Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Advertise or Make Money (Read 41776 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: Advertise or Make Money
Reply #60 - 5th Jan, 2017 at 10:56pm

SolidSnake wrote on 5th Jan, 2017 at 3:21pm:
Yes, at least they were decent guys, which is why I don't think they were trying to scam people.. it was just a bad plan.

Had they been scamming they would just become silent till the bomb explodes..

I just posted it as a final update because, there probably won't be any more news about them in the future.

Me thinks some members are a little too quick to say "scam! scam!" every time a program runs into a little problem. Sometime it's not good for the morale and could also actually make the program worse. IMHO.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #61 - 6th Jan, 2017 at 8:52am

dansbanners wrote on 5th Jan, 2017 at 10:56pm:
Me thinks some members are a little too quick to say "scam! scam!" every time a program runs into a little problem. Sometime it's not good for the morale and could also actually make the program worse. IMHO.

It is very much a sink or swim industry. Programs are tossed into the deep end and they either better know what they are doing or they will drown.

This is probably because people in this industry have been so badly burned that they are quick to abandon and slow to trust. They want proof of success up front which means PO's better know what they are doing before they start. People won't stick with new programs that haven't done their homework

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #62 - 6th Jan, 2017 at 4:53pm

moneymarketing wrote on 6th Jan, 2017 at 8:52am:
It is very much a sink or swim industry. Programs are tossed into the deep end and they either better know what they are doing or they will drown.

This is probably because people in this industry have been so badly burned that they are quick to abandon and slow to trust. They want proof of success up front which means PO's better know what they are doing before they start. People won't stick with new programs that haven't done their homework

We've had two programs that started from some members here. We all know how those went. The PTC world is no place for small fish.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #63 - 6th Jan, 2017 at 8:40pm

Like I pointed in another post, one could also really benefit from "getting in early". To this day, I'm still benefiting from getting in early in PTCBox. So, it could just as well work both ways.
« Last Edit: 6th Jan, 2017 at 9:12pm by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print