Global moneyline (Read 20747 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Global moneyline
Reply #15 - 12th Jan, 2017 at 1:23am

I made an error regarding gold upgraded ads in the back office:

Quote:
Gold Subscribers can create their own targeted ad message which is displayed on a rotating basis on the dashboard of those who sign up after them in the MoneyLine.

So it is not to everyone but those who sign up after. It will still be a good deal though

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #16 - 12th Jan, 2017 at 3:32am

That didn't take them long to pop the bubble

Quote:
that the difference between success (which you are all seeking correct?), and failure is mostly all between peoples ears and they need a little encouragement to get going!! That is exactly the thought process behind the 1-a-Day Free Subscriber Program. If you are a FREE Subscriber you will need to put in (1) Free Email Verified Joinee using Your MoneyLine personal URL before the clock expires daily at 11:00am CST (clock will be shown each time you login to your MoneyLine back office Dashboard) to keep the number of Joinees that Day in Your MoneyLine -- OR -- at anytime You can Purchase a One-Time $20 Bronze Subscription and with that Bronze S ubscription purchase, your clock goes AWAY FOREVER and YOU KEEP ALL FUTURE JOINEES in Your MoneyLine from that point forward. Otherwise if you do not complete one of the two qualifications, the number of Joinees for that day are not added to your MoneyLine.

RECAP: Free Subscribers need to Get (1) Free Verified Joinee Daily -- OR -- Purchase a One-Time $20 Bronze Subscription, and then you have no risk of ever losing anyone ever!

I take back my endorsement for the site. They are making it pay to play. If you upgraded to bronze you'll still get the leads but there is no longer anything here for free members  Feeling beat up
« Last Edit: 12th Jan, 2017 at 3:44am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #17 - 12th Jan, 2017 at 3:47am

I can barely get one a day to this site and I have experience, a marketing machine and the money to do so. How are these people who will be freebies be expected to do anything like that?

This is clearly setting the bar a bit to high in order to keep out the 'riff raff'

Sad

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #18 - 12th Jan, 2017 at 4:23am

So, it has technically speaking become a paid only program?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #19 - 12th Jan, 2017 at 7:55am

dansbanners wrote on 12th Jan, 2017 at 4:23am:

Yes, pretty much  Undecided

This will be interesting to watch to see how much the referring drops off if at all. I know I no longer have an incentive to promote because referrals will either die off or drop out quickly. The potential excitement factor will be gone as people see the numbers run but they will not be able to get or keep them

There is just not a lot of foresight in this

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #20 - 15th Jan, 2017 at 3:26am

dansbanners wrote on 12th Jan, 2017 at 4:23am:

this is still growing like crazy. I had 1400 join under me  yesterday. I still won't promote it to the freebie types but if you are willing to join and throw down $20 for a permanent membership, it still could be a lucrative thing long term

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #21 - 15th Jan, 2017 at 9:38pm

How to earn commissions?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #22 - 16th Jan, 2017 at 12:11am

dansbanners wrote on 15th Jan, 2017 at 9:38pm:
How to earn commissions?

Use it instead for advertising

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #23 - 16th Jan, 2017 at 3:52pm

How do you handle getting a bundle of e-mails? And how many are we talking about here? Hundreds? Thousands?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #24 - 16th Jan, 2017 at 6:26pm

dansbanners wrote on 16th Jan, 2017 at 3:52pm:
How do you handle getting a bundle of e-mails? And how many are we talking about here? Hundreds? Thousands?

Actually, I'm not getting any emails except the one per day Admin emails plus special announcements. I don't know why that is. It could be because I got in relatively early and I am high on the list thus there are not that many above me but that is the case for me  Dont know

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #25 - 17th Jan, 2017 at 4:00am

moneymarketing wrote on 16th Jan, 2017 at 6:26pm:
Actually, I'm not getting any emails except the one per day Admin emails plus special announcements. I don't know why that is. It could be because I got in relatively early and I am high on the list thus there are not that many above me but that is the case for me  Dont know

Does that mean I'll get a bundle of e-mails if I join since there'll be more above me?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #26 - 17th Jan, 2017 at 7:03am

dansbanners wrote on 17th Jan, 2017 at 4:00am:
Does that mean I'll get a bundle of e-mails if I join since there'll be more above me?

To be honest, I can't be sure.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #27 - 18th Jan, 2017 at 7:10pm

- Could you find out exactly how their e-mails system works in the program?

- Could you do a test run, this time using the Clixsense tracker, getting more specific stats on the number of e-mails sent, how many clicked on the link, etc?

- Exactly how does one benefit from getting referrals other than just adding it to the overall membership base?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #28 - 18th Jan, 2017 at 8:56pm

dansbanners wrote on 18th Jan, 2017 at 7:10pm:
- Could you find out exactly how their e-mails system works in the program?

- Could you do a test run, this time using the Clixsense tracker, getting more specific stats on the number of e-mails sent, how many clicked on the link, etc?

- Exactly how does one benefit from getting referrals other than just adding it to the overall membership base?

I don't have an autoresponder and to benefit from sending those emails you would need an autoresponder where you can download the emails and then plug them into your autoresponder. You can do it by hand but then you are at risk of spam complaints and hassles by your service provider

I also think that there are tools for the higher levels than me (I'm only silver) that can send emails from the site but the diamond and platinum tools are not spelled out clearly. So the easy way for people to email you is via an expensive upgrade or you need some quality tools (autoresponders) to utilize the mailing properly.

Unless they are willing to do a lot of work and download the mails and send them by hand, then there are not going to be a lot of people that will do it. There are probably not that many professional marketers in the group so it should not be too bad for you. Maybe about the same amount of mail as your average safelist. Maybe even less. This is my best guess but this could also change. In order to motivate more people to be paid, they could lower prices and increase benefits which could include an easier autoresponding system from in house

As I stated, getting referrals on your own can be good. You can earn on their upgrades and passups to your level. By your level I mean if you are silver, you get commissions on all up to silver. If they upgrade to gold, you only get their upgrade to the silver level, no higher. If you upgrade to diamond, you get commissions on all upgrades up to diamond. So as high as you go, you can earn an upgrade on them.

That is not where I see the best benefit though but I am not into safelists and networking etc. so the benefit I am seeing is that all that join after you get exposed to your silver or gold ad shown in back areas. This is currently over 1000 new joins per day so it is very lucrative

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #29 - 3rd Jul, 2017 at 6:41pm

After 6+ months of passive advertising I finally made my first sale  Phew Money Grin

So that makes my silver upgrade free....FOR LIFE!  Smiley

Daily joins are about 400 per day

I'm going to promote this in YGP in the PTC section

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print