Send Topic Print
Rotate4All (Read 131160 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: Rotate4All
Reply #120 - 11th Dec, 2018 at 3:59pm

SolidSnake wrote on 11th Dec, 2018 at 11:14am:
It seems I've got a super surfer referral this time.. I just hope he doesn't cheat or sth.

He has been steadily viewing 1250 sites daily for more than 2 weeks now so he is steadily earning $0.25 daily while making me $0.05 daily.

Cool

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #121 - 11th Dec, 2018 at 8:03pm

For some reason, I had no desire to run my usual ad this week. Thus it was no surprise that as I went to buy someone has sniffed out my ad spot and was sitting in it (my instincts are getting better).

Isn't it funny how they always manage to take the exact day that I would take (usually after I have set my ad) and thus wreck the referring for both of us? These guys are so stupid that if I had bought the advertising last night they would be sitting there today also and, instead of taking one of the other 7 days in the week and thus both of us could get many more referrals, they advertise the same day as I do and we both get half the referrals

Why are affiliates such stupid advertisers? Their selfishness and shortsightedness wrecks it for everyone

Glad I saved my money last night.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #122 - 13th Dec, 2018 at 10:14pm

moneymarketing wrote on 11th Dec, 2018 at 8:03pm:
For some reason, I had no desire to run my usual ad this week. Thus it was no surprise that as I went to buy someone has sniffed out my ad spot and was sitting in it (my instincts are getting better).

Isn't it funny how they always manage to take the exact day that I would take (usually after I have set my ad) and thus wreck the referring for both of us? These guys are so stupid that if I had bought the advertising last night they would be sitting there today also and, instead of taking one of the other 7 days in the week and thus both of us could get many more referrals, they advertise the same day as I do and we both get half the referrals

Why are affiliates such stupid advertisers? Their selfishness and shortsightedness wrecks it for everyone

Glad I saved my money last night.

All worked out well. I sent my ad last night and he didn't affect my referrals much. More traffic to r4a should be beneficial. Doing the math, with my earnings from CS and r4a more than my r4a advertising costs, I'm turning a profit, so all the referrals I get are effectively free.

Next step is to make r4a self-sustaining. That could be a ways off. Only about halfway there at this point  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #123 - 17th Dec, 2018 at 1:04am

Ouch...

https://www.rotate4all.com/ptp/news?page=details&id=23

Thankfully these guys still handled it professionally without any lame excuses.

The fact that they were even prepared for this and held most of their funds in a safer-than-paypal place, makes me want to thumbs-up them a bit more.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #124 - 17th Dec, 2018 at 3:46am

Smiley

But at least they're handling it in a professional manner.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #125 - 17th Dec, 2018 at 6:45am

SolidSnake wrote on 17th Dec, 2018 at 1:04am:
Ouch...

https://www.rotate4all.com/ptp/news?page=details&id=23

Thankfully these guys still handled it professionally without any lame excuses.

The fact that they were even prepared for this and held most of their funds in a safer-than-paypal place, makes me want to thumbs-up them a bit more.

I guess I shouldn't have opened my big mouth and said I was making a profit.

This is all forming a bit of a dilemma for me. Even though I am netting out cash from the CS r4a combo, CS will not last forever. My referral income from r4a was growing but it has since stalled. This is not good because I need that to replace my CS income.

So I am in a dilemma. Do I go for the profits now and hope the r4a income resumes or do I start using my CS income to promote something else that will grow my cash flow?

Short term versus long term gains.  Undecided

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #126 - 17th Dec, 2018 at 6:47am

moneymarketing wrote on 17th Dec, 2018 at 6:45am:
I guess I shouldn't have opened my big mouth and said I was making a profit.

This is all forming a bit of a dilemma for me. Even though I am netting out cash from the CS r4a combo, CS will not last forever. My referral income from r4a was growing but it has since stalled. This is not good because I need that to replace my CS income.

So I am in a dilemma. Do I go for the profits now and hope the r4a income resumes or do I start using my CS income to promote something else that will grow my cash flow?

Short term versus long term gains.  Undecided

and, of course, not going big with offline money was again the smart move. At least the online income wolrd's ability to disappoint is something to rely upon. You could set your clock by it.  Smiley

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #127 - 20th Feb, 2019 at 8:38pm

Hey guys,

Ivan Levente here. Owner of rotate4all.com here to address any questions/doubts regarding our program.

First of all I must confess that I've been secretly following this forum (as well as many others) as that's just something I do from time to time. I greatly value (and listen) to our users' opinions.

Second, I must thank @moneymarketing here for all his promoting efforts -- much appreciated! You really stand out of the crowd!

Third, come one guys, what's holding you back? I've seen a somewhat decrease in activity ever since PayPal decided to Censored us back in December without any logical explanation as to why. So really, is the PayPal issue that much of a "deciding factor" when it comes to trusting/untrusting an online program?
While it was indeed a setback for us, it wasn't near the "final blow" as explained in our news section. After a lengthy process we finally got approved for Skrill payments both in and out. So expect Skrill to be added as an additional payment processor on our site in the near future (it's already added for our Advertiser program).

So yeah, I'm here to answer any questions/doubts. So don't hesitate to ask anything.
Suggestions/criticism are welcome as well, obviously.

Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #128 - 20th Feb, 2019 at 8:58pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 20th Feb, 2019 at 8:38pm:
Hey guys,

Ivan Levente here. Owner of rotate4all.com here to address any questions/doubts regarding our program.

First of all I must confess that I've been secretly following this forum (as well as many others) as that's just something I do from time to time. I greatly value (and listen) to our users' opinions.

Second, I must thank @moneymarketing here for all his promoting efforts -- much appreciated! You really stand out of the crowd!

Third, come one guys, what's holding you back? I've seen a somewhat decrease in activity ever since PayPal decided to Censored us back in December without any logical explanation as to why. So really, is the PayPal issue that much of a "deciding factor" when it comes to trusting/untrusting an online program?
While it was indeed a setback for us, it wasn't near the "final blow" as explained in our news section. After a lengthy process we finally got approved for Skrill payments both in and out. So expect Skrill to be added as an additional payment processor on our site in the near future (it's already added for our Advertiser program).

So yeah, I'm here to answer any questions/doubts. So don't hesitate to ask anything.

Smiley

Hi Ivan,

First, welcome to the Forum. Hope you make a good use of it or find it helpful! Smiley

Personally, I've not made any changes in promoting Rotate4All. The only thing is that it may not be getting as much hits as it used to either cause the credits aren't being used up as quickly or I don't have as much credits as I used to in a couple of traffic program I promote R4A in.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #129 - 20th Feb, 2019 at 9:02pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 20th Feb, 2019 at 8:38pm:
Hey guys,

Smiley

Welcome Ivan!

Good to see we have some big time secret watchers out there. For me, it is just about economics. I need to turn a profit.

Take my last campaign for example. I placed an ad at Neobux for $70. That netted me out $25 in earnings at R4A. If I win the contest this week, then that will bump me to $35
but that is still a 50% loss.

I did gain 24 referrals but the referral earnings are not enough to make up the difference. And it is not like I went somewhere else, it seems all the affiliate sites just don't give a good ROI unless the traffic is free like it is at some of my sites

I think it is great you are paying by skrill. I can use that to combine earnings at other sites and maybe put some campaigns on.

Things are pretty tough for affiliate referring these days  Undecided

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #130 - 20th Feb, 2019 at 9:11pm

I see. Thanks a lot for the feedback!

I've also seen a decrease in activity in the related sites (PTC/TE). Meaning less & less "worthy" PTC or TE sites are popping up, while the users' trust factor is at a minimum, bringing down the activity levels overall.
Though I've seen a tendency of activity increase in crypto-related sites such as faucets/games/gambling themed Censored.
Perhaps I should also look into that? Or, better yet, I think we should come up with something new.
Been thinking about what to introduce to really grab people's attention from quite a while. The trend currently is in crypto but you'll never know for sure.
What I would definitely not do is fill our site with annoying banners left & right as seen everywhere else.
User experience is very important to us and that's not something I would tinker with a lot.

The referral program, regardless of the 20%, may be somewhat disappointing to some and I would like to improve that as well. Though adding referral commissions from our advertisement purchases is a no-go because then I would have to increase the advertiser prices, which again is a no-go.

Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks again!

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #131 - 20th Feb, 2019 at 9:22pm

Since paypal is no longer a factor, how about letting the referral payments go a little deeper. They are really the only ones that block MLM. What about maybe 12 percent on the first level and then 2% through the next four or some formula like that. It wouldn't cost you anything more but it would broaden the earnings and add to the residual benefits. I think many big promoters would go for that because they can build a team deep

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #132 - 20th Feb, 2019 at 10:27pm

Hello there Ivan Levente and welcome to our forum!
I'm also a big fan of R4A and focus a lot of my efforts there.

Regarding PayPal and PTC/PTP sites,  most of us have moved on long ago.. it's no longer a mainstream player in this industry.
It's almost a negative factor due to the instability they've caused and keep causing to such sites.
I prefer to use bitcoin, due to the freedom of its nature, others have already set up alternatives.

As for the traffic decrease it's mostly the sites, we advertise on that reduced the delivery speed.
We'll keep trying to get the best out of them though.  Smiley

Btw, I've just read the latest update regarding Brave browser..
A concern I have about it is how safe it is when using it with shields down, since that's a requirement.

I'm quite sure your site is safe but we can't really know for sure when it comes to the advertisers.
Loading sites through frames, can make our browsers more vulnerable than regular ones.

Since it's already decided though, please just make sure to run security tests thoroughly when an advertiser places an order.
If an infected site gets through, it could harm R4A's reputation which would be bad for all of us.

I'm sure you'll do your best though, so keep up the good work.

We hope to see you hanging around here from time to time. Smiley
And we are always open to new opportunities, ideas and partnerships.

Smiley

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #133 - 20th Feb, 2019 at 10:45pm

The multi-level referral commissions is a good suggestion. Though I would have to run it through Skrill compliance dept. first, then run a simulation on our current user-base. Noted, and will follow-up this soon.

Regarding Brave browser, it's "Shield" feature is not an anti-virus or anything like that. It's simply a privacy protection tool which blocks certain ad types, trackers, cookies, referring urls and such. We require this feature to be disabled only for our site in order to be able to track user activity in the Surf module and to differentiate users who block ads on purpose from those who don't as such activities are against our terms.
Disabling this feature would in no way put you in any (or more) danger than when using any other browser, especially if you're already using a 3rd party anti-virus software which you should already be using anyways as the first line of defense. Also you should be able to use almost all extensions that are available to Chrome as most of them are also supported by Brave browser as well.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #134 - 22nd Feb, 2019 at 2:13am

Another interesting option I would love to have on R4A is to be able to view my referral's link.

A bunch of times when I got a really active referral and wanted to boost him up a little to keep him excited about his earnings there was no direct way to do it.

And since there is no way to contact him directly through the site, we can't help him at all, and he may get discouraged by his own only earnings.

I would love to be able to also build a downline for my referral since I get a commission of his earnings and also motivate him to work more seriously on the project.

I believe team work is much more profitable than going solo.. Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23
Send Topic Print