Best Bitcoin Sites? (Read 7235 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Best Bitcoin Sites?
5th Sep, 2017 at 5:26pm

With the increase in bitcoin users and the market share it gains daily.. I have been wondering for sometime now.

Does anybody have any info on any bitcoin oriented PTC or revenue sharing site that mainly deals with bitcoin apart from the Zigma network and FC?

I see a lot of ads popping up but have no idea which of those sites are worthy or not.

Any help would be appreciated! Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Best Bitcoin Sites?
Reply #1 - 6th Sep, 2017 at 1:13am

SolidSnake wrote on 5th Sep, 2017 at 5:26pm:
With the increase in bitcoin users and the market share it gains daily.. I have been wondering for sometime now.

Does anybody have any info on any bitcoin oriented PTC or revenue sharing site that mainly deals with bitcoin apart from the Zigma network and FC?

I see a lot of ads popping up but have no idea which of those sites are worthy or not.

Any help would be appreciated! Smiley

Both PV and clixten offer BTC. You might not call them worthy. PV does pay out. I haven't tested clixten since their swap and revenue share introduction but they do provide cash flow. PV is also branching into etherium and litecoin. I think litecoin is the better way to make crypto money from the PTCs because it is still relatively cheap and the trading price is a lot more stable than BTC. Plus, you can swap that into BTC if you want

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #2 - 8th Sep, 2017 at 3:15pm

Recently Scarletclicks and GPTPlanet also started using bitcoin.
I'm satisfied with them, even though they don't bring big profits. But at least they're been reliable and stable.

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #3 - 27th Sep, 2017 at 4:51pm

Have you noticed that the faucet freebitco.in has browser mining now?

Someone said he was making 20 satoshis per 2 hours or so.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 28th Sep, 2017 at 11:26am

venkat wrote on 27th Sep, 2017 at 4:51pm:
Have you noticed that the faucet freebitco.in has browser mining now?

Someone said he was making 20 satoshis per 2 hours or so.
Some days ago, I got a weird notification from my anti-malware and after researching the found threat a bit, I figured out it was a javascript based bitcoin miner..

I can't even imagine how profitable that could be in a million users site.. as I can't even imagine the resources abuse its members would get as well..

But willingly using the miner is another story.. with a (huge) bunch of referrals this could prove to be a good bonus. Smiley

IP Logged

oldbuddy
Recruit Member

Old Retiree

Portland, Oregon USA
Reply #5 - 11th Feb, 2019 at 3:32am

When it takes 30,000 Satoshi to get One Dollar USD I don't see how anyone could consider that profitable.

WWW oldbuddy70 https://facebook.com/oldbuddy70  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 11th Feb, 2019 at 10:59pm

oldbuddy wrote on 11th Feb, 2019 at 3:32am:
When it takes 30,000 Satoshi to get One Dollar USD I don't see how anyone could consider that profitable.

Well, dealing with Satoshi -pennies- is not that attractive.

However nowadays many sites pay the same amounts they do with USD converted to BTC at the current price.

This has helped me make some extra value of my funds just by making well timed deposits and cashouts in GPT programs.

For example, depositing BTC to USD when the BTC price is high, then cashing out from USD to BTC when the BTC price is low.

This method increases our ROI, thus making even simple transactions more profitable for us. Smiley

Just by having Bitcoin as an option IMHO makes a program more attractive nowadays, at least because unlike PayPal we know that it won't be suddenly removed overnight.. and with the price fluctuation we have an extra probability to earn a bit more..

IP Logged

oldbuddy
Recruit Member

Old Retiree

Portland, Oregon USA
Reply #7 - 23rd Feb, 2019 at 7:29pm

The majority of my current Bitcoin earnings come from prizes and bonuses paid from FreeAdvertisingForYou where I have a lot of activity. Not a real money maker, but an extra $100 for advertising (which I would do anyway) is not bad.

WWW oldbuddy70 https://facebook.com/oldbuddy70  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 23rd Feb, 2019 at 8:04pm

oldbuddy wrote on 23rd Feb, 2019 at 7:29pm:
The majority of my current Bitcoin earnings come from prizes and bonuses paid from FreeAdvertisingForYou where I have a lot of activity. Not a real money maker, but an extra $100 for advertising (which I would do anyway) is not bad.

Feel free to post it in the downline builder with the pros and cons of the program along with your reasons why it will be a compelling join. Add your link there too. If we have any questions we will ask in this thread here.

This is actually the strength of our team. Each member will test and try out a program and if it works for that person, they can bring it to the rest of us. It triples our 'eyes' when searching for good sites and reduces the cost factor of finding bad sites by two thirds. Plus, as we join under each other, we can chain up and lower the cost to the original joiner.

With your eyes, we can quadruple our effectiveness  Smiley Cool

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #9 - 23rd Feb, 2019 at 11:05pm

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Feb, 2019 at 8:04pm:
Feel free to post it in the downline builder with the pros and cons of the program along with your reasons why it will be a compelling join. Add your link there too. If we have any questions we will ask in this thread here.

This is actually the strength of our team. Each member will test and try out a program and if it works for that person, they can bring it to the rest of us. It triples our 'eyes' when searching for good sites and reduces the cost factor of finding bad sites by two thirds. Plus, as we join under each other, we can chain up and lower the cost to the original joiner.

With your eyes, we can quadruple our effectiveness  Smiley Cool

+1 from me.. if it can provide $100 per month on advertising costs it certainly attracts our attention.. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print