IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Rotate4All
Reply #106 - 3rd Sep, 2018 at 12:44am

dansbanners wrote on 2nd Sep, 2018 at 1:22pm:
Great! I also have 8 referrals. So I've been getting them all along. Cool

I have 7 total but they stopped for a time. I also notice he pays quicker now. The last one was within hours. I don't know if that was just lucky timing

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #107 - 4th Sep, 2018 at 1:44pm

They've always paid quickly from my end.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #108 - 25th Sep, 2018 at 5:29pm

I see that they now have a validating, "$X.XXXXXX USD credited for publisher #" message in their top bar. Good to see them being proactive. Cool

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #109 - 28th Sep, 2018 at 12:02am

more good news

original image location

https://prnt.sc/kzk2hi

Those 10 referrals gained since my last report came from the paidverts cheap ads which were paid for out of PV earnings. So those referrals are essentially free. And you can see the cheap ads are quite effective

Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #110 - 28th Sep, 2018 at 2:55pm

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Sep, 2018 at 12:02am:
more good news

https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/9e7e0106-02d5-477a-88c1-467...

original image location

https://prnt.sc/kzk2hi

Those 10 referrals gained since my last report came from the paidverts cheap ads which were paid for out of PV earnings. So those referrals are essentially free. And you can see the cheap ads are quite effective

Smiley

Whoa! Shocked

Good for you. Keep up the good work! Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #111 - 1st Nov, 2018 at 3:25pm

So, I've decided to post here my traffic results for campaigns I'm running for R4A on other sites just to have them all in one place.

It seems the country trick does a good job on some sites while it doesn't on others. So far:

My YGP greek-only Mini ad campaign goes great so far.. 21 internal clicks / 762 external clicks and it's somewhere in the pile of Mini paid to click ads.. I think it would do much better if it was a standard ad, so maybe I'll give them a try soon. I only assigned 100 clicks so I'll give it some time to expire.

My FamilyBTC greek-only Mini ad campaign has received zero external clicks after 101 internal clicks (3-4 per day), but I think it's due to the fact that it's burried close to the bottom, so I'm adjusting my strategy there. I added a Standard Ad this time for better exposure to non logged in visitors, and still have the greek filter on for internals. Let's see if it will attract any attention now.

I've just initiated a greek-only regular exposure ad on Twickerz, since they only allow demograhic filters on these ones. But it will be good if it also boosts exposure to non logged in visitors so we'll see how that one goes. I'll keep you up to date once i have some results.

My Paidverts single adgrid fixed campaign receives an average of 272 valid clicks daily based on my previous week's stats (1,906 valid / 75 invalid). I run my bulk ads with Rui's link, so they don't get mixed with these.

I'm thinking of expanding this list to include ScarletClicks and GPTPlanet as I have some funds accumulated there by old direct referrals. One step at a time.. Smiley

Also I use this gif on my new campaigns, in case you would like sth like that:

I created it with giphy and set it to switch colors once every 1.4 seconds to prevent people from getting OCD triggered. I think it's not offensive or anything, and it advertises R4A's main quality. What do you think? Smiley

Edited:
Edit: I created it with two 100x100 images.. but somehow giphy enlarged it..  Undecided
Anyways.. PTC sites normally scale it to 100x100, so it should get displayed on its original size.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #112 - 1st Nov, 2018 at 4:51pm

SolidSnake wrote on 1st Nov, 2018 at 3:25pm:
So, I've decided to post here my traffic results for campaigns I'm running for R4A on other sites just to have them all in one place.

It seems the country trick does a good job on some sites while it doesn't on others. So far:

My YGP greek-only Mini ad campaign goes great so far.. 21 internal clicks / 762 external clicks and it's somewhere in the pile of Mini paid to click ads.. I think it would do much better if it was a standard ad, so maybe I'll give them a try soon. I only assigned 100 clicks so I'll give it some time to expire.

My FamilyBTC greek-only Mini ad campaign has received zero external clicks after 101 internal clicks (3-4 per day), but I think it's due to the fact that it's burried close to the bottom, so I'm adjusting my strategy there. I added a Standard Ad this time for better exposure to non logged in visitors, and still have the greek filter on for internals. Let's see if it will attract any attention now.

I've just initiated a greek-only regular exposure ad on Twickerz, since they only allow demograhic filters on these ones. But it will be good if it also boosts exposure to non logged in visitors so we'll see how that one goes. I'll keep you up to date once i have some results.

My Paidverts single adgrid fixed campaign receives an average of 272 valid clicks daily based on my previous week's stats (1,906 valid / 75 invalid). I run my bulk ads with Rui's link, so they don't get mixed with these.

I'm thinking of expanding this list to include ScarletClicks and GPTPlanet as I have some funds accumulated there by old direct referrals. One step at a time.. Smiley

Also I use this gif on my new campaigns, in case you would like sth like that:

https://image.ibb.co/nzcyHf/R4-A-Banner.gif

I created it with giphy and set it to switch colors once every 1.4 seconds to prevent people from getting OCD triggered. I think it's not offensive or anything, and it advertises R4A's main quality. What do you think? Smiley

Edited:
Edit: I created it with two 100x100 images.. but somehow giphy enlarged it..  Undecided
Anyways.. PTC sites normally scale it to 100x100, so it should get displayed on its original size.

It does job one for sure and that is get attention Cool

I'm not sure if the message is too narrow a focus or not. You'll need to test market it. One thing it should do is attract those with larger credit flows which are the more important people anyway

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #113 - 4th Nov, 2018 at 4:05pm

I see they finally changed the auto logout function. Having to log in every thirty minutes or whatever was becoming very tedious. That will probably save them a lot of server resources also

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #114 - 19th Nov, 2018 at 4:53pm

So, here's an update on my campaigns:

My YGP greek-only campaign ended with 100 internal / 3472 external clicks and it was only a micro ad.

I'm now taking it to the next level and see if there will be a bonus.. I'm advertising my R4A link using one of the smallest population countries in the world but this time as the most expensive type of ad. 50 credits / click..
But my ad is now bumped at the top of the "view ads" listing, so let's see how many external clicks it will draw. Smiley

On the other hand my FamilyBTC greek-only campaign does not go that well so far... 57 internal / 0 external clicks.
This leads me to some conclusions regarding the program.. since eternal clicks are mainly done by visitors and not actual members it most likely shows us that there are not many people promoting it right now, which also shows that not many people actually believe it's worth it.

My Twickerz campaign unfortunately ended and was automatically removed so I can't see its stats now..  Angry
Pff.. that sucks, but as far as I can remember it, there were also very few external hits to my link.
So, I'm now running the same test as YGP, with a tiny population country, and will post back my results soon..

My single Paidverts adgrid fixed ad dropped to an average of 209 valid clicks daily (1464 valid / 25 invalid) during the past week.

I'll update you when I have fresh data. Smiley
« Last Edit: 20th Nov, 2018 at 9:43am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #115 - 19th Nov, 2018 at 9:59pm

SolidSnake wrote on 19th Nov, 2018 at 4:53pm:
So, here's an update on my campaigns:

My YGP greek-only campaign ended with 100 internal / 3472 external clicks and it was only a micro ad.

That's impressive! Thanks for sharing it in here.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #116 - 27th Nov, 2018 at 12:24am

So, this has been bugging me for a while now, so I've finally found some time to deal with it..

I've decided to split my payment proof thread to 3 separate threads, one for each one of us.

It got really hard to keep track of where each ones payments proofs were so I created a diagram based on how the discussion was flowing and it seemed possible.

Now, I've finally got down to it and performed the above process splitting the threads to the following:

Rotate4All.com - Payment Proofs - By SolidSnake

Rotate4All.com - Payment Proofs - By Dansbanners

Rotate4All.com - Payment Proofs and Stats - By MoneyMarketing

It seems the discussion is still consistent and intact (all quoting is correct).
So, now we can keep our proofs going while keeping a better track, picking up where we had left it.

Also more payment proofs by different members are more appealing to visitors.
« Last Edit: 27th Nov, 2018 at 12:32am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #117 - 28th Nov, 2018 at 6:45pm

I'm so tempted to go big time with this but having been burned so many times in the past I just don't want to risk it. Thus I'm stuck with growing based on web earnings

It sure is looking promising though

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #118 - 29th Nov, 2018 at 2:03am

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Nov, 2018 at 6:45pm:
I'm so tempted to go big time with this but having been burned so many times in the past I just don't want to risk it. Thus I'm stuck with growing based on web earnings

It sure is looking promising though

Better safe than sorry! Besides I think you can still achieve a lot with just your web earnings. Wink

I'm also running on web earnings for almost 2 years now, and I've also pulled out some nice amounts of cash.

If FBTC didn't drown I would have probably been making more than a greek salary.. but well.. we work with what we have.

Nonetheless, I'm still on the positive and profitable side, so we keep going. We've been through worse. Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #119 - 11th Dec, 2018 at 11:14am

It seems I've got a super surfer referral this time.. I just hope he doesn't cheat or sth.

He has been steadily viewing 1250 sites daily for more than 2 weeks now so he is steadily earning $0.25 daily while making me $0.05 daily.

That's awesome, if only I could get a few more of this type.. Smiley

And I don't have a way of contacting him in order to get him something back.. pff..
« Last Edit: 11th Dec, 2018 at 3:29pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23
Send Topic Print