Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I need an upline for Coinbase [CLOSED] (Read 10702 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
I need an upline for Coinbase [CLOSED]
28th Jun, 2016 at 6:25pm

In my first dealings with Bitcoin I've been using MultiBit, since I had already an account there. However, I've realized Coinbase allows you to have a wallet in another currency, which is pretty good for storing bitcoins.
Right now I'm a bit Censored with Payza since they take so long (1 week) from the moment I make a withdrawal to Bitcoin until it is credited to my account, that I receive (in this case quite a bit less) that I had originally planned.

I think probably Dans or moneymarketing have coinbase accounts, so why not make use of its referral program? Wink
« Last Edit: 15th Nov, 2016 at 3:44pm by SolidSnake »  

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: I need an upline for Coinbase
Reply #1 - 28th Jun, 2016 at 7:14pm

ruicarlov wrote on 28th Jun, 2016 at 6:25pm:
In my first dealings with Bitcoin I've been using MultiBit, since I had already an account there. However, I've realized Coinbase allows you to have a wallet in another currency, which is pretty good for storing bitcoins.
Right now I'm a bit Censored with Payza since they take so long (1 week) from the moment I make a withdrawal to Bitcoin until it is credited to my account, that I receive (in this case quite a bit less) that I had originally planned.

I think probably Dans or moneymarketing have coinbase accounts, so why not make use of its referral program? Wink

dan, are you a member? If not I'll take it

coinbase is also announcing they are starting to work with paypal(US only at this point) for withdrawals and credit cards for deposits

I think coinbase is going to be the paypal of the BTC market in the future. I mean the useful, worldwide, recognized paypal, not the servant of darkness, business killer paypal  Smiley
« Last Edit: 28th Jun, 2016 at 7:20pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 28th Jun, 2016 at 8:09pm

ruicarlov wrote on 28th Jun, 2016 at 6:25pm:

BTW, at MTV a lot of Euros recommend bitstamp for Europeans.

https://www.bitstamp.net/

Check out the tradeview Tab. they do real time trading too apparently. I am a member but haven't verified my account yet. I'm going to build two accounts in case one gets MtGoxed

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #3 - 28th Jun, 2016 at 8:36pm

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Jun, 2016 at 7:14pm:

Actually I'm a member of Coinbase. Is it just one referral level or what?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #4 - 29th Jun, 2016 at 1:20pm

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Jun, 2016 at 8:09pm:
I'm going to build two accounts in case one gets MtGoxed

Grin

I didn't know about Bitstamp. How does it compare to Coinbase? In the coinbase site it has a standard buy/sell of 1%, but then there's that GDAX operated by coinbase, where the fees are 0.25%. I'm a little confused about all that.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #5 - 29th Jun, 2016 at 7:11pm

ruicarlov wrote on 29th Jun, 2016 at 1:20pm:
Grin

I didn't know about Bitstamp. How does it compare to Coinbase? In the coinbase site it has a standard buy/sell of 1%, but then there's that GDAX operated by coinbase, where the fees are 0.25%. I'm a little confused about all that.

here is the fee schedule. I think this is what you are looking for

https://www.bitstamp.net/fee_schedule/

I'm not sure this is a straight trading site or not. I haven't done much exploring since I joined and haven't verified with my license yet

just looking around it is a lot more limited than coinbase but you can use a euro bank so that might be better for you and the fees are the only ones they seem to have. you can send BTC between the two sites so that might be the best option
« Last Edit: 29th Jun, 2016 at 7:17pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #6 - 29th Jun, 2016 at 10:01pm

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Jun, 2016 at 7:14pm:

Ah. rui can join under you. In fairness to you, you've been making more of an use of coinbase than I have been. Thanks for asking though.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #7 - 29th Jun, 2016 at 11:57pm

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #8 - 1st Jul, 2016 at 12:39pm

Whoops.
I was having difficulty opening a Coinbase account, until I realized I had one account already, opened back in April.  Tongue
No biggie, coinbase allows deletion of accounts, and I had never used it anyway.

moneymarketing wrote on 29th Jun, 2016 at 11:57pm:

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #9 - 21st Jul, 2016 at 11:10pm

ruicarlov wrote on 1st Jul, 2016 at 12:39pm:
Whoops.
I was having difficulty opening a Coinbase account, until I realized I had one account already, opened back in April.  Tongue
No biggie, coinbase allows deletion of accounts, and I had never used it anyway.

I got that sign up bonus BTW.

Smiley

David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print