Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23
Send Topic Print
Rotate4All (Read 132663 times)
rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Re: Rotate4All
Reply #150 - 28th Dec, 2019 at 7:25pm

Yeah they've been blacklisted since 2 weeks ago along with all Zigma group sites and a few others.
Reason for that was that they were showing ads in front of our content (ie. floating banners, on-click pop-ups/pop-unders, redirects etc.), which is against our terms.
They chose to continue screwing over their PTC advertisers instead of complying with our terms.

I suggest you spend your money on sites where they actually promote your ads, instead of their own.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #151 - 29th Dec, 2019 at 12:34am

rotate4all.com wrote on 28th Dec, 2019 at 7:25pm:
Yeah they've been blacklisted since 2 weeks ago along with all Zigma group sites and a few others.
Reason for that was that they were showing ads in front of our content (ie. floating banners, on-click pop-ups/pop-unders, redirects etc.), which is against our terms.
They chose to continue screwing over their PTC advertisers instead of complying with our terms.

I suggest you spend your money on sites where they actually promote your ads, instead of their own.

Yes unfortunately they tend to do that a lot... and it's always been very annoying.

I only browse their site with a bunch of ad/popup blockers carefully set up, along with ad network blocks in my windows hosts file..

Since your site is important to many advertisers there it may be a hit to them.. which might make a difference.. maybe not who knows..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #152 - 29th Dec, 2019 at 5:09am

I don't pay for my advertising there anymore. It all pays for itself so that is not a big issue but I was liking the R4A income coming from them. I'll need to find something else now

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #153 - 29th Dec, 2019 at 4:58pm

Dang it. I noticed the blacklisted site only yesterday, as well. And most of my traffic came from there since I had accumulated a lot of credits there. In twickerz case, due to some troubles, I'm unable to cashout, so I've been using my balance to buy advertising....  Smiley
I get that browsing in twickerz can get a bit chaotic, and a pop-up hell. Same for Goldenclix, but my experience with YGP has been that it runs much better. Is it just me?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #154 - 29th Dec, 2019 at 5:02pm

ruicarlov wrote on 29th Dec, 2019 at 4:58pm:
Dang it. I noticed the blacklisted site only yesterday, as well. And most of my traffic came from there since I had accumulated a lot of credits there. In twickerz case, due to some troubles, I'm unable to cashout, so I've been using my balance to buy advertising....  Smiley
I get that browsing in twickerz can get a bit chaotic, and a pop-up hell. Same for Goldenclix, but my experience with YGP has been that it runs much better. Is it just me?

With noscript, I don't even notice it because they are all stopped

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #155 - 29th Dec, 2019 at 9:00pm

For the time being I found out Goldenclix also has a ptp page at $0.20 per 1000 unique visits, with tiers for repeated visits, to use with Twickerz and YGP. Better than nothing, I guess, and looks like a better option than that the rotate copycat.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #156 - 30th Dec, 2019 at 11:24pm

ruicarlov wrote on 29th Dec, 2019 at 9:00pm:
For the time being I found out Goldenclix also has a ptp page at $0.20 per 1000 unique visits, with tiers for repeated visits, to use with Twickerz and YGP. Better than nothing, I guess, and looks like a better option than that the rotate copycat.

Are Zigma sites in the approved list of donkey-mails? If yes that would also be an option..
« Last Edit: 30th Dec, 2019 at 11:34pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #157 - 31st Dec, 2019 at 12:44pm

SolidSnake wrote on 30th Dec, 2019 at 11:24pm:
Are Zigma sites in the approved list of donkey-mails? If yes that would also be an option..

Only yougetprofit is approved, where I have little credits left. Still, goldenclix seems like a better option considering all countries have the same value and repeat visits count.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #158 - 31st Dec, 2019 at 3:14pm

ruicarlov wrote on 31st Dec, 2019 at 12:44pm:
Only yougetprofit is approved, where I have little credits left. Still, goldenclix seems like a better option considering all countries have the same value and repeat visits count.

FYI. DonkeyMails' PTP stopped working in YGP. Check the overall PTP stats in DonkeyMails.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #159 - 1st Jan, 2020 at 3:28pm

dansbanners wrote on 31st Dec, 2019 at 3:14pm:
FYI. DonkeyMails' PTP stopped working in YGP. Check the overall PTP stats in DonkeyMails.

I saw the stats, but I just thought nobody was usng it.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #160 - 1st Jan, 2020 at 7:07pm

ruicarlov wrote on 1st Jan, 2020 at 3:28pm:
I saw the stats, but I just thought nobody was usng it.

I also saw that my own DonkeyMails' PTP stopped working in YGP.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #161 - 15th Jan, 2020 at 2:15pm

Rotate4All is down?

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #162 - 15th Jan, 2020 at 5:38pm

Yes, it's down since more than 10 hours ago.
Quote from our hosting provider:

Quote:
We're currently experiencing a network event that is affecting multiple providers in the Albany, NY area. We are actively addressing the issue which is in the repair phase with our partners, however means to contact us for technical support and updates are currently offline. Crews are on site and fiber services are in the process of being spliced/restored. There will be no data loss as a result of this outage, and all email services both inbound and out will resume functionality with any emails sent or received during the outage delivered at that time with no content loss. We are working as quickly as possible to get all services back to 100% and will provide updates when they become available. Thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately this is out of our control. We just have to wait it out.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #163 - 15th Jan, 2020 at 6:58pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 15th Jan, 2020 at 5:38pm:
Yes, it's down since more than 10 hours ago.
Quote from our hosting provider:

Unfortunately this is out of our control. We just have to wait it out.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks for the update. We appreciate it. We'll wait it out. Hope it gets resolved soon.

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #164 - 15th Jan, 2020 at 9:51pm

...And we're back!  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23
Send Topic Print