Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Advertise or Make Money (Read 42100 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Advertise or Make Money
Reply #45 - 13th Nov, 2016 at 10:48am

I've just checked through my smartphone and it works normally.

I can login, browse the site, view my account, view advertisements etc.

A plus I've noticed is that their site is actually responsive to lower resolutions unlike most PTC sites, so they definitely spent some extra time or money to make it work well on a mobile device.

So, it seems that they're actually targeting people with mobile devices, since it's the new trend to surf on smartphones now.

You can check it out without signing up.. just browse through their various sections (home, advertise, view advertisements) and you'll see it.

Apart from these, they seem to be facing some generic issues right now, payments are disabled for 2 days, plus the forum is disabled and admin said something about DDOS attacks already, so we have to wait for another quick update as he said.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #46 - 14th Nov, 2016 at 6:47pm

The announcement came..:

Quote:
Major Update
Hello All,

As promised, we will finalise everything today.

We are not able to continue with giving an opportunity to our advertiser thus we decided to stop all profit sharing and give a whole restructure on our advertising platform. Due to we not wasting any more time on fixing what is damage on our database and ALSO the reputation loss that had be ruin all over saying we scam!

So what going to happen is we will FULL refund all our advertiser that who are NOT in profit. The deduction will be on what you had withdrawn and commission that we had pay out to your upline, all the used advertising credits is a bonus from us.

The process is just to send an email to aommsolutions@gmail.com we will then verify and sent you the refund. Payza user who still had dispute may close or you can forget about getting it back.

Please send with the email that you register at AOMM

Subject - AOMM Refund - "Your username"

Amount - $
Total Withdrawn -
Processor ID -

So, they already cancel revenue sharing and restructure their advertising whole model..  Dont know

At least they're refunding everyone and starting from scratch.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #47 - 14th Nov, 2016 at 9:11pm

SolidSnake wrote on 14th Nov, 2016 at 6:47pm:
The announcement came..:

So, they already cancel revenue sharing and restructure their advertising whole model..  Dont know

At least they're refunding everyone and starting from scratch.

Wow. That didn't take long  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #48 - 14th Nov, 2016 at 10:02pm

This is why they hit so many of my flags. New site, high revenue, new owners. It is kind of sad they did not even number crunch the revenue model. You would think they would have at least done that  Roll Eyes

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #49 - 14th Nov, 2016 at 11:35pm

moneymarketing wrote on 14th Nov, 2016 at 10:02pm:
This is why they hit so many of my flags. New site, high revenue, new owners. It is kind of sad they did not even number crunch the revenue model. You would think they would have at least done that  Roll Eyes

On the other hand, here's my Clixsense PTCBox campaign's stats. Whereas all I did was to place a couple of text links on the PTCBox's main page:

Quote:
207,902 - unique clicks 

229,227 - total clicks

186 - premium signups

6,862 - total signups

$5,644.05 - earned

Not to also mention how much I earned in PTCBox promoting it in Clixsense (i.e. which I no longer have the stats).

Just to put it in perspective that joining a "new program" could also work the other way around just as well. Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #50 - 15th Nov, 2016 at 7:55am

dansbanners wrote on 14th Nov, 2016 at 11:35pm:
On the other hand, here's my Clixsense PTCBox campaign's stats. Whereas all I did was to place a couple of text links on the PTCBox's main page:

Not to also mention how much I earned in PTCBox promoting it in Clixsense (i.e. which I no longer have the stats).

Just to put it in perspective that joining a "new program" could also work the other way around just as well. Wink

The flags are referring to joining a site to spend money and earn. That is entirely different from advertising which is usually much lower risk since the time frame for getting your ROI is usually shorter (or it should be since you always want to test market an ad before you make a larger purchase)

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #51 - 15th Nov, 2016 at 1:17pm

moneymarketing wrote on 15th Nov, 2016 at 7:55am:
The flags are referring to joining a site to spend money and earn. That is entirely different from advertising which is usually much lower risk since the time frame for getting your ROI is usually shorter (or it should be since you always want to test market an ad before you make a larger purchase)

We did originally join PTCBox to spend and earn. And it turned out to be a fantastic bonus that we also happen to benefit from advertising in it tremendously. Not to also mention getting tons of members in a downline within a short time. Which is why sometime I'm willing to join a new program to try to recapture that success.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #52 - 15th Nov, 2016 at 1:40pm

dansbanners wrote on 15th Nov, 2016 at 1:17pm:
We did originally join PTCBox to spend and earn. And it turned out to be a fantastic bonus that we also happen to benefit from advertising in it tremendously. Not to also mention getting tons of members in a downline within a short time. Which is why sometime I'm willing to join a new program to try to recapture that success.

That's debatable. Sucess for some means failure for others. I was somehow in the middle, with only a marginal loss.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #53 - 15th Nov, 2016 at 3:50pm

Well, sticking to the AOMM subject, at least they're honest enough to be transparent about their problems and kind enough to refund anyone granting them bonus advertising.

That's kind of a good will move IMO, it means that they didn't plan to scam anyone, they are just inexperienced and didn't plan well enough.

Their good intentions may give them an advantage on their restructured come-back, as their members may decide to stay loyal just to return the favor..

This worked well with Neobux numerous times back in the days..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #54 - 15th Nov, 2016 at 6:45pm

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Nov, 2016 at 3:50pm:
Well, sticking to the AOMM subject, at least they're honest enough to be transparent about their problems and kind enough to refund anyone granting them bonus advertising.

That's kind of a good will move IMO, it means that they didn't plan to scam anyone, they are just inexperienced and didn't plan well enough.

Their good intentions may give them an advantage on their restructured come-back, as their members may decide to stay loyal just to return the favor..

This worked well with Neobux numerous times back in the days..

Be careful going forward. Just like MTV in the past they may have to try things a few times before they get it right

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #55 - 16th Nov, 2016 at 4:07am

moneymarketing wrote on 15th Nov, 2016 at 6:45pm:
Be careful going forward. Just like MTV in the past they may have to try things a few times before they get it right

Yep, don't worry, I still haven't invested any money in them apart from some free advertising I have stockpiled.

If they go well after the rebuild, I may consider doing so, but not close yet.
I'll firstly work with direct referrals until there is a standard small flow, then I'll push that through investing.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #56 - 5th Dec, 2016 at 10:12am

After 3 weeks there's still no update on this project.. which is concerning for any site.

This along with the absence of the forum for sometime now, gives the members the picture of a ghost site running with no administrator..

I ran some tests on some of their older links and figured out that even though they deactivated the forum link the forum is still accessible publicly using the following link:

http://www.advertiseormake.money/forum.php?

So, I went ahead and posted in the Doubts & Questions section to see if there's anyone actually monitoring the site from the administration side.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #57 - 5th Jan, 2017 at 10:45am

Looks like AOMM is a goner now.. their domain expired.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #58 - 5th Jan, 2017 at 2:09pm

At least I got the refund.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #59 - 5th Jan, 2017 at 3:21pm

dansbanners wrote on 5th Jan, 2017 at 2:09pm:
At least I got the refund.

Yes, at least they were decent guys, which is why I don't think they were trying to scam people.. it was just a bad plan.

Had they been scamming they would just become silent till the bomb explodes..

I just posted it as a final update because, there probably won't be any more news about them in the future.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print