch but live in belgium argh.. Close but no cigar there eighter.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #9 - 18th May, 2016 at 8:39pm

Pennywise wrote on 18th May, 2016 at 4:34pm:

And to SS and all other ofcause.. Yes im doing fine.. Still clicking and not making any money as always lol.

Only Dutch person i can think of is Dante and i already contacted him before i asked here.. Im kinda in love with that dude for some reason lol.

It turns out he was dutch but live in belgium argh.. Close but no cigar there eighter.

Well, we've kind of made some progress with PTCs here through team work.. we are actually getting something out of them nowadays.. Tongue

Wow.. Dante.. Many memories from back then. Give him my regards if you get to talk again. Smiley

I think Sophie was also from Belgium as well, but also she might actually get to like that thing and eventually keep it for herself, instead of sending it to you..  Grin

But why say no to that voice in your head calling you to visit Netherlands?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #10 - 18th May, 2016 at 8:53pm

Pennywise wrote on 18th May, 2016 at 4:34pm:

are you a member of padiverts/My Traffic Value? Because there are many members from the Netherlands on that site. You would just need to ask in their forums. Also, I think Sebas of the donkey mails group is also Dutch. Maybe he could help you out or knows someone who can

another site would be Neobux. They would surely have someone in their forums though it might be tough keeping a post up

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #11 - 18th May, 2016 at 11:14pm

moneymarketing wrote on 18th May, 2016 at 8:53pm:
...another site would be Neobux. They would surely have someone in their forums...

...to remove the thread as irrelevant? Tongue

I think especially that forum is a bad idea for anything other than Neobux discussions..

PV/MTV or Sebas would be a better idea IMO.. Smiley

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #12 - 20th May, 2016 at 1:51pm

Wow.. Pennywise.. Welcome back. Just saw this thread. So many memories.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pennywise
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Denmark
Reply #13 - 22nd May, 2016 at 11:46pm

Lets start from the beginning since i cant figure out how to multiquete lol.

To Solid:

I dont have as much contack with Dante as i had once.. He actually havent replied since i startet this thread here  Sad

But of cause i will give him the regarts. I actually thought he was here also.. I thought the whole old "team" was  Smiley.

And didnt think of Sophie.. She was my upline at PTCbox so i have her contack information. Will look into that  Smiley

And its more or less the fact that i dont have a car thats holding me back. The only one i could borrow one from would be my mom but not sure she would borrow it to me for that lol.

Its way too expensive to rent one when you want to go that far.

And to moneymarketing:

I am a member of everything lol but the only guys i pretty much ever liked and trust are you. All the old ones from PTCbox. It felt like a family somehow to me.

But i think your right about Sebas actually. Have had some contack with him on and off for the past 12 years or so so he might be worth asking. Thanks for that info  Smiley

And hallo to you venkat  Tongue

Have been some years since i saw that name. It is nice that you are all still around.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #14 - 23rd May, 2016 at 11:33pm

Hmm.. well it's kinda hard to multi-quote yep but you don't really have to. Smiley

I think I had invited Dante back then but maybe I did it through the wrong form/email or sth.
If he ever replies let him know we're still here. Tongue

Well, PTCBox united us all in the past (ergo the name of the forum X-PTCBox), but we have gone way beyond that level here.

It's much more profitable for everyone to evaluate programs in a chain, than working solo.. Smiley
This way we always benefit as a team much quicker, regardless the lifespan of a program. Wink

Either way I hope you figure out a way to get that mini-carpet or "thing".  Grin
Hugs (and beers)! Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print