Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Global moneyline (Read 20842 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Global moneyline
6th Jan, 2017 at 11:38pm

I have to talk about this because my downline is huge and it keeps on growing. Since it doesn't cost anything to join, I suggest you guys get in while you look it over. Then you can let your downline grow by 600 -900 per day as it is now.

https://secure.globalmoneyline.com

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Global moneyline
Reply #1 - 6th Jan, 2017 at 11:41pm

I have over 47,000 members on my 'list' but there are a few catches to 'working' them

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #2 - 7th Jan, 2017 at 2:34pm

In what way are you benefiting from the program?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 7th Jan, 2017 at 4:36pm

dansbanners wrote on 7th Jan, 2017 at 2:34pm:
In what way are you benefiting from the program?

There are quite a few ways. First off, it is a single line matrix so everyone that joins is placed under you in you safelist. You are able to market to these people. Don't worry, the ads do not go to your email, they go to an in house mail box. That is the first.

When you upgrade to silver or higher, You are allowed to put an ad up that shows randomly to the whole member base. Higher upgrades show higher on the random list.

The upgrades are expensive now but as the member base grows the cost will moderate as you will be advertising to a bigger pool. I am at silver now and gaining 600 - 900 new members to my list daily. If I sit and wait a year I should have hundreds of thousands I can market to plus the member base will be even bigger than that. You don't need to upgrade to have the system build your list. All you need to do is be a member and that list  benefit goes even to free members. So you can see the benefit of just joining and sitting on it. Your only 'risk' is having to put up with the daily notifications from the site on how many new members are in your team. That's a good feature though because it will keep reminding those you refer of the site's existence

You can also refer members yourself and get the commissions. It has a two pass up system so the team here might want to wait to upgrade before we start passing up the team to other  members but we can leave that discussion to when you guys actually join if you decide.

As I said, the upgrades are expensive for now but they are adding features and I think over the long term, this will be a valuable upgrade. It will probably take a lot of referrals to get ones that do upgrade but they could always lower the cost in the future etc. so there is potential there

So I'll leave it at that. My suggestion is to join as a free member to see how the program works and how fast your list builds. This will put you into the stream. You can refer. I'm doing this passively and picking up one referral every second day or so. I've made some banners for myself which work better than the site banners do.

I haven't seen any upgrades after 90 personal referrals but that doesn't matter. I'm sure I could get some if I actively promoted but that would take money. That is the best part, you don't need to promote or spend money, just join and your list builds until it is big enough for you to put in the effort to spend the money. If you join and wait a year, it will be worth the money to spend if it continues to grow at its current rate which i believe it will

My current list sits at 48,356 and I have referred about 90 of those   Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 8th Jan, 2017 at 10:12pm

This is an explanation of the compensation plan which won't be what I'm targeting. I'm more interested in the advertising opportunity. You can take a look at this though

I'm going to post my list size every time I write to show you the growth. Remember, it doesn't cost you anything to jump on and get people placed under you. I'm still checking out and testing the program but this is one that getting in early before you know what is going on is a definite benefit

List size 49569  Shocked

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #5 - 9th Jan, 2017 at 2:29pm

Do the members have the incentive to click? Have you sent any e-mails? How's the click ratio?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #6 - 9th Jan, 2017 at 9:09pm

dansbanners wrote on 9th Jan, 2017 at 2:29pm:
Do the members have the incentive to click? Have you sent any e-mails? How's the click ratio?

No, they don't have an incentive to click and for now the ads don't go to your email account but I think they are changing this

I've done some ad sends due to me being a silver member. As a silver member you can send 50 ads at a click. I've stopped doing that because I am just going to wait it out until I can afford to upgrade in the future. The main benefit I am targeting is their gold upgrade. One of the best benefits is that your ad will randomly show in the member area of every member.

you can see it in this link

http://waterforlife.ws/gmlscrreenshot.png

I am going to wait until this company has a few million members to take advantage of that since upgrading to gold would cost $170. So you want a lot of members in the site for that kind of money. Until then you sit and let your list build. as you see in the shot, I have over 50K now

BTW, you don't need to put your image in that photo space. I actually put a 125 x 125 banner as a way to further my marketing effect

For click results, I can't be sure because I am promoting paidverts and they don't have effective tracking at the moment. Plus I am pointing other ads to them at the same time

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #7 - 10th Jan, 2017 at 12:54am

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Jan, 2017 at 9:09pm:
No, they don't have an incentive to click and for now the ads don't go to your email account but I think they are changing this

What would make the members click if they don't have an incentive to do so?

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "for now the ads don't go to your email account but I think they are changing this"? Would the option to receive the e-mails just in the Inbox still be there?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 10th Jan, 2017 at 12:23pm

dansbanners wrote on 10th Jan, 2017 at 12:54am:
What would make the members click if they don't have an incentive to do so?

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "for now the ads don't go to your email account but I think they are changing this"? Would the option to receive the e-mails just in the Inbox still be there?

Same incentive as any advertisement. They would click because they are interested in your ad which is the best form of click there is.

I don't think the option to opt out of emails would be there so it would probably be recommended that you use a junk email address

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #9 - 10th Jan, 2017 at 12:26pm

The last 4 Posts were moved here from Downline Builder by moneymarketing.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #10 - 10th Jan, 2017 at 8:17pm

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Jan, 2017 at 12:23pm:
Same incentive as any advertisement. They would click because they are interested in your ad which is the best form of click there is.

IOW it would be just like having an inhouse banner rotating in front of millions of people and hundreds of new sign ups daily.

Also, once you pay your bronze $20 membership, which is for life, your cost goes down to $150 per year. Even if you only count the 600 - 900 that are joining every day, that is less than 50 cents per day to reach those people. You can also change that ad as often as you like and it doesn't take admin approval

Downline size now at 51283  Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #11 - 10th Jan, 2017 at 9:39pm

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Jan, 2017 at 12:23pm:
I don't think the option to opt out of emails would be there so it would probably be recommended that you use a junk email address

Can you change your e-mail address after you join?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #12 - 11th Jan, 2017 at 12:09am

dansbanners wrote on 10th Jan, 2017 at 9:39pm:
Can you change your e-mail address after you join?

No, it appears to be fixed. You might be able to change it via support but I haven't seen or looked for that

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #13 - 11th Jan, 2017 at 4:08am

moneymarketing wrote on 11th Jan, 2017 at 12:09am:
No, it appears to be fixed. You might be able to change it via support but I haven't seen or looked for that

Then one would be better off to create a separate e-mail address when he or she joins.

Can a free member send out any e-mails to do a test run? And how many? Thanks.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #14 - 11th Jan, 2017 at 6:46pm

dansbanners wrote on 11th Jan, 2017 at 4:08am:
Then one would be better off to create a separate e-mail address when he or she joins.

Yes, I agree but you do understand that if others also do that, that can reduce the effectiveness of that part of the program.

Quote:
Can a free member send out any e-mails to do a test run? And how many? Thanks.

You can send out one at a time in house. I assume you can gather all the in house emails (there is now the ability to download all the emails to a css file with the push of a button) and mail them off in bulk but I haven't read that anywhere and being silver, I can't check that myself. As a bronze $20 lifetime upgrade, you can mail in house 20 at a time. For each upgrade level you can mail as many with one click as your corresponding upgrade level (eg. $50 silver = 50, $100 gold = 100 etc.)

BTW, as another benefit for silver, people need to pass through this page to get to their list

http://waterforlife.ws/gmlsilverscreen.png

So your silver ad is randomly inserted there. Something that will also have huge value as the program grows (I'm not posting those images because they are huge and I don't know how it will affect the formatting here). That's 19 cents per day first year and then 13 cents every year after that

and this is what my silver ad looks like. As you see I've used a marketing banner instead of my pic

downline size: 52006 Cheesy

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print