Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Looking for a Tracker (Read 6398 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Looking for a Tracker
26th Apr, 2017 at 5:00pm

Anyone know of a good tracker that I could use for free that will show me how many clicks there are to an ad?

Yes, I'm aware of the tracker in Clixsense, of course.

But I'm looking for a tracker whereas I could also combine it with an ad "I get to benefit from each click with (i.e. BoB splash, 1TAE, etc...)".

Thanks.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Looking for a Tracker
Reply #1 - 26th Apr, 2017 at 11:12pm

The main problem with trackers is that they work based on a page redirect and many sites do not allow that..

For example:

PTC Ad on Clixsense leads to -> Tracker Site that logs the click data and redirects to-> Actual Site Advertised

CAUTION: You should be careful with trackers because some sites restrict automatically redirecting links, so it may put your account at risk..
Just make sure that there's no rule against redirecting links and it will be fine to use them. You can also ask the support just to make sure.

So, one free tracker that I've stumbled upon is linktrack.info, it provides a simple free-to-use tracker and two premium options for additional services and more detailed information about the tracked clicks.
But the basic free service seems to be adequate for what you need it for (it provides diagrams and IP addresses listing).

It also uses a premium sales commission based affiliate system in case you're interested in that as well.
And I am a member of it so I can also provide you with my referral link if you would like to join under me.

Just let me know and I'll PM you my ref link.

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #2 - 14th May, 2017 at 5:53am

LeadsLeap too has a tracker, which tracks clicks and sign ups.

If you want to earn credits simultaneously, you can enable the widget or you can simply use the tracking link (by default the widget is enabled, so you may have to uncheck it.)

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #3 - 14th May, 2017 at 1:08pm

venkat wrote on 14th May, 2017 at 5:53am:
LeadsLeap too has a tracker, which tracks clicks and sign ups.

If you want to earn credits simultaneously, you can enable the widget or you can simply use the tracking link (by default the widget is enabled, so you may have to uncheck it.)

And how do you benefit from the credits? Thanks.

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #4 - 14th May, 2017 at 1:48pm

If an outsider clicks the ad from the widget, it directly earns us cash (somewhere around 5 ~ 6 cents per click). If a leadsleap member clicks the ad, he/she gets credit for viewing it and we get the allocated credit for that ad.

The credits can be spent to promote our links or can be converted into cash (50 credits convert between 8 ~ 15 cents appx.) Conversion allowed once a day per user.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #5 - 19th May, 2017 at 6:29pm

Is Leadsleap something you can make a good use out of as a free member?

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #6 - 20th May, 2017 at 9:06am

Seems yes, but I am little disappointed that PayPal deserted the revenue sharing industry. If Payza is OK for you, it should be good.

Daily Revenue share will be based on our credits earned daily. Free members need to click 10 minimum ads to earn daily revenue share, yet if we view the ad for longer time and do some navigations within that page we earn higher credits. (Approximate Daily RS of mine is 3 cents.)

If we refer more than 20 people, we become eligible for 10% from our referrals' credits, through 10 level downlines. (Until we refer 20 people, we will earn 5% only from our 1st level referrals only.) I got 43 so I am enjoying override from my 6 levels (179 referrals) so far. My 7th level is yet to grow.

Overall, I will say YES to your question.

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #7 - 20th May, 2017 at 4:25pm

Previously I made some calculations.

If we surf around 25 to 30 sites (They call it quality surfing, staying longer and showing genuine interest in the pages), we will earn 50 credits a day. Probably one hour or little over.

Then our daily share will be around 5 to 6 cents.
The 50 credits should convert to 9 cents on average.
So 15 cents a day. (That's somewhat OK in my country.)

60 to 70 days to reach payout threshold of $10. Far better than PTC, but we need at least 5+ sites like this to justify. Just 1 site, I don't know what to say.

IP Logged

oldbuddy
Recruit Member

Old Retiree

Portland, Oregon USA
Reply #8 - 11th Feb, 2019 at 3:46am

There is a free script in on most servers that use Softaculous called Yourls that I used for a couple of years that works very well and has a lot of flexibility.

When you consider you can get hosting for $1 a month from NoSupportLinuxHosting.com and a domain name for less than $1 a year, I think that is a bargain when compared to a free service that certainly has their own agenda.

WWW oldbuddy70 https://facebook.com/oldbuddy70  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print