Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23
Send Topic Print
Rotate4All (Read 131207 times)
rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Re: Rotate4All
Reply #135 - 22nd Feb, 2019 at 3:50pm

That's a good one too that can totally be implemented. However with the only tweak that you could "tip" your referral by choosing predefined values say from a drop-down list, along with some generic messages, again in the same manner by choosing from a drop-down list, due to security reasons and in order to prevent SPAM messages such as "click or die".
Noted. Thanks!

Also, Skrill is finally available: https://www.rotate4all.com/ptp/news

Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #136 - 22nd May, 2019 at 2:20pm

Quote:
Unfortunately we had to increase the minimum withdraw amount only for Bitcoin payments from $5 to $10 due to the high network transaction fees.

Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #137 - 22nd May, 2019 at 7:04pm

Yeah, but there is actually a valid reason why they did that..

Quote:
We noticed that for a $5 payment, we had to pay $1.58-$1.60. That's 32% deducted from the payable amount, meaning you'd get that amount less credited to your Bitcoin wallet. ... So by increasing the minimum rate to $10 (for now), the same fee represents only 16% from the payable amount, which is let's say "acceptable" though still high compared to any other payment processor.

However on the rest of the processors the minimum is still $5.

IMHO I think it's better if we let it accumulate more than $20 or even more before we cashout.. That way the fee is kept to a minimum

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #138 - 22nd May, 2019 at 10:28pm

Alright, hope for the best.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #139 - 5th Dec, 2019 at 7:16am

They raised the PTP rate by 60% so this might be a go again. Maybe not for sites like Neobux but for lower-cost sites and click grids, this might turn a small profit while bringing in referrals. If you are a bargain shopper on the advertising side or have a ton of free advertising somewhere, it might be time for some redeployment  Smiley

To pay for this they removed the referral contests

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #140 - 6th Dec, 2019 at 10:59am

moneymarketing wrote on 5th Dec, 2019 at 7:16am:
They raised the PTP rate by 60% so this might be a go again. Maybe not for sites like Neobux but for lower-cost sites and click grids, this might turn a small profit while bringing in referrals. If you are a bargain shopper on the advertising side or have a ton of free advertising somewhere, it might be time for some redeployment  Smiley

To pay for this they removed the referral contests

This is good!

We get $0.40 per 1000 hits.. that should minimize the advertising costs by a huge bunch!  Money

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #141 - 7th Dec, 2019 at 6:30am

SolidSnake wrote on 6th Dec, 2019 at 10:59am:
This is good!

We get $0.40 per 1000 hits.. that should minimize the advertising costs by a huge bunch!  Money

A one-day ad at Neo runs @ $70 and gets about 140K hits. That should work out to about $56 from R4A so whatever referrals you can generate from 140K hits will cost you around $14 net. That's not too bad. $1 for 10K preium quality hits. That was close to what you would be earning in the past if you won the contest but the win was not a guarantee so the money could be a lot lower

With both R4A and NB taking skrill, it is easy to do a transaction

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #142 - 7th Dec, 2019 at 7:09am

moneymarketing wrote on 7th Dec, 2019 at 6:30am:
A one-day ad at Neo runs @ $70 and gets about 140K hits. That should work out to about $56 from R4A so whatever referrals you can generate from 140K hits will cost you around $14 net. That's not too bad. $1 for 10K preium quality hits. That was close to what you would be earning in the past if you won the contest but the win was not a guarantee so the money could be a lot lower

With both R4A and NB taking skrill, it is easy to do a transaction

The more I do the math, the more I want to fund this from my online earnings. Even at a $14 cost they are becoming the best ROI option out there. I think R4A has just moved from the back to the front of the line.  Smiley

It's funny how priorities can change in 'business'. This is an excellent lesson in economics. Money will move to where it is best served

I see also that, as your referrals rise, you get paid more for their surfing. So I think 50k referrals is a good goal   Money Money Money Smiley

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #143 - 7th Dec, 2019 at 10:02am

Yes, in theory it should be around $56 with all visits being unique, which we all know won't be the case here due to the ads reset time being different for each user.  So you'll have a lot of non-unique visits out of that 140k for which the rate is less.

Then there will be the invalid visits (around 12%). On Neobux these are mostly from the "Invalid 3" category (Device screen/frame size too small). From my own investigation into this some time ago I have concluded that these must be users using some kind of ad-blocking software or browser add-on.

And last but not least, while Neobux traffic may great in terms of volume, it doesn't convert that well in terms of sign-ups on our platform. Other sites like Paidverts, Ptcshare and most crypto-sites convert much, much better.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #144 - 7th Dec, 2019 at 4:57pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 7th Dec, 2019 at 10:02am:
Yes, in theory it should be around $56 with all visits being unique, which we all know won't be the case here due to the ads reset time being different for each user.  So you'll have a lot of non-unique visits out of that 140k for which the rate is less.

Then there will be the invalid visits (around 12%). On Neobux these are mostly from the "Invalid 3" category (Device screen/frame size too small). From my own investigation into this some time ago I have concluded that these must be users using some kind of ad-blocking software or browser add-on.

And last but not least, while Neobux traffic may great in terms of volume, it doesn't convert that well in terms of sign-ups on our platform. Other sites like Paidverts, Ptcshare and most crypto-sites convert much, much better.

I'll give it a shot and see what kind of numbers I get. I can fund the deficit with other online earnings compounded so it will not be a net loss. If I can build a referral base then that should carry me into profit. If it doesn't happen fast then I can shift directions.

Another thing adding to the synergy is if I advertise on your platform at the same time so I will be paying you to pay me to show my pages. That will lower my costs a bit too  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #145 - 8th Dec, 2019 at 2:08am

moneymarketing wrote on 7th Dec, 2019 at 4:57pm:
...if I advertise on your platform at the same time ... I will be paying you to pay me to show my pages... Smiley
That last line just blew my mind...  Grin

Still though, genius..!  Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #146 - 8th Dec, 2019 at 7:47am

SolidSnake wrote on 8th Dec, 2019 at 2:08am:
That last line just blew my mind...  Grin

Still though, genius..!  Wink

I have big plans and big dreams.

They just usually don't come to pass  Undecided

Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #147 - 8th Dec, 2019 at 5:30pm

Even though I got 23 referrals, which I'm happy about, I only made $26 so that is too much of a gap to be made up. I might try other sites to see if the cost of credits is cheaper

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #148 - 28th Dec, 2019 at 3:43pm

Is there an issue with You Get Profit? I'm seeing zero valid hits to the stats page which is virtually impossible. Did you ban them due to the new rotator site?  Huh

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #149 - 28th Dec, 2019 at 4:53pm

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Dec, 2019 at 3:43pm:
Is there an issue with You Get Profit? I'm seeing zero valid hits to the stats page which is virtually impossible. Did you ban them due to the new rotator site?  Huh

I see they are blacklisted though I don't know why  Undecided

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23
Send Topic Print