Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
LeadsLeap - Payment proofs by Venkat (Read 7262 times)
venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
LeadsLeap - Payment proofs by Venkat
15th Aug, 2016 at 11:24am

I requested payout 2 days back and got paid today on my birthday. (The date on my profile is just for record, but actually 15th August is my birthday.)

I was using mobile phone to browse and I had a little suspicion that I might get banned due to proxy. (Some sites prevent using mobile phone.) Previously I clarified and Kenneth told me it's not an issue, yet I was little doubtful. Finally got paid.

There was a fee of 2%. I requested $10.05 and got paid $9.85.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: LeadsLeap - Payment proofs by Venkat
Reply #1 - 19th Aug, 2016 at 5:24pm

Good job!

So how long did it take you to get there?

Sure now things may have speeded up for you but that's interesting info.. Smiley

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #2 - 20th Aug, 2016 at 6:35am

Smiley

Though I signed up on March 6th, I figured out how things work by April 15th. So it took around 120 days to get there.

Things have just speeded up. My next payout should be quicker (around 100 days or less) I expect. (After 5 days of cashout, I am at $0.56 now.)

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #3 - 20th Aug, 2016 at 4:41pm

venkat wrote on 20th Aug, 2016 at 6:35am:
Smiley

Though I signed up on March 6th, I figured out how things work by April 15th. So it took around 120 days to get there.

You mean August 15th?

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #4 - 20th Aug, 2016 at 8:51pm

No. I meant April.

Until April 15th or so, I was just exploring LeadsLeap and didn't earn much. Hardly I earned 30 credits between March 6th and April 15th.

Since April, I was steadily working and reached payout by August 14th. Took approximately 120 days.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #5 - 20th Aug, 2016 at 9:08pm

venkat wrote on 20th Aug, 2016 at 8:51pm:
No. I meant April.

Until April 15th or so, I was just exploring LeadsLeap and didn't earn much. Hardly I earned 30 credits between March 6th and April 15th.

Since April, I was steadily working and reached payout by August 14th. Took approximately 120 days.

So you figure you can come up with a good strategy that helps to develop a good income and maybe a better income with a bit of investment? If so, that is what we like to hear around here

David

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #6 - 21st Aug, 2016 at 7:11am

If you are asking about buying adpacks and getting ROI, No it ain't that kind of site.

In fact, you don't need to invest for revenue share.

If we upgrade, ($27 a month), most probably we are going to earn around $10 ~ $15 if we just rely on ourselves. Plus we get traffic to our link.

Since we get random free referrals as upgraded member, if any of our referrals upgrade we get 30% commission. Three upgraded referrals means, our upgrade is free. (Appx).

And we don't need to click for daily revenue share. (Free members have to click 10 ads daily.)

Overall, I think this can be treated more like a MLM affiliate program if we invest. Otherwise it is better to stay free. Still, it is worth promoting. (I got 133 downlines in 6 levels. I am earning around 30 to 35 credits daily. I look forward to having thousands of them in 10 levels.)

Edited:
Correction done in the post above.
« Last Edit: 23rd Aug, 2016 at 5:16am by venkat »  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print