Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
DonkeyMails.com and other sites from Sebas' Network (Read 19121 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
DonkeyMails.com and other sites from Sebas' Network
8th Jun, 2016 at 7:42pm

I've just realized we didn't have a thread for DonkeyMails and the rest of Sebas' Network sites so I decided to open one.

The reason is that I've finally picked up the the $100 for 100.000 PTC ads on DonkeyMails and 6 other sites of his network.
So, I'll let you know how it goes from now on..

First of all here is the way the order gets processed :

1. I purchased the order on the DonkeyMails site and inserted my ad details on it.
2. Sebas contacted me about it and let me know that my campaign was activated on DonkeyMails and sent me a link where I could view details on my capaign.
I've noticed that it's not exactly associated with my account but I can view it using the link.
3. Another email followed providing me with similar links to the rest of the campaigns that include another 100.000 PTCs on the following sites:
  • No-Minimum.com
  • GetPaidMail.com
  • YouRoMail.com
  • MyFreeShares.com

4. And now only the JillsClickCorner site is in queue for my ad to be processed which is where I need your help. Smiley

If someone can provide me with his referral link for JillClicksCorner please PM me or open it in the downline builder as Sebas instructed me to open an account on it and he will assign my campaign to it.

Actually I think I also need referral links for GetPaidMail.com, No-Minimum.com and YouRoMail.com as well because I'm not a member there and I'll add buttons on my site for them as well, so I'll get some free referrals and it will be good to have an upline as well.

Future campaigns may benefit my upline which is why I've thought of asking you firstly.
So, if anyone would like me as his referral on any of these please let me know.. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: DonkeyMails.com and other sites from Sebas' Network
Reply #1 - 8th Jun, 2016 at 9:25pm

SolidSnake wrote on 8th Jun, 2016 at 7:42pm:
I've just realized we didn't have a thread for DonkeyMails and the rest of Sebas' Network sites so I decided to open one.

The reason is that I've finally picked up the the $100 for 100.000 PTC ads on DonkeyMails and 6 other sites of his network.
So, I'll let you know how it goes from now on..

First of all here is the way the order gets processed :

1. I purchased the order on the DonkeyMails site and inserted my ad details on it.
2. Sebas contacted me about it and let me know that my campaign was activated on DonkeyMails and sent me a link where I could view details on my capaign.
I've noticed that it's not exactly associated with my account but I can view it using the link.
3. Another email followed providing me with similar links to the rest of the campaigns that include another 100.000 PTCs on the following sites:
  • No-Minimum.com
  • GetPaidMail.com
  • YouRoMail.com
  • MyFreeShares.com

4. And now only the JillsClickCorner site is in queue for my ad to be processed which is where I need your help. Smiley

If someone can provide me with his referral link for JillClicksCorner please PM me or open it in the downline builder as Sebas instructed me to open an account on it and he will assign my campaign to it.

Actually I think I also need referral links for GetPaidMail.com, No-Minimum.com and YouRoMail.com as well because I'm not a member there and I'll add buttons on my site for them as well, so I'll get some free referrals and it will be good to have an upline as well.

Future campaigns may benefit my upline which is why I've thought of asking you firstly.
So, if anyone would like me as his referral on any of these please let me know.. Smiley

I checked, I do have an old username for JCC and requested my pass. It doesn't pay a lot. just 10% of what your downline earns. So I suppose it will be 10% of what you click and not what your referrals earn. I doubt you'll do a lot of clicking. if someone wants to take that go ahead

you're just not worth my time bud   Smiley

Edit: I just checked my passwords. I'm not registered for youro. My pass for getpaid is for an old email but I think Dan is still a member there
« Last Edit: 8th Jun, 2016 at 9:41pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 8th Jun, 2016 at 9:42pm

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Jun, 2016 at 9:25pm:
you're just not worth my time bud   Smiley

Ouch...  Feeling beat up

lol.. well.. you never know.. ok maybe you do.. but anyways still it feels better if I have a referrer, plus you never know how things will end up in the future with them.. ok.. maybe you also do..  Grin

So anyways.. if you get your ref link please reply to me here:

http://www.ptcbox.me/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1465410390

I hope you like our new section.. Smiley

(Yep.. that's another one for you to moderate.. Smiley
But don't worry I've already done the main chores of collecting the existing program lists and marking them up)
« Last Edit: 8th Jun, 2016 at 9:49pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 8th Jun, 2016 at 10:57pm

SolidSnake wrote on 8th Jun, 2016 at 9:42pm:
Ouch...  Feeling beat up

lol.. well.. you never know.. ok maybe you do.. but anyways still it feels better if I have a referrer, plus you never know how things will end up in the future with them.. ok.. maybe you also do..  Grin

So anyways.. if you get your ref link please reply to me here:

http://www.ptcbox.me/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1465410390

I hope you like our new section.. Smiley

(Yep.. that's another one for you to moderate.. Smiley
But don't worry I've already done the main chores of collecting the existing program lists and marking them up)

Both signups confirmed  Smiley Smiley

Tips: Sebas' programs always have excellent left side text advertising. Low cost and very effective. Shorter durations can be more effective because your text starts at the top of the list. If you buy the 12 months ones they can fall to the bottom pretty quick but one month renews each month. On a short list of texts, it is better to go for longer duration to save $$. Remember the prime real estate!  Cheesy  Bold texts tend to stand out more

you just need to figure out the catch phrase. And numbers work well too (like MORE CLICKS 4 U)

Those text ads almost always make a profit with the right program

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 8th Jun, 2016 at 11:56pm

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Jun, 2016 at 10:57pm:
Both signups confirmed  Smiley Smiley

Tips: Sebas' programs always have excellent left side text advertising. Low cost and very effective. Shorter durations can be more effective because your text starts at the top of the list. If you buy the 12 months ones they can fall to the bottom pretty quick but one month renews each month. On a short list of texts, it is better to go for longer duration to save $$. Remember the prime real estate!  Cheesy  Bold texts tend to stand out more

you just need to figure out the catch phrase. And numbers work well too (like MORE CLICKS 4 U)

Those text ads almost always make a profit with the right program

Which is why my Featured Links stand up against the masses because they always appear in random order so there's equal exposure for all of them (active ones).. not to mention that the page is responsive so they are always visible no matter the resolution.  Smiley
(ok, I now have that That nerdy-I-am-awesome smile on my face..  Roll Eyes )

Thankfully my traffic is almost back to normal with the MMGroup boost and Clixten so I can focus on other stuff. Smiley
I'll give you an overview of how much daily traffic I am receiving from them soon.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #5 - 9th Sep, 2017 at 8:22pm

Anyone here having a problem accessing the DonkeyMails' site?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 9th Sep, 2017 at 8:36pm

dansbanners wrote on 9th Sep, 2017 at 8:22pm:
Anyone here having a problem accessing the DonkeyMails' site?

There may have been a hacking attack as it redirects to advertisements..

They'll probably fix it if that's the case.. it seems like a simple redirect hack.

Let's wait a bit. If you could contact Sebas directly maybe he could provide you with some info.. if he's not already busy trying to fix it.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #7 - 9th Sep, 2017 at 8:50pm

SolidSnake wrote on 9th Sep, 2017 at 8:36pm:
There may have been a hacking attack as it redirects to advertisements..

They'll probably fix it if that's the case.. it seems like a simple redirect hack.

Let's wait a bit. If you could contact Sebas directly maybe he could provide you with some info.. if he's not already busy trying to fix it.

Yes. Let's wait a bit. At least I now know it isn't just a personal problem from my end.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 9th Sep, 2017 at 8:56pm

What is odd is that 'downrightnow' says it is up and reachable. I guess they can't detect redirects  Dont know

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #9 - 10th Sep, 2017 at 1:34pm

A day later, I sent Sebas a support ticket through No-Minimum, asking him what's going on? Hope to hear from him soon. I'll let know when I do.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #10 - 10th Sep, 2017 at 6:27pm

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Sep, 2017 at 8:56pm:
What is odd is that 'downrightnow' says it is up and reachable. I guess they can't detect redirects  Dont know

It's not that the server is down or unreachable.. it's just that there is a script at the top of the page that automatically redirects the site to advertisements..

You can "detect" it yourself in the browser's address bar.. right after the page starts to load it automatically changes to another one.. and loads that page instead..

etc. try to load x.ptcbox.me in your browser and see what happens.. Smiley
It may happen due to a virus or website hack..

Let's see if Sebas provides any info to Dan.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #11 - 11th Sep, 2017 at 1:24pm

Ok, I heard from Sebas. He said that it wasn't hacked and that the data was safe. And that they were just working on some bugs and hope to get it back up within a week.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 12th Sep, 2017 at 12:52pm

dansbanners wrote on 11th Sep, 2017 at 1:24pm:
Ok, I heard from Sebas. He said that it wasn't hacked and that the data was safe. And that they were just working on some bugs and hope to get it back up within a week.

That's good news!  Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #13 - 26th Sep, 2017 at 4:17pm

Here's the latest from Sebas:

Quote:
Hello,

After a week we finaly have a new update.

First the good part, it seems all to get working soon again as the transfer is finaly almost finished!

Last process : Processing transfer
We're waiting for approval from the sending registrar, which can take up to 7 days.

So we hope to get donkeymails up soon again. And ofcourse we get some great specials to make up the long downtime!

When we are back crazy extra will come !
Extra ads, Higher earnings, Special Upgrade Promotions and many more!
And this not will last 1 but total 3 months of specials are comming up!

So stay Tuned. And we let you know when we have new info!

Greetings

Sebas and Donkeymails Team!

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #14 - 30th Sep, 2017 at 1:53pm

DonkeyMails is back! Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print