Send Topic Print
Viral ads club (Read 12154 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Viral ads club
6th Aug, 2016 at 8:58am

SS,

This reminds me. You need a banner ads and maybe a text ads section. They are different from the traffic exchanges and the PTCs

Here is a site. I haven't joined yet but it might be good for the group here. So if we decide, we can decide who gets top billing this time

Someone has finally taken almost my exact idea and run with it. And look, 400K banner impressions in three days!

Told ya so.  Smiley

The thing is, and this is the only drawback that we probably wouldn't have a problem overcoming, it is a monthly paid site. The plus side is that it is only $2.95 per month. finally prices are coming down to internet rates!  Smiley

Opinions!

http://viralads.club/

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Viral ads club
Reply #1 - 6th Aug, 2016 at 9:00am

if we join, the price goes down to $1.95 for the top three because there is a $1 commission

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 6th Aug, 2016 at 12:05pm

I've taken a look at it and what I see is that it kind of follows what CashInOnBanners did back in the days with a one-time fee and do it in a "cheap" monthly basis standard.

My main concern is that they require us the members to drive traffic to their site in order for our banners to be seen and forcefully charge us too.

For example in BoB we get a chance to earn credits by placing the banner links on our own sites that we already drive traffic to and maintain full control of it. In this case though we need to drive traffic to their site which aims in boosting their SEO and is fine since they are hosting our ads.. but paying them monthly while it's still us that drive the traffic..? Well, that's not cool.

The only potential this process is that we MAY benefit from other people that are NOT using all of their banner spots AND drive traffic to their own banner pages so that our own banners (provided we have accumulated credits) will be displayed there.. plus our referrals' subscriptions ($1/month each) that I highly doubt will happen because I think the idea was kinda poorly designed and people won't like.

Think about it, the owner will keep $1,95 from each active member every month, and what he actually offers is the space for our banners to be hosted and a system that handles empty spots and fills them with other member's including his own banners. That's kind of greedy isn't it?

I intend to host such a service for free with just an AdHitz ad space on top of the page.. and the user will have complete control over what ads will be displayed on his page, it will not get full of other users' ads... I could also prevent empty banner spots from displaying so that the page is cleaner and allow the banners to attract the visitor's full attention.

If I get to charge for something is will be actual traffic for his own page.. which is an actual service that's worth purchasing.
So, I'm sorry but I'm not much attracted by ViralAds.club..  Undecided

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 6th Aug, 2016 at 1:59pm

I think this is different from COIB though. They only allowed you to use the bottom ad that rotated on other sites. with this one, every banner rotates and you get 8 credits every time you show the page. Your banners might show on your page or on 8 other pages. What you will get when you show the page is the referral and 8 credits.

with COIB, all the ads were fixed based on your uplines and their choices. so the page was a lot more restrictive

I do agree with the mini cash cow you talk about. That is obviously why he is doing it. I would have taken a smaller cut than him but because it is already a low fee, it is not such a big issue. you only need three signups to cover your expense

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 6th Aug, 2016 at 9:45pm

I won't be joining this site. I asked a few simple questions and got an extremely arrogant reply. This guy is still stuck in the TE mindset of the '90's. This isn't the first time he has shown such arrogance so this is clearly a problem for him

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #5 - 7th Aug, 2016 at 5:28pm

"The TE mindset of the '90's".. that would make an interesting topic..  Cool New

Could you to break it down to me, cause I wasn't active in the online marketing industry during the 90s?

I only joined it at 2005 after I started my studies and was wondering what ways were there for people to make money online other than the million dollar pages.. etc. Smiley

Other than that what did you ask him and what arrogant replies did he give you?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #6 - 7th Aug, 2016 at 6:43pm

SolidSnake wrote on 7th Aug, 2016 at 5:28pm:
"The TE mindset of the '90's".. that would make an interesting topic..  Cool New

Could you to break it down to me, cause I wasn't active in the online marketing industry during the 90s?

I only joined it at 2005 after I started my studies and was wondering what ways were there for people to make money online other than the million dollar pages.. etc. Smiley

Other than that what did you ask him and what arrogant replies did he give you?

Actually that should be the TE mindset of the '00's

and no, I won't be posting the conversation

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #7 - 7th Aug, 2016 at 7:49pm

moneymarketing wrote on 6th Aug, 2016 at 9:45pm:
I won't be joining this site. I asked a few simple questions and got an extremely arrogant reply. This guy is still stuck in the TE mindset of the '90's. This isn't the first time he has shown such arrogance so this is clearly a problem for him

I'm also a little wary of joining paid only programs based on past experiences.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 7th Aug, 2016 at 9:10pm

dansbanners wrote on 7th Aug, 2016 at 7:49pm:
I'm also a little wary of joining paid only programs based on past experiences.

Yes, I had that thought and that was almost a red flag for me. It does maybe target about 10% of the PTC world. People who actually have significant page views to use.

My thinking was that those it does target, can afford it. I think also that those that do join will be putting it in a lot of sites and creating huge exposure for banners. It would not function as a referral tool as much as an advertising venue for us. So for our group, we have the ability to generate the banner impressions that will show across the network

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #9 - 7th Aug, 2016 at 9:19pm

and the fact that it is apparent to us that this is only really going to be beneficial to a small segment of marketers is a good example of the '00's TE mindset. They make it appear as if anyone can do it but they forget to tell you that you probably need to be able to generate tens of thousands of hits just to see results. Sure, it's only $2.50 per month but you are not going to hear about the money you need to lay out for the page views.

So really, at the end of the day, unless you are already generating significant page views as an affiliate or program owner, this site is pretty much worthless to you. That is classic Good Old Boy marketing from the '00's.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #10 - 8th Aug, 2016 at 3:07pm

moneymarketing wrote on 7th Aug, 2016 at 9:10pm:
My thinking was that those it does target, can afford it. I think also that those that do join will be putting it in a lot of sites and creating huge exposure for banners. It would not function as a referral tool as much as an advertising venue for us. So for our group, we have the ability to generate the banner impressions that will show across the network

In that case, see if it'll accept the BoB exchanger.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #11 - 8th Aug, 2016 at 5:45pm

dansbanners wrote on 8th Aug, 2016 at 3:07pm:
In that case, see if it'll accept the BoB exchanger.

It probably would as the two PO's probably know each other

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #12 - 8th Aug, 2016 at 8:51pm

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Aug, 2016 at 5:45pm:
It probably would as the two PO's probably know each other

Sometime it also depends on whether or not the program or site also has the capability to accept a banner that does not end in a ".gif" or even ".jpg".

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #13 - 8th Aug, 2016 at 9:07pm

dansbanners wrote on 8th Aug, 2016 at 8:51pm:
Sometime it also depends on whether or not the program or site also has the capability to accept a banner that does not end in a ".gif" or even ".jpg".

He also owns banners and bucks and I promote the BOB exchanger there

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #14 - 18th Aug, 2016 at 8:31pm

Ha! It would appears others had some of the same question I had if this marketing email is any indicator:

Quote:
VAC FAQs...

YES... you pay only $2.95 per month for dues
YES... you receive $1.00 per month per member referral
YES... your banners display 8 times for EACH time your link is displayed

YES... you must pay dues
YES... you must add your banners
YES... you must display your own drive link

YES... you can (should) add 8 banners of your own
YES... your banners are displayed on every members' drive links
YES... your banners are displayed in more venues than you can reach alone!

Viral Ads Club...
Designed for Maximum Participation and Maximum Retention!

David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print