Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Upline Requesting Rules - When to request an upline and how to do it right (Read 3674 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Upline Requesting Rules - When to request an upline and how to do it right
8th Jun, 2016 at 8:41pm

After a few years of maintaining this forum I've realized that there have been a lot of times, that I felt the need to request an upline in order to join a program that was not in our downline builder. I've posted to several topics and faced the lack of an organized way to simply request an upline. But that's about to change now..  Wink
Here are a few rules that are necessary to exist in order for the upline selection to work properly:

1. Before requesting an upline for a program, please kindly check the downline builder in case it is already added to the list.

If it is added there then it's fair to join under the last one in the chain. This way everyone benefits from the forum's presence in a fair kind of way. To make things easier I've decided to add a list of the already added programs on our downline builder here in this thread so just check the list in the 3rd post below in order to make sure it's not already there.

2. Simply ask here BEFORE joining a program.

Be fair.. if you haven't already joined a program someone is asking an upline for, it's not kind to join it first just to get him as your referral. If it's a new and interesting project you should grant him the benefit of his research and his idea of bringing it to the table and let him be the first to join. Also if you rush in, someone else may lose his opportunity to get a referral he actually needs and works hard to get, but is also able to provide better support/guidance to you due to his experience on the program.

3. Use a thread-per-program policy

It's good to open a new topic for every program you would like to join and always state its name in the subject for various reasons. First of all titles are critical when it comes to SEO. This way when people search google for a program they will be directed to the specific thread of the forum that is dedicated to it which helps in receiving targeted traffic to our posts. Also it will be easier for others to spot which program each thread is about without needing to open them and thus reduce the time it takes to get a proper reply to your request.

4. Consider adding the program to the downline builder after joining.

This way it will be easier for the next person to follow up and become your downline, as he won't have to ask for an upline. Everyone would equally be in benefit of this process if you do.

5. Maintain a team spirit

The purpose of this forum is to help its members work as a team and therefore, you should treat other members fairly as parts of the same team as you. If you only wish to join under a specific member please simply ask him in a personal message instead of doing so here. But it's better to consider giving equal chances to other members of the forum when building a chain, so it's good to discuss who is joining under who for a stable long term mutual profit among the team.

We hope this brings a new way to form partnerships in our forum!
Enjoy! Smiley
« Last Edit: 8th Jun, 2016 at 10:01pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Upline Requesting Rules - When to request an upline and how to do it right
Reply #1 - 8th Jun, 2016 at 9:05pm

Some Additional Rules:

1. Referral Links are allowed in this section

I forgot to mention that you are allowed to provide a direct referral link when replying in the "I need an Upline" section provided that you stick to the rules in the first post.

2. Only one thread-per-program will be allowed

If someone else has requested an upline first, in order to join the same program you want to join as well, he can become your upline once someone else provides his referral link. Please request it in his dedicated thread instead of opening a new one with the same subject.

3. Threads will be locked once an upline is found and the program gets added to the downline builder

If you would like to further discuss on a program you can do so in the appropriate sections of the forum. This section's sole purpose will be to help with finding uplines and not for discussing programs.
« Last Edit: 8th Jun, 2016 at 9:59pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print