Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Advertise or Make Money (Read 42067 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Advertise or Make Money
8th Oct, 2016 at 3:30pm

Dan Pm'd me about this site. I think it is worthy of a group look here because it does have a lot of things going for it on the surface. Also, I think you guys should get the chance to jump in first after we decide this is good to go and not just get the opportunity to jump in after Dan and I.

The first guy to discover gets the right of joining at the top but for the others it should be a group decision. Maybe we need to start casting lots or something  Grin

With that said, you have seen the benefits in the downline builder. It did hit some of the more serious red flags for me. Two of which are, ironically, reasons why Dan wanted to get in.

The first is because it is brand new. This violates my rule that the site must be two years old to show that it is sustainable and being run right. Dan's case is that there are not many members so it is the classic ground floor opportunity

The second is that it is an exploding member base. This Dan likes. For me it always is something to be cautious about since obviously a big fish (or more) has gotten hold of the site (since someone has a lot of resources to be sending hundreds of referrals per day there). We all know there are people in this industry who will balloon up a site, max out their income and then cripple it and leave by taking most of the money out before it gets very well established. This flag works very well with the two year rule because if a site can survive that, it should establish itself

My only other red flag of concern is who is the ownership and what experience do they have running a site? These things aren't plug and play and if the site owner has not done the math behind the scenes or has not run a site before knowing the numbers by experience already, then there is a good chance they are not prepared for what is coming at them

So these are my main concerns. Otherwise, the site seems to have some good potential and some good revenue options for affiliates. I definitely think it is something worth our consideration as long as we take the caution flags into consideration also

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Advertise or Make Money
Reply #1 - 8th Oct, 2016 at 7:11pm

I noticed the entry yesterday and also have a few concerns apart from the ones noted above by MM..
Here are all my findings:

1. First thing I noticed is that the domain name is:

https://www.advertiseormake.money/

..which is a cheap option compared to the standard .com or .net domains which is usually a bad sign for the owner not being wiling to pay enough for a good name that works well with google search results.

2. Then I wanted to check the admins (because there seem to be 2).

From what I can see one of them is Zack Wan and the other one is Haniq Wafi known as KingKong.

I can't tell much for either of those though..

Something I can see is that they love MateBux and are actively promoting it around.
They also promote a program on pre-launch called The Ads Team and can't figure out what exactly it is (other than a spam list builder)..
And they also promote a Bitcoin oriented matrix of some sort called BitDonix.

3. They are not that good at English as I figure on their main headlines (they haven't hired someone to fix their typos either):
"We Research, We Built, We Innovate..."
"Building an effective advertising platform for marketer and those who seeking for making money online."
"A result oriented advertising platform that believe in delivering quality result!"
"An awesome plan for both advertiser and members for a long term earning opportunities."

4. Here's their upgrade table:

I guess they haven't made a lot of innovations there, however they offer up to 10% referral ad purchase commissions which is cool for us, only not sure how stable that offer can be when thinking about long term..
Plus the upgrade is only available on a monthly basis and costs $5 out of which $1 goes as a commission to (upgraded) upline (which is also cool for us).

5. They only have 1258 (at the time of this post) members which is not much of an interesting audience for large scale advertising.

It's simply a fairly new and not so promising PTC with revenue sharing described as $20 Spent CashBack Up To $23 (115%) - in their homepage. Maybe Dan could provide some inside details on those.

Of course if we all hop in, we could dominate it with DRs, while it's still early.. but I'm not sure referrals will love it..
That's all from me right now.. let me know what you think about it.
« Last Edit: 8th Oct, 2016 at 7:18pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #2 - 8th Oct, 2016 at 8:44pm

Another thing is that the $20 spent on advertising could be any combination.

For instance, I spent 10000 PTC Credits for $15 and 50K Banner Ad Credits (i.e. promoting the BoB exchanger) for $4 and 100000 Featured Ads Credits for $1 for a total of $20.

And earned $0.30 profit sharing on the 1st day.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 8th Oct, 2016 at 9:21pm

SolidSnake wrote on 8th Oct, 2016 at 7:11pm:
5. They only have 1258 (at the time of this post) members which is not much of an interesting audience for large scale advertising.

It's simply a fairly new and not so promising PTC with revenue sharing described as $20 Spent CashBack Up To $23 (115%) - in their homepage. Maybe Dan could provide some inside details on those.

Of course if we all hop in, we could dominate it with DRs, while it's still early.. but I'm not sure referrals will love it..
That's all from me right now.. let me know what you think about it.

1258. They had 700 just a few days ago so they are going up by a couple hundred every day. That is pretty big so there is something big promoting it unless it is just made up numbers on the front or the admins throwing a lot of money up front to promote

I get a bad feeling from this but there is not much risk in joining and that monthly upgrade fee is cheap. If it is being promoted like crazy then it might be good for advertising but the advertising is expensive for it's size

I guess the growth could be connected to the PTP. That would explain a lot

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #4 - 8th Oct, 2016 at 9:35pm

It also says 238 new members today as of 2:35 pm EST.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #5 - 8th Oct, 2016 at 10:35pm

dansbanners wrote on 8th Oct, 2016 at 9:35pm:
It also says 238 new members today as of 2:35 pm EST.

Yes, and that's a lot. especially for a site with only 1200+ members. Consider that paidverts gets about 1400+ per day with over 2 million members. Something is a bit out of whack there but it is also not impossible to do if you have a good team promoting you

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 8th Oct, 2016 at 11:06pm

Is their profit sharing based on a variable or fixed daily amount?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #7 - 9th Oct, 2016 at 3:36pm

SolidSnake wrote on 8th Oct, 2016 at 11:06pm:
Is their profit sharing based on a variable or fixed daily amount?

I earned another $0.30 on the 2nd day. Although I think it's variable.
« Last Edit: 10th Oct, 2016 at 12:00am by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 9th Oct, 2016 at 5:40pm

Quote:
Published on 08-10-2016

Hello All,

AOMM are getting attention from this industry, for this past 3 days AOMM team been busy communicating with leaders hearing the suggestion, feedback and ways to make AOMM to a greater height.

All suggestion and feedback will take into consideration and as for now nothing will change our plan have been deeply researched and thru a lot of brainstorming among the team so no major changes will be made on our plan structure.

We working towards to give an advertising platform where it's affordable, effective and to be a mark whenever advertising needs they need, AOMM will always be on their mind.

Our profit share is a big advantage for our advertiser, A cost saving way to advertise and getting cash back thru our profit share system. So take this seriously our profit share is not an investment. Daily distribution is not guaranteed we share our profit nothing is fixed the only thing is guaranteed is the service you bought will be delivered.

We take security our priority this platform is made to help both new and season marketer, promoter, advertiser etc to make money online in a stable stress-free environment. Therefore if you think to cheat or get rich quick here, think twice.

This our first weekend we are operating 24/7 support ticket will be answered as soon as our staff see it. however, expect a longer waiting period as the manpower are reduce to half during weekends.

We wish everyone a great weekend!

Do join AOMM Facebook Group

Thank You
KingKong

Yes, English isn't their first language obviously so we'll have to give a pass on that. Sebas struggles with that too but even still sometimes they are better than I am and I only have one language  Grin

If these guys can turn into another Sebas they can write as bad as they want

Smiley

anyway, I wasn't posting about the grammar but the substance

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #9 - 10th Oct, 2016 at 12:54pm

I earned $0.30 profit sharing for the 3rd day in a row.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #10 - 10th Oct, 2016 at 7:48pm

dansbanners wrote on 10th Oct, 2016 at 12:54pm:
I earned $0.30 profit sharing for the 3rd day in a row.

It seems to be working stably and the site now has 1981 members.

At that rate it takes 67 days to hit ROI (of $20) and 77 days to get back $23 where the share matures.

That's a good rate and it's not like promising the sky.. it's a lower return than FC and YGP and faster than both.

So maybe it's a good idea.. if direct referrals stay active it may be well profitable in the long term.

Since the advertising value provided with shares is interesting, I'm getting interested in the program as well.

Should I join or should someone else get under Dan before me?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #11 - 10th Oct, 2016 at 8:41pm

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Oct, 2016 at 7:48pm:
It seems to be working stably and the site now has 1981 members.

At that rate it takes 67 days to hit ROI (of $20) and 77 days to get back $23 where the share matures.

That's a good rate and it's not like promising the sky.. it's a lower return than FC and YGP and faster than both.

So maybe it's a good idea.. if direct referrals stay active it may be well profitable in the long term.

Since the advertising value provided with shares is interesting, I'm getting interested in the program as well.

Should I join or should someone else get under Dan before me?

You are welcome to it from my perspective

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 10th Oct, 2016 at 10:33pm

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Oct, 2016 at 8:41pm:
You are welcome to it from my perspective
Well, that means yes, right? (sorry English is still not my mother tongue.. Smiley)

As far as, I know, Rui doesn't like new programs but since I kind of owe him for FamilyClix, I'd like to hear his opinion on this one as well and maybe return the favor if he's interested on this one.

Edited:
By the way, do we need to click daily to earn from share profits?
« Last Edit: 11th Oct, 2016 at 1:05am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #13 - 11th Oct, 2016 at 8:31am

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Oct, 2016 at 10:33pm:
Well, that means yes, right? (sorry English is still not my mother tongue.. Smiley)

As far as, I know, Rui doesn't like new programs but since I kind of owe him for FamilyClix, I'd like to hear his opinion on this one as well and maybe return the favor if he's interested on this one.

Edited:
By the way, do we need to click daily to earn from share profits?

apparently it is not mine either  Grin

Yes, you can go for it

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #14 - 11th Oct, 2016 at 1:03pm

I'll pass on this one. Too young for my tastes.
Whenever I didn't obey my self-made rule of not investing in sites older than a year and a half, I ended up losing money most of the time.
So, better stick to my guns and stick with MILFs.

Btw, that's Matures I'd Like to add Funds
Tongue

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print